Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip (29945 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
going global
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Where's thintalltony?
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
She's going places. I wish her well.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by Prince4mic: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
And me that has been in Dubai for months now, i for don upload full photo album
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
See teeth. I wonder how Thin tall Tony take survive those teeth when she was giving him a blooow job
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by Dasherz(f): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Even Efe too is presently in Russia representing Nigeria along side NYSC corpses in the World Festival of Youth and Students 2017
Russia

NYSC corpses?? nigga modify pls
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by khalids: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
You see being in big brother is not all about winning the money....its about marketing yourself, building a fan bases and getting a platform to launch yourself......

My question is where are the other BB house mates and what are they doing with their fame....time is ticking,,,,
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by Yewandequeen(f): 8:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is that wedding band I am seeing on her finger.... Hmmmm nice
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by EngrBello(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
OLOSHO! cool cool
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by tyson98: 8:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yewandequeen:
Is that wedding band I am seeing on her finger.... Hmmmm nice
Fine geh
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by Rosebaby568(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bisola....use your fame well....dobt go and fall inlove soon as you did in the house with thin tall (tony)
discover your self first
build your career
make contact wella for that obodo oyinbo o
don't let them do you like thin tall tiny(tony)
Some people rise and fall.....think

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by yongg: 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Even Efe too is presently in Russia representing Nigeria along side NYSC corpses in the World Festival of Youth and Students 2017
Russia

Now I have to say... that "corpses" part gat me rolling... You may not know this but I have been on a sabbatical of some sort from Nairaland for some time....

But when I saw this, I just couldn't help it. The abs exercise you gave me was amazing... I thank you

And yes, just like John Wick ya brought me back from retirement.
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by 26Clueless(m): 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Why she con dey get only 6hundreds sumtin lyk....? jeez asking tho
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by Bamz(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Russia

Hey mate, I suppose you meant 'corpers'
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by stanleyazo(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Most relevant after the show .
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by Bigsteveg(m): 11:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Russia
"NYSC Corpses"
Oga
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by Bigsteveg(m): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Russia
"NYSC Corpses" grin grin grin grin grin
Oga u no go kill us o
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by ChangetheChange: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
Bigsteveg:

"NYSC Corpses" grin grin grin grin grin
Oga u no go kill us o

grin grin grin

O boy

I was already high on 5 bottles of legend stout and 3 plastic bottles of Baby Okuu, when I mistyped

Thunder fire Alcohol grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by martha89: 4:09am On Oct 17, 2017
stanleyazo:
Most relevant after the show .
How because she went to dubai?
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by babel123(m): 6:53am On Oct 17, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Dnt knw why life favours urgly people
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by Alezy(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2017
MzzTega:
The most relevant housemate after the show.
most relevant to what u can see. I think
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by room089: 8:13am On Oct 17, 2017
Make she no carry another type of 'pox' come back o!
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by Ncsamuel(m): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2017
jobaltol:
Have you not noticed that when God decides to favor you, even your past mistakes seem to be overlooked?
The best case study for this analysis is bisola..
She gave birth out of wedlock in an African setting; she was accused of using her mouth as a suction pump; she took second in the show...but now, touring round the world ...even the winner has not been exposed to that sort of opportunities...

Lesson of the day: It is not about how fast, smart or brilliant that you are.. God's mercy matters more in the equation of life...
dude quit this ur religious whatever. Shes just enjoying her BB naija stardom. When a new winner would be crowned next feburary, we ll forget about her! Do you remember karen igho, melvin oduah, etc. Where are they now?
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by MurphyTheory99(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2017
In the third picture, It only excessive bj that can shape the lips like that. It will now leave a round home in the middle of the mouth. It a fact guys.
Re: Photos From Bisola Aiyeola's Dubai Trip by tk4rd: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin

Even Efe too is presently in Russia representing Nigeria along side NYSC CORPSES in the World Festival of Youth and Students 2017
Russia
FUNKE.!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mavin Records Celebrates 6th Anniversary (Photos) / Seyi Awolowo Signs ONE Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike On How She Copes With Love Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.