Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Uti Nwachukwu And Simi Drey To Get Married On November 2017 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu And Simi Drey To Get Married On November 2017 (2318 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) / BBNaija: Uti Nwachukwu And Bobrisky Are Voting Ifu Ennada Back To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu And Simi Drey To Get Married On November 2017 by AnonymousIP: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Sir Uti is settling down finally!! Viviangist gathered that the one time Big Brother Naija winner, Uti is really off the market. #Slayqueenstakenote ...LOL

Both lovers dropped the same picture and wrote respectively:

"Let the countdown begin! #November2017  - @simidrey"

"#Anticipate 
#November2017 #WatchThisSpace#LivesWillBeChanged - @siruti"

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/uti-nwachukwu-and-simi-drey-wedding-date/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Simi Drey To Get Married On November 2017 by BreezyCB(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Simi Drey To Get Married On November 2017 by olanikeh: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
I thought he is a g*y, let me come and be going
Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Simi Drey To Get Married On November 2017 by internationalman(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
uzoclinton:
Look at his smelly dreads

10 Things That Are Definitely Better Than A Girlfriend
Does it concern u?

Though u re right it always smells no matter d amount of care taken of it.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu And Simi Drey To Get Married On November 2017 by internationalman(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
olanikeh:
I thought he is a g*y, let me come and be going
So any fine boy is gay

Nigerians en...

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO) Beverly Osu Shares Nude Photo From Calabar / Big Brother Naija Tboss Shows Of Her Breast Again In A Sexy Hose Bath (bbnaija S / Black Panther (2018) DOWNLOAD FULL MOVIE Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.