Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (53754 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Infajay(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
afraid to go into any sort of relationship..

Life is about taking risk sha sad
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by ojudunkemi: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
May God save us
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is she related to Adesua Etomi
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Sunkyphil(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
may God save us from hot temper women
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by HerXLNC(f): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Any girl found among this kinda guys can do and undo.... Who else sees what I saw in this pics?
See her pics attached

Lastly I pray she's of age to rot in jail.... Her pekus ll suffer in d hands of police first follow by jailers .....her pekus is all I pity Chai grin .......food Don land for those officers in d station she ll be detained

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Taiwo20(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
EMI KE.......
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

If it was some other nairalander that typed this i would have shown concern about his mental stability...

There was no information about what transpired between the young couple jumping into conclusion make you sound barbaric. (she might be acting according to self defense)

This comments shows you were raised in an abusive relationship/marriage and it has really affected your sense of judgment.

Listen dude, Only an animal will raise his hands on a fellow human (I don't give a fück about the victim's gender).

You are a MAN for a reason act like a man and not some adamant predator. If provoked you walk away.

Disrespecting NwaAmaikpe is dangerous. Beware, he is sent by the Gods.

12 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by joeeee240(m): 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
WOMEN NEED BEATING IN THEIR LIVES
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
smiley why?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by ajulu8000(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Slay mama just slayed a niccur
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by itsandi(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm. Reason why some of us dont have girlfriend
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Dmec(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Only a fool doesn't give a woman the discipline she deserves when it is needed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by tigonana: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
How nowadays slay queen....

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by jameshow: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
I hope he had Christ in his life before his death, cos the judgement won't be based on whether he was killed or not. RIP to him, others accept Jesus before its too late

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by netflicks(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Who is that one forming love now that he is no more....girls self na when person die them dey show love.. . cheesy

Love me now not when am gone.. .

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by whitejab: 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well.
Someone said only a weakling raises his hand on a woman.

But the truth is;

That is the only way to love.
Nowadays more men are physically abused and killed by women because of the cliché that women should not be beaten.

Treat a woman with firmness and she'd love you.
Women are like wild horses...totally uncontrollable unless with the application of brute force at intervals.

That's the true secret to happy relationships.

Françoise Sagan once famously said,
“I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.”

well said maazi

8 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by pocohantas(f): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Violent abusive girl!

RIP to him.
The girl would face her own judgement.

He is a man, nobody will ask what he said to deserve being stabbed to death. For once we are all going to agree that nobody deserves to be physically abused, and that is how it should be.

Leave abusive relationships, they won't listen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by solomto(f): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well.

But the truth is;

Nowadays more men are physically abused and killed by women because of the cliché that women should not be beaten.

Women are like wild horses...totally uncontrollable unless with the application of brute force at intervals.

“I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.”
He must have been dating a slay queen,not all women can do such. Women are emotional being especially when it concerns fidelity in relationship but only a few can go to the extent of killing when trust is compromised.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by thunderbabs: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Slay queen/mama - a girlfrind or "sweetheart" who kills her boo. undecided

Dtz d real meaning of a slay queen/mama
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by HyconMojo(m): 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
The moment a girl trying hard to show me love, I step backward.... Such girl will be so jealous whenever she sees her guy with another babe , and that's could be too dangerous
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Slayed by his Slay queen.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Slayer2: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

If it was some other nairalander that typed this i would have shown concern about his mental stability... Even your quote makes you look silly.

Read it again this time read it slowly and look if it fits in your comment. Sigh... Ode.

There was no information about what transpired between the young couple jumping into conclusion make you sound barbaric. (she might be acting according to self defense)

This comments shows you were raised in an abusive relationship/marriage and it has really affected your sense of judgment.

Listen dude, Only an animal will raise his hands on a fellow human (I don't give a fück about the victim's gender).

You are a MAN for a reason act like a man and not some adamant predator. If provoked you walk away.

LOL that mumu NwaAmaikpe guy they always try too hard Kai. For him mind he they make sense, many are really mad but few roaming.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by ikp120(m): 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
I pity these yahoo boys who think say they get girlfriend. Your girlfriend is a hustler like you. Guess what? She's hustling you! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Foodforthought: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
The poor guy has been slayed to death...na wa.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by 2shure: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
When r these biches goin leave us
self contain off k hostel relationship ..stop killing us.
Last time it was a baby momma beat d shiit out of a niggi 2death.
another life taken
Same shiit
Ladies not to be trusted
Rich or poor
She how she ended his life inay split of a second
Lord protect us
have mercy on is.
Slayqueens been kiling b4 bc
Damn i said AD
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Tisham20(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
RIP brother
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

If it was some other nairalander that typed this i would have shown concern about his mental stability... Even your quote makes you look silly.

Read it again this time read it slowly and look if it fits in your comment. Sigh... Ode.

Bro, i dont know you ooo buh i pray God blesses you for this comment. Iono why some fools still believe women should be beaten. Would they be happy if their Dads lays their hamds on their mums. God forbid i ever raise my hand to hit a woman in violence... There are several ways to deal with a woman which hurts more than even beating them.

As you've said, the lady might have acted in self defense. The whole truth bout the story aint known yet.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well.

But the truth is;

Women of this generation don't respect....They want to have macho-ego and dictate the pace, this is how it ends, unfortunately she gets a lifetime too, only that hers would be bad, she'll be phcked by the prison inmates day and night, left to starve, till the day she dies or takes her own life...

It's the new wave, women want to be men, and don't want to TRUST men to take the lead...that is what this death is about, the wrestle for control of the relationship...Chai, men of this generation don see am

Ladies, it's unlady to be violent, a little quarrel, don't turn it into something else, men we need to learn to walk away when things heats up !!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by 2bam: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Adesuwa,pls name NCAN help me to check.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by sexaddict08(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Papiikush:

There are five million and eight ways to deal with a woman without touching her.

thats your opinion...
don't feel as if u made more sense than him...
i wasnt raised in an abusive home. but...you still need to beat some women. Yes...you need to.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by whytepawn1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
superior494:
slay queens are really becoming something else these days
they are living up to their reputation.... "slaying"
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Bro, i dont know you ooo buh i pray God blesses you for this comment. Iono why some fools still believe women should be beaten. Would they be happy if their Dads lays their hamds on their mums. God forbid i ever raise my hand to hit a woman in violence... There are several ways to deal with a woman which hurts more than even beating them.

As you've said, the lady might have acted in self defense. The whole truth bout the story aint known yet.

No man should be happy beating up his wife...Except for a psycho, never heard of an educated /working hubby who felt happy with himself after beating his wife..

Self defense isn't killing an individual abeg, make another excuse...What ever happened to keeping quiet, when he tire e go leave me..?

Both of them are jobless that's why they have power to fight so violently, it's the state of the economy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured / EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) / Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.