Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) (74173 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) / Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) / 2019: PDP Reconciliation Committee Led By Wike Meets With James Ibori (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mekus68:
PDP always moving States & Country forward.

If APC wins in the next election in 2019, God forbid, they will draw all Wike's/PDP achievements backward n blame the PDP for their backwardness.Ndi ara
Those who always criticize others, who doesn't like good things will find it hard to prosper in life. Do unto others what u would want them to do to u, Be happy with others so that your own will come.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by vichaz10(m): 12:10am On Oct 17, 2017
In the third pic....wike was lyk eeh eeh so dis guy is human....nd the man behind wike in that pic with his hand on ronaldo,is he checking if what CR7 wear is ABA made...
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Edupin(m): 12:23am On Oct 17, 2017
zoba88:
Rivers state Governor Wike who is in Spain to sign agreement with Real Madrid to open a football academy in Rivers state embark on inspection of the training facility at the academy. Cristianl Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos had good time chatting up with His Excellency the Gov of Rivers State.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/governor-wike-poses-with-cristiano.html?m=1
May My gift make Rm for me
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Edupin(m): 12:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Akissani:
FTC ...i dedicate my 1st ever FTC to Nnamdi kanu for calling his people pigs and idiots
wow!!
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by ddeola: 1:33am On Oct 17, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by bewla(m): 1:36am On Oct 17, 2017
AntiWailer:
Enjoy ya self
with taxes payer money, slap in my face
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by lincs25(m): 1:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Another Nigerian governor stupidity is fast loading, somebody should guess who is next.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by clevvermind(m): 3:49am On Oct 17, 2017
Groovenaija360:

The kind strong thunder that will fire you eh undecided
NOTHING DEY HAPPEN.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by BossDanniee(m): 5:12am On Oct 17, 2017
When will he visit Messi also
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by itztoyin(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Yeligray:
U wee nat come back and do your job
The one he's doing in Spain, is it your job?
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by rafabenitez: 6:57am On Oct 17, 2017
Now if this had been in nigeria,where are all those his,sss,police,army and bodyguard they move along with even in churches here,i like wike as a man but look at him as free wtot all those touts as his security detail here,why are they not harassing pple not to come close to him there in spain.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Kendrick80(m): 7:18am On Oct 17, 2017
Fresh....I smell $$$$
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by oderinde151(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2017
SmartyPants:

Well I'm not quite either of the above options but im somewhere in-between. I have coached an amateur side for about a year. Also, I've played with professionals both local level and quite a few who played or are currently still playing abroad in countries like Ghana, Senegal, Tunisia and Israel. I was highly promising myself but life got in the way. That being said if I still want to play I have access to the game at least at 3rd division level.

So I can say I understand the game. I also played county league in England and they put me in the team after just one training session. Lol.

I would say do not quit school..instead use school as a platform. At 18 you can still earn a sports scholarship to US universities. Are you in your school team?

I don't think school stops you from training or doing what you have to do.
gud mornin sir
Am in my department team
so I shoud graduate first and then chase it? won't it be late by that time? I would be 20 to 21 years then
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by slurity1: 8:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Confused leader
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 8:38am On Oct 17, 2017
oderinde151:
gud mornin sir
Am in my department team
so I shoud graduate first and then chase it? won't it be late by that time? I would be 20 to 21 years then

Morning.

No... I'm saying chase it right now but you don't have to drop out of school to do that.

Being in your department team is a good start. What you can do now is work on yourself, improve your skill, and try to get a sports scholarship. Since you are already in your department team you can take videos of your games which will be used in your scholarship application.

If you have financial backing there are more options.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by omoluka: 9:39am On Oct 17, 2017
zoba88:
Rivers state Governor Wike who is in Spain to sign agreement with Real Madrid to open a football academy in Rivers state embark on inspection of the training facility at the academy. Cristianl Ronaldo and Sergio Ramos had good time chatting up with His Excellency the Gov of Rivers State.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/governor-wike-poses-with-cristiano.html?m=1
Africans are extremist
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by quadree: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2017
If Na Dose Small Small Boys Now, Dey Would Av Been Shouting Upandan!
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2017
This Wike man is a clown.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Heavencare: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2017
oderinde151:
gud mornin sir
Am in my department team
it's never too late dear, finish your school first but if there is any opportunity before you are thru schooling folo it dear
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by undisputedgbola(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2017
contactmorak:
Is it me,or that 4th picture looks like a Photoshop?
grin Had a second look too...... but I think the picture is a background as we have in the other pictures.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by papoose321: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2017
clevvermind:
NICE PIX. IT IS A WELCOME DEVELOPMENT.

People of Rivers state brace ya sef!
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by papoose321: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Government money sweet shaa! No whistle blowing
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by krishstiane: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
hahaha..... mumu man... en dey snap wit ronaldo wen en state dey on fire... nxt thing na to build ronaldo statue. maybe for govt house, oh wait!!... inside dat en yeye portharcourt park...
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
I hop he Is using only his salary to tour dis plc to go n ve a pic wit CR7
Football fan?jet to watch a match n back wit maybe 400 delegates
Wats reli goin on in d east n south sef
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by krishstiane: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
i strongly believe Nigeria should go back to colonization.. or do wat Ghanaians did..bring all dese confused leaders to a room and burn dem alive. Fire burn d wicked!!! foolish set of leaders..

and the funny thing abt we Nigerians.. nxt election dey will come and brainwash and share moni... and get elected. we just dont fight for wat we belive in.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
nice.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by Mekus68: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
goslowgoslow:

Mumu u be real olodo. How does Wike meeting Ronaldo translates to moving the country forward? This is the most stupid comment I ever read this year.

Idiot go school, u refuse. Fulani shoe shiner don't u know that with the establishment of the academy, youths will be taken off the streets, talent will be harnessed & reduced to the bearest minimum.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by AbujaBlue: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Big man on right finally gets a smile in 5th picture. Why the sunglasses?
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by oderinde151(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
SmartyPants:

Morning.

No... I'm saying chase it right now but you don't have to drop out of school to do that.

Being in your department team is a good start. What you can do now is work on yourself, improve your skill, and try to get a sports scholarship. Since you are already in your department team you can take videos of your games which will be used in your scholarship application.

If you have financial backing there are more options.
Good evening sir, you are one in a million I really like and appreciate that sir..can I have your phone number in case sir?
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
oderinde151:
Good evening sir, you are one in a million I really like and appreciate that sir..can I have your phone number in case sir?

I'm sorry I have to decline on the number. I'm not based in Nigeria anyway...

But I do wish you all the best in your endeavor.

A final piece of advice: Follow Matt Sheldon on Youtube. Search for Become Elite. The guy is a professional player in the US and he gives a lot of useful tips and advice.
Re: Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) by oderinde151(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
SmartyPants:

I'm sorry I have to decline on the number. I'm not based in Nigeria anyway...

But I do wish you all the best in your endeavor.

A final piece of advice: Follow Matt Sheldon on Youtube. Search for Become Elite. The guy is a professional player in the US and he gives a lot of useful tips and advice.
thanks again sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Border Closure: Rotten Tomatoes Line Roads In Benin Republic (Photos) / Boko Haram Hits Maiduguri After Buhari’s Departure / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.