Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed (1436 Views)

Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by nwakibie3(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum, NEF, Dr. Paul Unongo, and a Second Republic lawmaker, Junaid Mohammed have dismissed the impression that President Muhammadu Buhari was ‘favouring the North’.

They said such statements were capable of breeding disunity.

Unongo, a Second Republic minister of steel, said the Buhari administration has been fair to all the six geo-political zones of the country.

He noted that the zones still crying marginalisation are those agitating for disintegration, particularly the South-East.

The NEF chairman told ThisDay, “It is not possible to say that Buhari is favouring the North to the detriment of other regions.

“The North occupies over 80 per cent of the total landmass of Nigeria and it has the population as well. If everything was given to the North proportionate to its size and population, it wouldn’t be so backward the way it is today.”

On his part, Mohammed, said those saying that Buhari is president of the North and not the president of Nigeria, should go to hell.

He said, “I believe in assessing a man, particularly a politician like Buhari, you assess him not only on what he says, but on what he does.

“If you look at the cabinet, it is clear that most of the important assignments (portfolios) went to the South, particularly the South-West. They have Finance, Health, Power/Works/Housing and Communication.

“So, for anybody who is rational, that statement made about Buhari asking World Bank to concentrate its activities in the North was false.

“In fact, if you move ahead and you assess his words and deeds, you will find out that Buhari hasn’t done anything to advance the interest of the North in any way whatsoever.

“The infrastructure projects that have been carried out in the last two and half years are the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway; the Second Niger Bridge at Asaba; the ongoing East/West Road; the rail project from Lagos to Calabar. Go and check them out.

“These are the key projects of this administration and none of them is in the North.

“For those who are using the mischievous report to say that Buhari is now president of the North should go to hell.

Cc myndd44
Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/16/calling-buhari-president-north-go-hell-junaid-mohammed/

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by NwaAmaikpe: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2017

"Go to Hell"

-Adams Oshiomhole

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by koma1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by magoo10(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
After sending them to hell, let's see how you force them to answer "one Nigeria" with guns and bullets. mugu

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yeah i concur. They can go to hell!

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by Vutseck(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
aren't the ZOO inhabitants in hell already

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by Blue3k(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol what's up with people competing to be biggest victim in this country. Half of what this guy says doesn't even match reality.

“The infrastructure projects that have been carried out in the last two and half years are the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway; the Second Niger Bridge at Asaba; the ongoing East/West Road; the rail project from Lagos to Calabar. Go and check them out.

“These are the key projects of this administration and none of them is in the North

The are rail projects for north so that's lie. The coastal rail project they're still looking for funding as well.

“The North occupies over 80 per cent of the total landmass of Nigeria and it has the population as well. If everything was given to the North proportionate to its size and population, it wouldn’t be so backward the way it is today.”

So you need more tax money from to escape backwardness. What about giving things proportionate to productivity. Besides allocation does fact in land mass, population. It's state policy that will advance north.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by Annie939(f): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
that hell will first destroy you
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
and even sef....soooo what??...

igbos full the north...even if buhari favour only the north,the igbos will still profit...they are everywhere...

this their long throat is crazy...the north suffered alot....the people that should be attended more is the north and the delta......we suffered alot....

the north suffered boko haram,the delta suffered oyel pollutions...what did the yeast suffered....?....

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by Lipscomb(m): 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yeah accepted in fact they can hug transformer
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lipscomb:
Yeah accepted in fact they can hug transformer

after hugging transformers,they can go hug wet banana trees......their own long throat is madness....

even sef you develope only the yeast,they will still want more...they are never satisfied....you saw their character....

you saw how fast they abandoned other nigerians that grew up with them and believed a halfcast from london....

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by zombieHUNTER: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
How many hells do we even have...
Because as far as am concerned buhari has sentenced every Nigerian to hell already with his archaic policies..

Buhari is the president of Northern Nigeria..
Kiss the truth kiss

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
then they came with,we wan poison them with vaccines....why the hell should we do that...??....

something that the army announced they will do before starting the operation....something that the army did all over nigeria is a problem in the yeast...they should just pack their things and migrate to african nations....i recommend to south africa.... wink

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by zombieHUNTER: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

after hugging transformers,they can go hug wet banana trees......their own long throat is madness....

even sef you develope only the yeast,they will still want more...they are never satisfied....you saw their character....

you saw how fast they abandoned other nigerians that grew up with them and believed a halfcast from london....

Yoruba Muslim
When will you have sense? undecided
This northerners you want to die on top will only use you and dump you..
If you doubt me.... Ask Tinubu

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by zombieHUNTER: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
tsdarkside:
then they came with,we wan poison them with vaccines....why they hell should we do that...??....

something that the army announced they will do before starting the operation....something that the army did all over nigeria is a problem in the yeast...they should just pack their things and migrate to african nations....i recommend to south africa.... wink
Don't worry
Make sure you open the doors of oshogbo once the Fulani army comes to vaccinate you
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Yoruba Muslim
When will you have sense? undecided
This northerners you want to die on top will only use you and dump you..
If you doubt me.... Ask Tinubu

you were already used and dumped,right....??

it seems you talk out of experience...

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by zombieHUNTER: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

you were already used and dumped,right....??

it seems you talk out of experience...

Keep chanting sai baba like a headless chicken
No go borrow sense
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Don't worry
Make sure you open the doors of oshogbo once the Fulani army comes to vaccinate you

yeah,we wan vaccinate igbos to death...

you people are not serious....

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Keep chanting sai baba like a headless chicken
No go borrow sense

atleast i can borrow it...you dont even have any chance to get it...

have,you dont...borrow,you cant...

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by zombieHUNTER: 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

For the very fact that I know who the real enemies of state and progress are..
I'm forever sensible than you...
All these gambaris you are dying for on social media will tomorrow use you for suya and nothing will happen..
You saw the pictures in plateau state today
Believe me nothing will be done...

Did you ever think how the nation will boil if it was done to them... Where is the nationhood... Where is the equity.. Fairness.. Even justice..

Ogbeni think.... Think.... Think if you can
Goshhhhhh
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Na today ? grin grin

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by fergie001: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Egbon,what are you saying...

Are we not already in hell?
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

All these gambaris you are dying for on social media will tomorrow use you for suya and nothing will happen..

Did you ever think how the nation will boil if it was done to them... Where is the nationhood... Where is the equity.. Fairness.. Even justice..

Goshhhhhh

you are a ipobian....the worst type for that matter...i remember you...why the hell should i listen to you..??

you are a accomplise of terrorits....period....

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by anibi9674: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
go and tell juniad Muhammad I said he is mad.
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by Oshidaguy: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
GoroTango:
Yeah i concur. They can go to hell!
slave
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oshidaguy:
slave
Shhhhhh
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by aragonchuks(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

igbos full the north...even if buhari favour only the north,the igbos will still profit...they are everywhere...

this their long throat is crazy...the north suffered alot....the people that should be attended more is the north and the delta......we suffered alot....

the north suffered boko haram,the delta suffered oyel pollutions...what did the yeast suffered....?....

Haha look at his hater...
After d civil war every easterner was given #20...and they turned it into millions
Anyways you are a Muslim(terrorist)
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by tsdarkside(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
aragonchuks:

Haha look at his hater...
After d civil war every easterner was given #20...and they turned it into millions
Anyways you are a Muslim(terrorist)

somebody must pay for the costs of the war...its called reparations...thats how war is...the looser pays...

germany did that alot and is still doing it till today...
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by vedaxcool(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Goshhhhhh

This epic reply should make you think of your life buuttt .... have, you don't. ...borrow, you can't. ..chio the guy done shame you finish.

tsdarkside:

Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by Dedetwo(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Most Nigerians are silly set of human beings on earth. They talk about certain statements which are capable of breeding disunity as if there is any unity in Nigeria. Sometimes I wonder what type of water these bunch of gulls drink to quench thirst. Please I pray that someone with a cell of brain tell these jackasses from northern region of Nigeria there is no unity in the zoo called Nigeria.
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by DoubleObee(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
tsdarkside:

O'boi why you dey pour spit na?

We are everywhere. Don't you know that travelling is a part of Education.
If not for Igbos, Nigeria would have crumbled since.
Re: Those Calling Buhari President Of The North Should ‘go To Hell’ –junaid Mohammed by FrankNetter(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Funny country

36 State Governors, The Universities They Attended And Course They Studied / The Politics Of The Cross (why Bribing The Guards To Lie? Matthew 28:12-15) / Upcoming Gospel Artist,ify Set To Drop Her First Album