Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Here Is Why Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Here Is Why Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems (604 Views)

Nigeria Teenagers Diagnosed With Depression, Mental Problems - Yaba Psychologist / Recovered Patients Of Severe COVID-19 Infection More Likely To Die Within A Year / Coronavirus: These Beard Style May Make One More Likely To Catch Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems by realfitbodyng: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hello, guys its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

In summary "the higher your IQ the higher the risk of mental health disorders such as bipolar disorder, depression, and schizophrenia.

Although notable figures with an amazing IQ like Albert Einstein have been known to leave a life devoid of the most serious mental illness, this study claims that there is a link.

The study suggests that highly intelligent people have a significantly increased risk of suffering from a variety of mental disorders.

So how does it happen and why does it pose a risk to intelligent people?

Due to their increased level of awareness, individuals with high IQ levels...............

Read full article http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/10/smarter-people-mental-problems.html

1 Like

Re: Here Is Why Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems by realfitbodyng: 4:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
m
Re: Here Is Why Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems by realfitbodyng: 10:28pm On Nov 05, 2017
E
Re: Here Is Why Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems by realfitbodyng: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Here Is Why Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems by okusman(m): 10:26pm On Nov 21, 2017
This your third post just gave me the 100% confirmation that you are Ma.d.... Seun, please kindly block this upcoming blogger that thinks he can divert out attention to one silly site of his...
Re: Here Is Why Smarter People Are More Likely To Have Mental Problems by realfitbodyng: 10:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
okusman:
This your third post just gave me the 100% confirmation that you are Ma.d.... Seun, please kindly block this upcoming blogger that thinks he can divert out attention to one silly site of his...

You have to understand that, the reason why bloggers are on nairaland is because they want to provide information for people to read on their blog. Most bloggers lose credibility after posting their articles on nairaland, because other bloggers copy it and post it on their on blog without reference on editing. So it's better to post your link to read post, than to post the entire content to prevent theft.

This post is only for those who want to learn something more. I wrote it from my own experience and also from research so it's not anything you can find on the internet, you can read it if you want to.

(1) (Reply)

On Health!! 15 Signs That Shows Your Blood Sugar Is Very High / (help) I Can't Sleep Because Of Mind Wandering / Preventing Unplanned Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.