Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. (25520 Views)

Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Davido: "I Wish My Mum Were Alive To See My Picture With Oba Ewuare Of Benin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by queensera(f): 6:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
The controversial man "davido" took to his Snapchat page to forgive all media houses, blog and person that has wrote fake news about him on tagbo and his friends death.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/i-forgive-all-media-house-blog-and.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Tamass: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Honestly I'm already tired of seeing davido's name on the headline still on this tagbo issue...cant they conclude already and stop dragging it.

15 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Mhizkel(f): 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Don't forgive, fight grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by shabalistic: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
When they hype you and your music you don't praise or appreciate but because everyother person is doing what they know best you are complaining, Mr Davido enter studio and cook good music jare.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Davido, whether you forgive or not, they were just using the opportunity to make their own cash and drive traffic to their blog... Nobody really gave a fork about you...

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by FisifunKododada: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
You should also forgive yourself for being stupid...staying out late at night; and encouraging alcoholism

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by maryjan8(f): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Good to known
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by favourmic(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
first forgive your self..... afterall those guys don waka from this earth

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Niggas get mad when they can't come and live lavish with you.

They can't love n support you when is not beneficial.

They see you doing good is hard to leave u.

Fake friends cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by donblade85555(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
davido they can't bring you down, we dae behind you....shame fa on haters

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com

3 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by kay29000(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Well, it is kinda the same all over the world. You have mediatakeout in America that make up stories all the time...but Nigerian bloggers are worse sha. Lol!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Ayoswit(f): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
U don see gobe
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by dotcomnamename: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
You still don't get what this means? Case has been settled coddedly with the hungry commissioner of police, done and dusted.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shame on haters.. Son billionaire, baba billionaire, my uncle the social media dancer just won senate seat too...haaaa we gat too much billions rolling mennnnnn.. Be you anything..Emi ati prison ke? lailai ko jor... abi se eti ya were ni grin?

#30BGang

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by NCANTaskForce: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Afonja Ritualist like Davido, Terrible Skull Miner.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by LesbianBoy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Haters will not like this! grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Have they declared him innocent?

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by donpapa(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Way to go... Son of mercy

4 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by BrutalJab: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Especially that jobless girl called Ebiwali.

She deserve to be slapped, stoned and whipped to coma for peddling provocative and stupid lies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by Negotiate: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Forgive when you are cleared.

4 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by budusky05(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Before u forgive the case done close?

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by oluwatymylehyn(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
God is your strength bro

1 Like

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by seuncyber(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Beg for 4giveness from Tagbo family,and everybody....

If na develop country u must go jail

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
I feel pity for davido
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by HMZi: 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
this again??!!!!!,tagbo chime & dj olu sef need rest o
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by 2shure: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
we dnt gif a fuk
Davido
Fuc u frog voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by abike12(f): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
this guy has had the worst few weeks...
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by hejoskofficial: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
love d pics David
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by nairavsdollars(f): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
If their ghosts didn't pursue you in the next three months especially that of that Ijebu boy, then you are innocent

10 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by lonelydora: 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Davido, tell us what killed DJ Olu, Chime, and Tagbo?

Wizkid warned Davido not to cross his lane but he didn't listen. 17 more to go if you don't go and beg wizzy.
Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by castrol180(m): 7:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
this boy still get mouth to dey talk? Murderer! Dangote that carried you home after your christening had helped you settle the commissioner of police in Lagos state...

2 Likes

Re: Davido: I Forgive Media House, Blog And Person That Wrote Fake News About Me. by wristbangle: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mhizkel:
Don't forgive, fight grin

Long time madam smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remembering Michael Jackson, 10 Years After / Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Gossy Table Water / Adetoun Onajobi To Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Beat You In Your House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.