Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr (28255 Views)

Austin Eguavoen Resigns As Super Eagles Technical Adviser / Super Eagles: NFF appoints Eguavoen, Amuneke as Technical Adviser & Assistant / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Opinionated: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
Gernot Rohr informed Nigerians in an interview with a radio programme in Lagos that he would be leaving Nigeria after the Aiteo Cup final in Lagos. Little did we know that it would be immediately after the game ended last night.

However, Opinions.Ng’s Editor-in-Chief was incidentally heading for Paris and took this picture with the Super Eagles technical adviser, who was on his way to Bordeaux, his base, after leading Eagles to qualification for Russia 2018.

Source: http://www.opinions.ng/see-moment-jarus-met-gernot-rohr/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by BiafranBushBoy: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nice.

You don make am... Take this picture to the nearest bank!!

lol @ The guy below me!! cheesy

I borrowed Networking Tools just to snap pictures? Illiterates on the increase!

cheesy

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by buygala(m): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice.

So says a man whose profile picture is of him with his scattered teeth and a faded suit famzing with some workstation.. ..

At least the OP is famzing with a human being.... A popular one at that... Not smiling like a constipated cow with some inanimate stuff undecided

And incase you didn't think we would notice.... That seat you sitting on is obviously not yours... Or how do you explain a suit jacket hanging on the chair while you have one on? .... .. Typical borrow-pose Bobo.

Have some sense bro sad

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by nairavsdollars(f): 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Na Gionee you take snap this pic abi na the new 3310?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Time to fry icecream

I'm very sure this picture will bring back the looted $25 billion dollars. Thanks man

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Elnino4ladies: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Who your picture epp?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
I doubted that man at first but he's doing fine .Go eagles!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by EmekaBlue(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Everybody Nairalander... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Guilderland1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Please how can I get place to buy boutique goods for cheap prices.
May God punish all biafrans, God bless patriotic igbos sad

3 Likes 1 Share

BiafranBushBoy:
Nice.

Why you hating bro?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Op show me your jazz, just two comments on a careless thread as this and its on FP.
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by abiolag(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice.

Badt guy grin
He should take it to world bank grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by canalily(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nigga Rohr meets Gernet Rohr

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Chuksteric(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
I hope you talked some sense into his head... We cannot fall our hands in front of the world.. I know some people are waiting for when they are Ghana be dancing one corner on top our head

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Amazing!!!!!
GOD BLESS NAIJA
.......Click LIKE IF STAND FOR ONE NAIJA, CLICK SHARE IF YOU VOTE FOR IPOB

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by SirLakes: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
OK Ok

I gat nothing to say on this right now
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by FisifunKododada: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Make dem no go do us like dis 4 Russian o!

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Gangster1ms: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
What an achievement
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hola me for ps3 games if you reside in Ilorin... Peace!
Hitman- absolution
GTA V
Fifa18
Pes 18
Need for speed
Blur
Mortal Kombat -complete edition
And many more...
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by wunmi590(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Congratulation, greet him for us angry
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by pweshboi(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Nice.

lol my CHEIST!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by MEILYN(m): 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Stop being a fool now. This stuff is racist as hell
What are you going to say if a white man does this? No matter how much you think you love Biafra, don't do this please.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by DeutschJunge: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Jarus one of nairalands finest. This guy contributed immensely to what nairaland is today. One of its oldest and original men.. when nairaland was a mature site with beautiful topics. Salut to the OG!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
SirLakes:
Space bookers!!!! lol
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by Odianose13(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Buy a good camera or phone....... Who ever took that pic .
Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by safarigirl(f): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
elChapo1:
Op show me your jazz, just two comments on a careless thread as this and its on FP.
it's obvious you don't know Jarus, a pioneer member of Nairaland undecided.....which year you join?

Modified:
It's like some people here will have to read the history of NL to avoid making careless, idiotic statements. When Jarus was a mod and active NLer, at least a million of the 1.8 million NLers had not discovered the site. More than half that number were probably still in primary school going by the juvenile comments here. Y'all need to respect the man, he has earned his status here

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Jarus Meeting Super Eagles Technical Adviser, Gernot Rohr by hilroy: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Was the picture taken 10 years ago? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How True Is Pele And The Nigerian Civil War Story? (Photo) / Amaju Pinnick Re-elected As NFF President (Photos) / Diego Maradona Death Was A Form Of Suicide As Doctor Reveal Attempts To End Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.