Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,211 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Why Must Jesus Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Must Jesus Die? (850 Views)

When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? / Why Did Jesus Die? / Why Must Jesus die For Anyone's Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Jesus Die? by GodsMopol: 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
The main reason behind the coming of Jesus is basically because God is a just judge who would not judge an unrighteous judgement. John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

So, God judge a fair judgement, immediately man fell by listening to the voice of a stranger. Man became the property of the devil, but to destroy that rulership of the devil, God being a just judge won't immediately revoke that right devil has over man, but God would have to revoke that right lawfully. The lawful way to revoke that right, is by sending a kind of what lost dominion. Its like saying expecting Americans to fight for independence for Nigerians before the independence. Americans won't fight our fight for us, if a goat lost it, a goat will get it back, if Americans lost it, Americans will fight to get it back, so also, if man lost it, man must get it back.

Now, this is noteworthy, all that happened in the old testament were pointing fingers to Jesus. That is why, when you go through the new testament, you see verses like, that it might fulfilled that which written by Isaiah or any of the prophets of old. Paul by the spirit said to the Galatians,that the law was a school master
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

The essence of the school master is to prepare us and show us of things to come

Heb 10:1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

God continually kept sending and giving pictures of things to come (Jesus and Grace through Jesus), and at an acceptable time after much prophecies, you hear questions like this, John 1:19 And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou? 20 And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ. 21 And they asked him, What then? Art thou Elias? And he saith, I am not. Art thou that prophet? And he answered, No. 22 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? that we may give an answer to them that sent us. What sayest thou of thyself? 23 He said, I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness, Make straight the way of the Lord, as said the prophet Esaias.

But even despite the enquiries and questions concerning the coming Messiah, John the Baptist would declare to say, art thou the one, or should we wait for another, though I believe Jesus addressed the questions of John the Baptist, but John said, His own received Him not, another in 1 Corinthians 2:8 said, if the prince of this world knew, they won't have pressed to kill the Lord of Glory.

But, lemme close, Jesus came, fulfilleds and went to the grave. Compared it to the three days Jonah was in the Belle of the fish, but Hebrew 2:14-15 said, through death, Jesus overcame the one that brought death to the earth.

At resurrection, Jesus said, all powers has been giving to me to set men free, because I have overcame the devil and at the mention of my name, every stubborn knees and arrogant knees that has held many captive shall bow, little wonder the Bible said, He led captivity captivity, Eph 4:8. Another said, having destroy principalities and power and triumphing over them in it, He made an open show of them another said, Having destroyed the wall of enmity that stood as a barrier between God because of sin by satan that was infused by the death of the fall. Jesus overcame it all.

Now that Jesus destroyed it all, we legally become a partaker of His divine nature 2Peter1:4, this divine natural is called eternal life

This eternal life in us has the ability to withstand and bring the devil on its knees.

Eternal life is basically, living as God, Jesus said, we are in this world, as long as we are living, Jesus already charged us to pray endlessly. Luke 18:1 said, men ought always to pray and not faint.

This is the mystery of prayer. We are constantly been attacked by the enemy, and Angels need our prayers to enter the earth, because this world is in the hand of the devil till Jesus comes, reason because, as long as satan has just one sinner still roaming this planet, that singular person on earth gives the devil every right to remain on earth, because, that person is satan property and God has not collected back the earth through rapture when the grain shall be separated e the shalf, then, satan will lose it all.
I
The mystery is this, we are constantly been attacked, and the more we are attacked, the more we are expected to pray. Its like your phone,

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

whether you use it or not, it keeps draining, if you open an heavy app, it drains the battery faster and quicker, until the battery is flat. At the point the battery is flat, sin finds it easy to come in. Like my friends will say, fly no dey perch on top hot eba, the yorubas will say, labalaba to fe pana suya, eba mi so fun, abi oti ku ri.

Button line, ina suya(hot fire or hot eba), if it is left unattended to or not kept on fire, it becomes cold and flies would perch and the labalaba go sit down on the cold wood, else its constantly set ablaze.

So, be sober and be vigilant, cause your adversary like a roaming lion, seeketh whom he may devour, but Jesus gave us the victory, men ought always to pray and pray without ceasing

If you any question, feel free to ask

Shalom
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by GodsMopol: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Bump
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by GodsMopol: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Emmbanny:
please Can We Get To Know Each Other ?

Sure
Let's talk here
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by Emmbanny(m): 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

Sure
Let's talk here
thanks i am emmy by name, i will want to be hearing from holy spirit on a daily bases. cos i think i have a call to serve GOD , So How Do I Start?
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by GodsMopol: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Emmbanny:
thanks i am emmy by name, i will want to be hearing from holy spirit on a daily bases. cos i think i have a call to serve GOD , So How Do I Start?

Okay, am Gerald by name

I believe you speak in tongues??
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by Emmbanny(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
GodsMopol:

Okay, am Gerald by name

I believe you speak in tongues??
No For Now, But I Believe Someday I Will
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by obisco4u: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
How does killing Jesus solve the problems of this world? There are a thousand better ways God could have used but as usual, he chose the one that will have more people perish. How do you save autistic persons who don't have the ability to understand the gospel? Bear in mind that God also created autistic persons as Christians claim.

1 Like

Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by GodsMopol: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Emmbanny:
No For Now, But I Believe Someday I Will

First of all, read the book of Acts consistently, else you might miss a lot of things

Okay, download all the PDF of Kenneth Hagin and start reading

I will get back to you

Read to teach others

2 Tim 2:2

Matthew 28:20 teaching them all that I have commanded you.

Spend more time in prayers and pay attention to the new testament, am not saying don't read the old testament. Acts 6:4, Luke 18:1-8

Get a small Bible, you must go everywhere with, no matter where, just stay in the Bible.

Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by Emmbanny(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
GodsMopol:

First of all, read the book of Acts consistently, else you might miss a lot of things

Okay, download all the PDF of Kenneth Hagin and start reading

I will get back to you

Read to teach others

2 Tim 2:2

Matthew 28:20 teaching them all that I have commanded you.

Spend more time in prayers and pay attention to the new testament, am not saying don't read the old testament. Acts 6:4, Luke 18:1-8

Get a small Bible, you must go everywhere with, no matter where, just stay in the Bible.

Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
Thank You Sir, And GOD BLESS YOU. I Really Appriciate Sir
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by GodsMopol: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Emmbanny:
Thank You Sir, And GOD BLESS YOU. I Really Appriciate Sir

https://www.nairaland.com/3942302/share-testimony-holy-ghost-baptism

Glory, Father, we believe your son is made whole, Jesus
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2017
who invented the notion or law of forgiveness must come by shedding of blood alone.
Adam didn't shed any blood he simply ate apple so why is Jesus's blood needed why not simply create another fruit probably mango or pineapple to eat to undo the evil of the apple

1 Like

Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by Emmbanny(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2017
GodsMopol:

https://www.nairaland.com/3942302/share-testimony-holy-ghost-baptism

Glory, Father, we believe your son is made whole, Jesus
Sir, Can We Get To Talk On Phone?
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by GodsMopol: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2017
Glory
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2017
Well, The importance of shedding human blood for the forgiveness of humans sins when he can just forgive us without asking for anything from us still baffles me

Blood must be shed so much that he had to use his son for the sacrifice

BibleGodIsAVampire

#Irreligious.

The different between the Bible God and small gods =Bible God = human blood shed.(one time payment)
=gods yearly dog blood shed.
=Allah =Yearly ram blood shed...

Different gods with different tariffs, the choice is yours to pick cool
Re: Why Must Jesus Die? by GodsMopol: 1:40am On Nov 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Under What Are You Covered ! / I Have A Some Simple Questions For Butterfly1ion Or Butterflylion / Dear God I Am Breaking Up With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.