Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ (23583 Views)

Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now / John Campbell Denies Working For Buhari, Expresses Worry Over NNPC Scandal / NNPC Scandal: PENGASSAN, NUPENG Pledge Support for Baru (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by discusant: 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ratello:
Madam this has been swept under the carpet already what a foolish set of beings ruled by a stupid government of kleptomiacs

Swept under the carpet.
A northern Nigerian,especially, a northern Muslim, can steal Nigeria's entire annual budget, he is caught, but it must be swept under the carpet.

Nigeria is Animal Farm. Some citizens are more equal than others. Only splitting of the country can serve.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by michoim(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Any one including Satan can make any allegation but until substantial evidence exist to proof the allegation, it cannot stand.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by Anejinwed: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
She was saying GEJ Govt was corrupt, now she has seen first degree level of kwuruption

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by nothernstar: 7:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Are you telling him to return the money used for his surgery.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by intoto1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
It seems the broom this govt. Waved at us during the elections is now being used to sweep corruption cases under the carpet.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by Deeldorado: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
shino62:
yes, it is expected, just like you she is igbo.

Senselessness. You say that because you don't know me. Her biggest critics are probably Igbos who can't deal with her frank position on most issues. I find my position on national issues in consonance with hers 99% of the time.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by Bizibi(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
It must be buried......
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by Stylz69(m): 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
The sooner you realize that you are now a non-entity and no longer useful to the APC the better for you. You’ve been used and dumped so if you like hold placard with #BBO25bn nobody will send you.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by amazingspiderma: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oby trying hard to rewrite all he past mistake when she supported Bubu to the seat of power.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by diegwu01: 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
A lot of people here didn't read Sister Oby's statement. She was madam Due Process, she simply want the perceived breach of due process addressed, but The federal Government has spoken clearly on this issue severally, This is the good part.
But its like our children of Hate actually want the $25billion missing.. I doubt Nigeria would survive that at this time we're still trying to recover from the consequences of PDP's looting reign.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by shino62: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Deeldorado:

Senselessness. You say that because you don't know me. Her biggest critics are probably Igbos who can't deal with her frank position on most issues. I find my position on national issues in consonance with hers 99% of the time.
99% in consonance with her views. You've proved me right. Thanks.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by Iamzik: 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
ArmedRobber:
was there any procurement contract in the first place . am beginning to doubt if this handle is for oby.
because what she typed there was contrary to the the diss between baru and kachukwu.

Nigeria is damm broke to released fund of $25b for procurement contract out of dying foreign reserve

Nigeria is not broke. Don't be deceived.
Instead our leaders keep looting us dry.

Don't buy the Propaganda
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by khalilullaah(m): 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Tell him ooooo he must provide that money

Oga Madam,did you even read what's on the headline.
It is not about money ,it's a matter of procedural neglect NOT money ma.
next time read before you comment
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by adetayo234: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Ezekwesili is now sounding like a pained prostitute that wasn't paid for services rendered..This thing should go and find somethin to do jare..No one wants her...

You seem to be used to prostitutes for you to know how they sound.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Babacele:
I hope not aunty Oby
but will Mamman Daura's grip on Buhari allow an independent analysis and recommendations? Time will tell.

Oga leave Mamman alone... Is Buhari a baby? Why absolve him of guilt everytime?
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by edupedia: 12:23am On Oct 17, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

Whenever we raise such issue here, the Buhari nairaland supporters cum touts will term us "illiterates".

Whereas they are the real illiterates

....yes u are illiterate as long as u cannot name which company your so-called $25b was paid to...yes u are illiterate as long as u pretend not to see that PDP and stupid Igbos are making mumu out if u....
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by okenta2017: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Ratello:
Madam this has been swept under the carpet already what a foolish set of beings ruled by a stupid government of kleptomiacs

I laugh. when people say any army General is not corrupt .

Body language is like speaking in tongue it is subject to many interpretations

A Nigeria army general not corrupt.

There this man who is always in company of drug addict.

One day some body pointed at him and say this one of them, the man reply and said yes am one them and i am

their leader but I don't do drug, the man said then stop being in their company. The drug leader called

the man aside and whisper to his ear, really I don't do drug but my wife sells drug am only trying to enrich

my wife whom I love so dearly.and if I stop moving with this folks suddenly they will expose me.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by talk2percy(m): 1:09am On Oct 17, 2017
Aunty are you just coming back to Nigeria? U are only hoping? Sth they have long buried and have even done the final burial ceremony when they said they have reconciled Baru and Kachikwu. Even Lucifer himself dey learn from Buhari's corruption.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by ajawara(m): 4:21am On Oct 17, 2017
ArmedRobber:
was there any procurement contract in the first place . am beginning to doubt if this handle is for oby.
because what she typed there was contrary to the the diss between baru and kachukwu.

Nigeria is damm broke to released fund of $25b for procurement contract out of dying foreign reserve
Your user name have said it all.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by israelmao(m): 4:25am On Oct 17, 2017
ArmedRobber:

Truely broke even with massive corruption allegations under Buhari's nose!
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by NigerDeltan(m): 6:50am On Oct 17, 2017
edupedia:

....yes u are illiterate as long as u cannot name which company your so-called $25b was paid to...yes u are illiterate as long as u pretend not to see that PDP and stupid Igbos are making mumu out if u....

I guess Oby is also an illiterate, and you are learned

Ewu Gambia!
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by IdainaHito: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2017
We've been patiently waiting for this track this so long....¶¶π•"/:

Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by Deeldorado: 7:57am On Oct 17, 2017
shino62:
99% in consonance with her views. You've proved me right. Thanks.

You didn't get the part where I said her biggest antagonists are actually Igbos who think she doesn't pander to them? I am different. I stand with reason and objectivity all the time and that is why I love Ezekwesili. I can't say the same for Okonjo Iweala.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by chngebeginwthme: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Tell him ooooo he must provide that money

Sense fall on you, Did Kachikwu mention about money in his letter?
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by Babacele: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2017
ikennaf1:

Oga leave Mamman alone... Is Buhari a baby? Why absolve him of guilt everytime?
rather it is an indictment ...at the end of the day we hold Buhari responsible and not Mamman because we didn't vote for Mamman but Buhari. For the love of me I do not understand why the SS director, AG, Abba kyari, Babachir Lawal yes Babachir and co are still in Government unbridled with all the nonsense hoozing from the presidency. We never fail to point out PMB's failures and it becomes pertinent that the next president must parade better credentials just as this administration is better than the previous.
Re: Ezekwesili To Buhari: Hope You Aren’t Planning To Bury ‘$25bn NNPC Scandal’ by gogoanimeshd: 7:37am On Dec 27, 2019
Very nice post.Thanks for sharing...
Check out the best collection of Love Quotes, Status, Wishes, Messages, Greetings, HD Images and poems for facebook and Whatsapp that can be sent to your beloved ones at our website. https://gogoanimeshd.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amotekun: We Also Need Regional Security Outfit, Ohanaeze Youths Tell South-East / Rename Ibadan Airport After Ajimobi - Senate Tells Buhari / APGA Campaign Flag-Off: 20,000 APC Members Join APGA, Burn Brooms (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.