Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Why Does My Laptop Overheats And Solutions - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why Does My Laptop Overheats And Solutions (516 Views)

Building My Laptop Battery Power Bank / Any Inverter And Solar Setup That Can Carry My Laptop, Standing Fan And One Bulb / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Laptop Overheats And Solutions by Christo49: 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
On this article i wil be enlightening you on why your laptop gets hot and possible doityourself solutions for overheating,
heating on most electronics are mostly normal and this is mostly caused by the voltage and current running through the components or chips of a device e.g after watching television for a while you find out that the screen heats up when you come in contact with it,even your phone heats up when you use it but the hotness is more when you are charging it and using it at thesame time,a host of other devices heats up when being used but i will focus mainly on laptops and computers today.

all computers/laptops are built systematically in which all of the components and chip work together for a purpose e.g the hard drive stores your files and documents,the keyboard as the name applies is responsible for typing letters and shortcuts,like the processor which i will be emphasizing more on this article
the processor of a computer is a chip-like detachable/nondetachable component that processes data on a computer,continue reading

Re: Why Does My Laptop Overheats And Solutions by Christo49: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mmm

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Woos Sales With 80% Discount On Black Friday / Microsoft Has Been Crowned King Of Technology / #ethicalhacking_training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.