Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) (3485 Views)

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft / Cyclone Amphan Tears Into India, Bangladesh, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Unfortunately, the face of the man hanging those kids isn't showing. It could have been a Jew. And the kid holding a mortar! It is outrightly unreasonable. Unless it is fake, if it drops, they all die.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
see them..kids

palestenian kids..stab stab stab

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
What you accuse these kids of doing are also done by Israeli settlers yet they don't get arrested. It is a normal human behavior to react under oppression. These people will not stop fighting you with whatever weapons they have, even if they have nothing but their hands, until you stop oppressing them.
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Whyem15:
Unfortunately, the face of the man hanging those kids isn't showing. It could have been a Jew. And the kid holding a mortar! It is outrightly unreasonable. Unless it is fake, if it drops, they all die.

hamas baby..dont tell me thats not a koran..lol

palestenian father..tell the idf to kill his son

see kids

they teach their kids to kill jews..see below

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Whyem15:
What you accuse these kids of doing are also done by Israeli settlers yet they don't get arrested. It is a normal human behavior to react under oppression. These people will not stop fighting you with whatever weapons they have, even if they have nothing but their hands, until you stop oppressing them.

you have been brainwashed boy...you lost..adios
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
A group of people fights with sticks and stones, even their kids volunteer to fight, while the other group fight with tanks, armoured trucks, guns, bombs, planes against a civilian population with a only a rag tag militia group to defend them, yet they want us to believe those with sticks and stones are the terrorists.
Majority of the pictures you posted of wife and kids holding weapons are just photo ops to demonstrate that they will fight to the last set of Palestinian lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 12:02am On Oct 17, 2017
Whyem15:
A group of people fights with sticks and stones, even their kids volunteer to fight, while the other group fight with tanks, armoured trucks, guns, bombs, planes against a civilian population with a only a rag tag militia group to defend them, yet they want us to believe those with sticks and stones are the terrorists.
Majority of the pictures you posted of wife and kids holding weapons are just photo ops to demonstrate that they will fight to the last set of Palestinian lives.

this little brainwashed boy again you lost take your defeat like arabs and go to bed.lol

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 12:04am On Oct 17, 2017
Whyem15:

hames with rockets..where are the sticks.lol

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2017
Even Jews know that the Zionists state is oppressing Palestinians.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 12:07am On Oct 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 12:17am On Oct 17, 2017
I showed you what Israeli military is doing to kids and you showed me weapons wielded by what you brandished a terrorist group in return, isn't this clear that you are just plain stupid. What does Hamas rockets have to prove against all the atrocities committed by IDF that I have showed you.
If Gaza and West Bank had not being under siege in the first instance, Hamas wouldn't have been created.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 12:29am On Oct 17, 2017
Whyem15:
I showed you what Israeli military is doing to kids and you showed me weapons wielded by what you brandished a terrorist group in return, isn't this clear that you are just plain stupid. What does Hamas rockets have to prove against all the atrocities committed by IDF that I have showed you.
If Gaza and West Bank had not being under siege in the first instance, Hamas wouldn't have been created.

shut up stupid boy and i showed you those are not kids but little terrorist kids
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2017
cristianisraeli:

shut up stupid boy and i showed you those are not kids but little terrorist kids
They are terrorists because they throw stones at soldiers invading their lands?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 12:39am On Oct 17, 2017
Whyem15:

They are terrorists because they throw stones at soldiers invading their lands?

go and read history..there was nothing like palestian..are you this dumb?yes they are terrorist

get lost boy
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 12:49am On Oct 17, 2017
“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)
* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)
* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)
* “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)
* “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)
* “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)
* “When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)
A people whose books teaches these, and yet you see a difference between them and the terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 12:51am On Oct 17, 2017
Even you know that the land doesn't belong to the Jews, it is for the cannanites, jebusites, amorites and a host others that the Jews massacred. They were collectively know as the philistines. The present Palestinians are the descendants of the few who escaped the Massacre then.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 12:56am On Oct 17, 2017
Whyem15:
Even you know that the land doesn't belong to the Jews, it is for the cannanites, jebusites, amorites and a host others that the Jews massacred. They were collectively know as the philistines. The present Palestinians are the descendants of the few who escaped the Massacre then.

you are a pure mumu...judaism dates back to 3000 yrs and islam is 1400 and 2000yrs christianity was born from judaism so was islam..now tell me..how are the muslims decendants the ones that escaped..lol..i swear you just pulled the trigger in yout brains now

islam is in israel because of when arabs took over jerusalem in april year 637 and then the crusaders took it back and then the ottomans muslims took it again and then the british took it back

jerusalem is for the jews...medina was a fomer jewish settlement as well.

boy go and use your little data to read
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 12:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Whyem15:
“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)
* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)
* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)
* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)
* “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)
* “The ‘goyim’ are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
* “If you eat with a ‘goy’ it is the same as eating with a dog.” (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
* “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)
* “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.” (Sanhedrin 74b)
* “When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)
A people whose books teaches these, and yet you see a difference between them and the terrorists.

sharapp...make i show you koran own..lol

which isis and boko haram and alshabab are still using today...are you sure you are alrite
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 1:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Are the cannanites the real owners of the land? answer yes or no The topic is about Israel and not Islam. Did your parents not teach you not to use derogatory words when debating?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 1:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Whyem15:
Are the cannanites the real owners of the land? answer yes or no
The topic is about Israel and not Islam.
Did your parents not teach you not to use derogatory words when debating?

your parents didnt teach you not to support criminals

islam must come in because you are a muslim

why are you saying the land belongs to arabs then when you known the real owners..mumu..you look dumb right now..lol
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 1:06am On Oct 17, 2017
cristianisraeli:

sharapp...make i show you koran own..lol

which isis and boko haram and alshabab are still using today...are you sure you are alrite
Everyone knows their are violent verses in the Quran and the torah. I'm not disputing that with you. The three Abrahamaic faiths have connections to books filled with violence.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 1:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Whyem15:

Everyone knows their are violent verses in the Quran and the torah. I'm not disputing that with you. The three Abrahamaic faiths have connections to books filled with violence.

i won this one..hahahahaha

i know you are a yoruba muslim
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 1:10am On Oct 17, 2017
cristianisraeli:

your parents didnt teach you not to support criminals

islam must come in because you are a muslim

why are you saying the land belongs to arabs then when you known the real owners..mumu..you look dumb right now..lol
It is obvious I am wasting my time here . I just told you the present Palestinians are the descendants of cannanites. Are you agreeing that it initially belonged to the cannanites and not the Jews?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 1:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Do you agree that the Jews were unable to kill all those they met on the land?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 1:13am On Oct 17, 2017
Whyem15:

It is obvious I am wasting my time hear. I just told you the present Palestinians are the descendants of cannanites. Are you agreeing that it initially belonged to the cannanites and not the Jews?

hahahaha..chai..your village people they do you...canaanties..lol..men this is new....arabs that came from the arabian pennisula..lol..this is new man..go sleep abeg..and read history..canaanties where not muslims..mohammed was not even born by then
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 1:24am On Oct 17, 2017
If you agree to the above two, then I will proceed to lecturing you.
The Jews lived with the remaining philistines they were unable to kill, they established their autonomy on the land and subsequent political crisis saw a change in autonomy over the land for years between various people. The remaining philistines intermarried with the Assyrians, Egyptians and their other neighbors since Jewish laws does not permit the marriage between a Jew and a gentile. Christianity came and many of them accepted Christianity, Islamic autonomy also came and many of them also accepted Islam;the reason why Palestinians are either Christians or Muslims. The name Palestinians is gotten from the word philistines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 1:28am On Oct 17, 2017
All I have taught you are results of deep insightful reading. Not everyone waste time on Internet like you. If a teenager can be educating you on history with facts as old as you are, then you need to check your mental health status.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 1:31am On Oct 17, 2017
The wrong notion you carry that anyone from the middle east including the berbers, turks and Persians are arabs is what is affecting your sane reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 2:03am On Oct 17, 2017
Whyem15:
If you agree to the above two, then I will proceed to lecturing you.
The Jews lived with the remaining philistines they were unable to kill, they established their autonomy on the land and subsequent political crisis saw a change in autonomy over the land for years between various people. The remaining philistines intermarried with the Assyrians, Egyptians and their other neighbors since Jewish laws does not permit the marriage between a Jew and a gentile. Christianity came and many of them accepted Christianity, Islamic autonomy also came and many of them also accepted Islam;the reason why Palestinians are either Christians or Muslims. The name Palestinians is gotten from the word philistines.

thats what your alfa teach you in ile kewu islamic house.you are a secondary school boy and i wont talk to you again.bye
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by cristianisraeli: 2:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Whyem15:
The wrong notion you carry that anyone from the middle east including the berbers, turks and Persians are arabs is what is affecting your sane reasoning.

small boy the turks and persians are not arabs. you got your 10mins of fame..use your little data for research and quit following what your imam is teaching you..done with you.boy
Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by Whyem15: 2:20am On Oct 17, 2017
Can't you ever debate with honor? So because I am a teen, that makes me a secondary school student? When we now have graduate teens. You opened a thread and resorted to calling those who do not agree with your point of view unprintable names.
It all boils down to intelligence.
Come back When you have proofs the land belongs to Jews and not the Palestinians/philistines

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Shoots A Palestinian Child Dead(graphic Pictures) by schwarzkopf(m): 4:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Whyem15:
Can't you ever debate with honor? So because I am a teen, that makes me a secondary school student? When we now have graduate teens. You opened a thread and resorted to calling those who do not agree with your point of view unprintable names.
It all boils down to intelligence.
Come back When you have proofs the land belongs to Jews and not the Palestinians/philistines

It's obvious the m0ron you are trying to educate is a brain dead nematode, the present occupiers of the land today ain't even Israelites but Eastern Europeans gifted a land that's not theirs by the British. You can as well ask the m0ron why the eastern European rejected the initial offer of present day Namibia.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hour After Executing 300 Syrian Soldiers, ISIS Beheaded Captured KURDS / Watch Video Of Obama’s First Daughter Twerking While Partying Hard With Friends / Putin Is Saying What Trump Is Saying About The U.S. Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.