Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State (53753 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Man Stabbed Daughter To Death A Day To Her Wedding In Anambra / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By His Fiancée In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by 2016v2017: 6:34am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well.
Someone said only a weakling raises his hand on a woman.

But the truth is;
Only a fool doesn't give a woman the discipline she deserves when it is needed.

That is the only way to love.
Nowadays more men are physically abused and killed by women because of the cliché that women should not be beaten.

Treat a woman with firmness and she'd love you.
Women are like wild horses...totally uncontrollable unless with the application of brute force at intervals.

That's the true secret to happy relationships.

Françoise Sagan once famously said,
“I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.”

No word for the hypocrites..
We know their type; saints online, demons real life.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by 2016v2017: 6:38am On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:

If it was some other nairalander that typed this i would have shown concern about his mental stability... Even your quote makes you look silly.

Read it again this time read it slowly and look if it fits in your comment. Sigh... Ode.

There was no information about what transpired between the young couple jumping into conclusion make you sound barbaric. (she might be acting according to self defense)

There are five million and eight ways to deal with a woman without touching her.

This comments shows you were raised in an abusive relationship/marriage and it has really affected your sense of judgment...

seeing the amount of people who actually agree with this makes me realize we are in a new era of physical assault on women. (Lord save my sisters and future daughters from these animals)

Listen dude, Only an animal will raise his hands on a fellow human (I don't give a fück about the victim's gender).

You are a MAN for a reason act like a man and not some adamant predator. If provoked you walk away.
pray,it never be your turn one day

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Donjazzy12(m): 7:08am On Oct 17, 2017
bettyLad:

nah .they had a fight .they had fought the previous night ,she even stabbed him with bottle on the leg the previous evening .dude really dealt with her. she still had some injuries and a swollen face ,then returned the next morning to stab him
Returned where? You mean the real man now the real Corpse allowed her back?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Donjazzy12(m): 7:11am On Oct 17, 2017
ojay2053:
Na wa o. Na so i scold my bae small 2 years back, she picked up a kitchen knife and ask me to try that again. Omo i respected myself jejely and walked away singing I'm walking away from troubles in my life undecided.
Real man my ass!

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Donjazzy12(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2017
bettyLad:
I know I ll surly see this post on nairaland, today I went to see my mom st egbeda and the first news that greeted me was the news of this incident .I told my mom l ll see it on nairaland as everybody was talking about it ..the girl is 16years of age, she has a fight with her boyfriend the previous evening ,she had stabbed him with broken bottle at day but I heard the boy really beat hell out of her cos she left with swollen face and injuries on her body only for her to return the next morning with a sicorss and stabbed him .she never knew he would die cos after she did that she was still nagging and bragging .she was taken to the station by the guys friend ,it's was at the police station they received the news of his death ..an only son oh , he was even preparing to go meet his dad overseas before this incident .may his soul rest in peace .
And in all your explanation I never heard where you condemned the female beast for murder. I am waiting for all of you females on Nairaland. If I ever hear any of you condemn any man for beating hell out of a woman, I will attack that female savagely.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Donjazzy12(m): 7:21am On Oct 17, 2017
chillychill:
Hell hath no fury....
Another female Murderer!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by madgoat(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well.

But the truth is;

Nowadays more men are physically abused and killed by women because of the cliché that women should not be beaten.

Women are like wild horses...totally uncontrollable unless with the application of brute force at intervals.

“I have loved to the point of madness; That which is called madness, That which to me, is the only sensible way to love.”

Spot on... When a man does not give discipline to those fish-brain girls, its disasters like this that happen.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by periphetes: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2017
chidichuddo:

I totally get your point but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee answer this

what do u do when the lady prevents you from talking a walk, she locks the door or holds you either by ur clothing or belt, with the usual bad mouthing women are known for, rain curses on u and ur parents or let's the world know your performance in the other room, letting the world the size of your manhood especially if u ain't blessed down there. using ur past against you or how you were brought up by your parents and neighbors are downloading all these information while she spits fire.

as we all know, all these mentioned above are what women are known for, she might not say all but most

how do men stop all these without being violent?

I await ur response

Hmmnn Bruv, you really made me remember my past. Most point you listed are all hits with what I experienced. undecided
I.

Please guys and the few good ladies, never try to manage a domestic violence relationship. Unless you prefer to manage a wooden casket. sad smiley
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by chillychill(f): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Another female Murderer!
shut up,u think everyone is lik u undecided
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by stagamagadasca(f): 8:19am On Oct 17, 2017
Papiikush:

If it was some other nairalander that typed this i would have shown concern about his mental stability... Even your quote makes you look silly.

Read it again this time read it slowly and look if it fits in your comment. Sigh... Ode.

There was no information about what transpired between the young couple jumping into conclusion make you sound barbaric. (she might be acting according to self defense)

There are five million and eight ways to deal with a woman without touching her.

This comments shows you were raised in an abusive relationship/marriage and it has really affected your sense of judgment...

seeing the amount of people who actually agree with this makes me realize we are in a new era of physical assault on women. (Lord save my sisters and future daughters from these animals)

Listen dude, Only an animal will raise his hands on a fellow human (I don't give a fück about the victim's gender).

You are a MAN for a reason act like a man and not some adamant predator. If provoked you walk away.
you are a FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL FOR SAYING THIS

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by mechanics(m): 8:40am On Oct 17, 2017
The girl's face is even scary.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by chronique(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2017
owi432:
I disagree on her age because i grew up in the same place with her she was as you say wild and reckless and from a dysfunctional home but she's not 15 and i think your story lacks content and a bit exaggerated thanks

I reported what someone living close to her said. If you have a different version, state it. Telling me my story lacks content and is exaggerated, actually makes no sense cos you and I weren't at the scene of the crime. Whatever version you have must have been told to you by someone else. I was actually in that hood yesterday evening and I saw bikes with several boys from Gowon estate trooping into the barracks road where she stays..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by FearlessDapsin(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
chronique:

I reported what someone living close to her said. If you have a different version, state it. Telling me my story lacks content and is exaggerated, actually makes no sense cos you and I weren't at the scene of the crime. Whatever version you have must have been told to you by someone else. I was actually in that hood yesterday evening and I saw bikes with several boys from Gowon estate trooping into the barracks road where she stays..
Those boys should kill her pls. She doesn't deserve to live at all. I seriously hope he has vengeful relatives or friends.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by MarieSucre(f): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
A man died for crying out loud. Why are people making jokes?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by bettyLad(f): 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Returned where? You mean the real man now the real Corpse allowed her back?
she came back the next morning to continue the fight,initially the guy's friend didn't want to let her in but the dude came out to meet her then she stabbed him . I learnt the injury was a small one but he was bleeding heavily and his friends delayed before they eventually took him to the hospital .. he was an only child ,
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by zhanny16: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Last week was slimzy jay and now it Hannah killed seun because she caught him chatting with another girl...Hhmm love look what u made me do. Zee world extra ordinary everyday
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2017
The seun boy was an only child in his early 20,s but had enough dough thanks to yahoo yahoo he and Hannah has been cohabiting for almost 5 months she clocked 18 last week. May his soul rest in peace, may death by hanging fall on Hannah.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by FearlessDapsin(m): 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
LadyPrecy:
The seun boy was an only child in his early 20,s but had enough dough thanks to yahoo yahoo he and Hannah has been cohabiting for almost 5 months she clocked 18 last week. May his soul rest in peace, may death by hanging fall on Hannah.
Please, keep us updated on what that bitch's verdict will be
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Sammyscott(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
And finally the queen sent the king to a journey of no return
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Brainardc(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2017
Rip to the dead. ...... But seriously, I still wonder why some girls don't know how to deal with their temper when it comes to this aspect. .... embarassed
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well.

But the truth is;

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2020
chronique:

I'm just hearing the girl is just 15yrs old and the leader of her drug taking group. Birthday celebration led to her killing the guy. He had celebrated her birthday for her last week but she asked for another celebration stating that that one was a pre-birthday party. Dude said he had spent all he had and asked her to wait till he has money. She refused and seized his PC and while they were struggling over it, she took a scissors and stabbed him twice in the chest, and once in the stomach.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State by Xioxing: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Papiikush:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured / EBSU Students Murder Us-Based Lady (photo) / Togolese Labourer Kills His Landlady While Attempting To Rape Her In Ondo (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.