Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Groom & Groomsmen Wear Gele At Wedding Reception,photos Go Viral(pics) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Groom & Groomsmen Wear Gele At Wedding Reception,photos Go Viral(pics) (851 Views)

Couple Serves Snake And Crocodile At Wedding Reception - Photos / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom & Groomsmen Wear Gele At Wedding Reception,photos Go Viral(pics) by zoba88: 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
Check out this groom and his groomsmen as they rock their ‘gele’ and smile proudly during the wedding ceremony.

The happy bride can be seen behind her man smiling as they all pose for a selfie at the reception.

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/groom-and-his-groomsmen-wear-head-gear.html?m=1

Re: Groom & Groomsmen Wear Gele At Wedding Reception,photos Go Viral(pics) by zoba88: 7:01pm On Oct 16, 2017

Re: Groom & Groomsmen Wear Gele At Wedding Reception,photos Go Viral(pics) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's a competition. Usually the women are asked to seat while their respective spouses tie the gele on their head. For the ladies, they're asked to knot their husband's ties. grin

It's a fun competition.
Re: Groom & Groomsmen Wear Gele At Wedding Reception,photos Go Viral(pics) by maryjan8(f): 7:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nice game
Re: Groom & Groomsmen Wear Gele At Wedding Reception,photos Go Viral(pics) by Martin0(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Benita27:
It's a competition. Usually the women are asked to seat while their respective spouses tie the gele on their head. For the ladies, they're asked to knot their husband's ties. grin

It's a fun competition.

Na wa ooo what Gele?
A lady to knot my tie waow..so coolcheesycheesy
Re: Groom & Groomsmen Wear Gele At Wedding Reception,photos Go Viral(pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo what Gele?
A lady to knot my tie waow..so coolcheesycheesy
It's kind of cool sha. If you can't knot a tie, you would have to feel less when others do so. grin
Re: Groom & Groomsmen Wear Gele At Wedding Reception,photos Go Viral(pics) by Martin0(m): 6:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Benita27:
It's kind of cool sha. If you can't knot a tie, you would have to feel less when others do so. grin

Yeah,infact eh I will pretend not to know how to knot a tie even if I can do so..cheesycheesycheesy

It so romanticcheesy

Well all-thesame it's part of nigerian culture I like that..

(1) (Reply)

VALENTINE GROOVE 2018 SEASON 4 (LAGOS) / Souvenir Bags / What Is Black Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.