Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

“APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki (33403 Views)

Just In: Abayomi Ayeola Lagos Reps Member Is Dead / Osun Election: APC Is Like An Orphan Struggling In Ife – Babajide Omoworare / Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by policy12: 6:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by DaudaAbu(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
brainpulse:
Because it's not corruption as usual

He expect free looting and enhanced constituency projects
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Adonbilivit
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by DWJOBScom(m): 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
eezeribe:
Party that was established on lies and selfish interests would not only drift apart but crumble like a pack of cards...

gbam!!!

2 Likes

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Justiceleague1: 6:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lie. Freaks known as coneheads are happy,as long as its their lord and master still in charge grin

they hold their lubricating job so dear grin

2 Likes

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by DaudaAbu(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Saraki make we hear word
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Frankbaro(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
How can u people be happy when the Nigerian masses are not happy. This is d beginning.
The spirits of hatred, lies and deceit are haunting you all

APC will drift to destruction!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by ubergold(m): 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
I hear
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by 360great(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nigerians are not happy with apc also
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by charleff512(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
2019 Is Around The Corner,I Am Imploring All Well Meaning Nigerians To Secure Their Future And That Of Our Nation By Looking Beyond Personal Sentiments,Tribalistic Inclinations,political Affiliations And Religious Segregations.Let Us Change The Changer And Make Nigeria Great Again.The Real Change Begins With You!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by HugeDan(m): 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My dear friends Sarrki and Madridguy are happy.
Despite being owed at BMC since February.

That is what we call Unflinching Loyalty.
you mean the APC cyberrats undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by free2ryhme: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:
In an interview with Daily Trust newspaper, Nigeria’s senate president Bukola Saraki spoke on some of the issues facing the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) party as well as speculations that he is grooming his son to become governor of Kwara state just as his own father groomed him.

Saraki said:

He argued that the reasons why there are lots of speculations that his spirit is no longer in the APC is because the party is docile and dormant. “If the party goes back to what we all know it to be, holding NEC, and having caucus meetings, spirit and no spirit things will stop.”

On whether his emergence as senate president contributed to weakening the party, Saraki said: “The last meeting the party held with regard to the zoning of the national officers, senate president was zoned to north central. It was after that the party started to do different things, shifting its position. The point I’m making is that that’s over two years. Is that the reason why the party cannot move ahead? My own point is that the executive of party just needs to wake up and start managing the party.”

On rumoured moves to groom his son to become Kwara governor, Saraki said there is no such plan. “I am sure my son doesn’t even want to hear politics at all. You know it is not easy for children who are born to politicians especially in this time. When I was much younger, we were insulated from some of the political issues because well, we didn’t read the newspapers, we didn’t know what was happening. I reluctantly went into politics, go and check. Once or twice I was given the form to run for House of Reps, I remember I just travelled and turned off my phones and disappeared for months. After seeing what my father had been through, I thought to myself that this is not for me.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-m-not-grooming-my-son-for-kwara-saraki.html

thieves ti take

talking o ja owo mo
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Blame lai mohammed

1 Like

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Annie939(f): 6:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
apc is a satanic party

3 Likes

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by tishbite41(m): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
apc Jan.jaweed party

3 Likes

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Ojiofor: 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Allah hu Akbar grin

1 Like

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by anonymuz(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
Na sharing formula from the loots dey cause all this o. Where is sarrki and the rest BMC Crew.come and see your people o.

2 Likes

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by kay29000(m): 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
True that.
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by earthcrust: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
We need PDPooooooooooooio Ninja open ya eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
I Like the way you Look boy!!!
mccoy47:
Saraki has always been PDP at heart!

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Omeokachie: 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Who told you?

Tinubu is happy that he helped install a new government while filling the post of VP with his man.

The SW are also not complaining as they have all the slots they did not have (or rather which they rejected) under GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by crazygod(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
brainpulse:
Because it's not corruption as usual
Yea. Its corruption unusual. $25b corruption unusual angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by sanpipita(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
But Jurbril is happy that's all that matters
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Too much expectation from to much talks
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by ajepako(f): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nigerians' collective curses in all languages at work...

Una just dey start..

Werey pipu ....

2 Likes

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Kog45(m): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
DaudaAbu:

and he is part of the reason APC is drifring apart

He expects free looting and enhanced constituency peojects
Oh your name is Dauda Abu no wonder

1 Like

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by smirn(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
BreezyCB:
People are not happy
Nothing to share

1 Like

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Anejinwed: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
I am not surprised that the party is drifting.

1 Like

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
eezeribe:
Party that was established on lies and selfish interests would not only drift apart but crumble like a pack of cards...

Correct boy! And the PDP that was established on truth crumbled like how?
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by Tecno66: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
eezeribe:
Bed of strange fellows.

1 Like

Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by smirn(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
360great:
Nigerians are not happy with apc also
Saraki and wailers are not happy
Re: “APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki by aolawale025: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Saraki and Sagay on the same page there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Imports Russian War Helicopters, Uavs From Dubai / Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.