Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" (49350 Views)

SYNW Celebrates Onyeka Nwelue For His Outstanding Contributions To African Liter / Onyeka Nwelue And Ikenna Okeh Presents 'saving Mungo Park' / "Janelle Asked To The Bedroom" By Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by MarieSucre(f): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
supersystemsnig:

tongue
tongue you too.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
He's not even happy that someone is taking him serious

for those of you quoting me........... we in a free world democracy for that matter........ if you don't like what I said kindly move out from this thread
You're a very stúpid lady. I'm sincerely hoping this shiit you vomitted here is not just a fraction of your stupidity, otherwise I don't want to imagine the kind of havoc the full power of your mental retardation can cause.

So, when it happens to men, it's no big deal, but if it's the other way round, you won't hesitate to build MOUNTAIN EVEREST out of it.

No, it's not a "free world". If your opinion is disgusting and senseless, you shouldn't be pardoned. You should be flogged for being so hypocritically stupid. You could have kept your opinion to yourself if you didn't want such reactions, since nobody ASKED you. When you post nonsense like that, people WILL quote you, because they MUST quote you. And they SHOULD keep quoting you.

Reminds me of this once again: www.nairaland.com/3891318/annoying-double-standards-men-suffer
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
lenghtinny:

The reason they hide is because of the attitude of the general public towards these kind of incidents, in other words stigmatization...
Imagine you going to the police station to report this offence, what do you think will be the reaction of the average policemen at the counter will be?
I remember earlier this year, two girls raped a boy in South Africa and recorded it on video. People were mocking the poor boy while others wished they were in his shoes (even on Nairaland).
Anytime male rape cases happens in Zimbabwe, you see males asking how much is the ticket to Zimbabwe.
This is due to the fact the society has painted sex as a big favor from the female folks to the male folks. So technically, A female cannot rape you according to them but when it comes to females, they start screaming consent.
Rape is generally viewed as forceful sex by a male against a female victim. So it's kind of awkward seeing a female rapist against a male victim.
Trust me the kind of stigmatization a male victim suffers is way more than that of a female victim.
All these shiit are consequences of the patriarchial ideologies and values that have been deeply entrenched in human societies since the dawn of time. And until the table of values containing these outdated orientations is SMASHED into smithreens, this trend will never stop.

It's the same reason behind the [RIGHTFUL] condemnation of men as animals and disgusting brutes when they batter women, and their [UNACCEPTABLE] stigmatization as weaklings and pussies when it's the other way round. It's fücking absurd.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
seangy4konji:
Maybe this one has brain damage.

I have been praying to God to give e a powerful woman to rape me no condom and establish my life properly. Spat from d sex,she wants to sponsor me and I will say no I have malaria?gid forbid.

Please I need a rich woman and a load to set up something. Available to travel. Sa. London. Abuja. Ibadan Lagos and environs.

Ready to die on your toto.

Please Dm me.
Although, I don't believe in the superstitious shiit of women using the destiny of cupid young boys to fuel their own success and magnify their fortune, reading your comment, I really wished it was real.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
ivolt:

The world is not perfect and anybody who wishes to make it right will have to pay
the price. There is, unfortunately, a price to pay for change(in this case stigmatization).
I have never come across a story where change was effected without sacrifice.

The average policeman will probably laugh you off as being unserious, but it
is your determination that can alter their perception.

When you saw such heartless comments, did you make any attempt to correct the ignorant dolts making it?
What many people who averse to such reactions do is ignore the comments while others vow to
retaliate if such happens to a female in the future. Neither of such approaches work, the effective way to
combat such is outright condemnation.

Remember, there is nobody whose name is "society", whatever attitude that is prevalent
in a society must be benefiting most people in such environment, it is up to the few to
point out the absurdities of such acts

It doesn't matter what kind of stigmatization a victim will face, I bet the first female
rape reporter faced a substantial stigma(they still do). If it continues to be swept under
the carpet, nothing will change.
Even this guy who refuses to name the aggressor is part of the problem because
when she reads this story and realised she was the one, the message she will get
is that she can continue her harassment and no man will have the courage to name her.

Rights are not given freely, they are forcefully snatched.
Sweet and perfect. I agree with you.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by quintybabe(f): 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
kay29000:
Of course there will always be double standards. I remember a couple of years ago, I was in my room, nursing a hangover from the night before, and my friend's female friend came into the room. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see her standing there. I had seen her for the first time a few hours before then when my friend asked me to help her turn on the TV/DSTV in the parlor as he was leaving the flat.

So, there she was in my room, asking me if I am okay and all that. I told her I had a little too much to drink last night and needed to sleep it off, then she asked if she could lie down beside me on the bed. I thought I wasn't hearing well, but I sha nodded. She lay down beside me, and I turned around to continue my sleep. A few minutes later, she tapped me, I turned around, and she slowly kissed me. I didn't want to embarrass her, so I played along...long story short, we had sex.

If it was the other way around, the female in the equation would have shouted rape. Because, really, that was like rape to me.
That wasn't rape but a consensual sex, if u didn't want it you would have said No and if she then force herself on u that when you were raped.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by biacan(f): 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
You're a very stúpid lady. I'm sincerely hoping this shiit you vomitted here is not just a fraction of your stupidity, otherwise I don't want to imagine the kind of havoc the full power of your mental retardation can cause.

So, when it happens to men, it's no big deal, but if it's the other way round, you won't hesitate to build MOUNTAIN EVEREST out of it.

No, it's not a "free world". If your opinion is disgusting and senseless, you shouldn't be pardoned. You should be flogged for being so hypocritically stupid. You could have kept your opinion to yourself if you didn't want such reactions, since nobody ASKED you. When you post nonsense like that, people WILL quote you, because they MUST quote you. And they SHOULD keep quoting you.

Reminds me of this once again: www.nairaland.com/3891318/annoying-double-standards-men-suffer

Hahahahahh Hahahahahh you made me laugh so hard how is your day going
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by SmartyPants(m): 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
MarieSucre:

Are you a Finster?

What is a Finster?
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Hahahahahh Hahahahahh you made me laugh so hard how is your day going
Go and take down that disgusting comment of yours, then you can ask about my day.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by biacan(f): 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Go and take down that disgusting comment of yours, then you can ask about my day.

Oya come here watin dey do you...........no cry again bobo biz boy
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Daeylar(f): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

Lol, , that was fucçking weird, she laughed it off and then asked after your day? that's messed up,

Nigerians or maybe nairalanders don't take rape seriously and it's truly aggravating.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Daeylar(f): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
ivolt:

No, females don't get away with a lot of things,
it is the coward male who refuse to report that gave them such
license.

If no woman ever reported a male rapist, the rapist will get away
with it. Same thing applies to a man who refuses to report a female rapist
but is quick to bring it up to gain sympathy or delegitimize campaign against
sexual violence.

Society can never progress when victims hide under their bed while throwing
occasional stones outside.

Preach,
They won't report it, they won't condemn it but the moment a female wants to report a rape case they start with their tales of "but men are raped by females also."

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by vcente(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
MarieSucre:

Very apt observation brother, and it should not be so. Let's us start from our lawmakers who should be in charge of implementing this provision. The combined Senate and House of Assembly currently stands at about 96.3% men. Me thinks men are shortchanging themselves. Anything to be done about this?
sure, just watch blackish. Especially Season 4. Maybe you would understand that nobody gives anybody anything for free, you have to fight tooth and nail for it.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:

Oya come here watin dey do you...........no cry again bobo biz boy
What's wrong with this lady? I'd rather play with your boobs than engage in pointless jokes with you. How about I sexually harrass you right here on nairaland?
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, , that was fucçking weird, she laughed it off and then asked after your day? that's messed up,

Nigerians or maybe nairalanders don't take rape seriously and it's truly aggravating.
Lol. Nigerians are nairalanders nah. grin

Indeed. Rape is not taken seriously in this part of the world. It's pathetic and sad at the same time.

By the way, how're you doing?
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Daeylar(f): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lol. Nigerians are nairalanders nah. grin

Indeed. Rape is not taken seriously in this part of the world. It's pathetic and sad at the same time.

By the way, how're you doing?

Lol.

I'm good, how are you?
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol.
I'm good, how are you?
I'm fine, thanks.
How was your day?
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Daeylar(f): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I'm fine, thanks.

How was your day?

Good. Thanks, lol,
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Good. Thanks, lol,
That's pleasant news.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Daeylar(f): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
That's pleasant news.

Lol, how was yours? I know I brightened up your day some secs ago grin
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, how was yours? I know I brightened up your day some secs ago grin
It was well-lit by the sun's beautiful gaze. smiley
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by oglalasioux(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
It takes a powerful woman to do that. Most woman bottle up until death but the world is changing. Kudos to the woman.
Re: Onyeka Nwelue: "A Lady Asked For Sex Before She Could Give Me Loan" by mojounited(m): 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rosebaby568:
can someone explain to me
ayam not understanding
Hey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Razor Tongue: A Story / VALENCRY, My Valentine Experience ( Short Story ) / Hills And Wills Nwokedi, Twin Authors Of Dominik's Diaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.