Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag (1742 Views)

"You've Forced Me"—Actress Toyin Abraham Replies Ex Husband Over Divorce Claims / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by timeofgist: 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong who said that she has not been lucky with younger guys revealed why she prefers to date, old men.

According to her old men stick to one woman at a time, are more caring and can take good care of her.

She said

“I like dating people who are 10 years older or 5 years older than me, I just think grown-ups treat you better, I’ve never been lucky with young guys, … they like girls too much so I prefer older men because they are more matured and teach you a lot of things..’’
She also disclosed that she does not need a man who is extra rich but rather a man who can take good care of her.
“I don’t want an extra rich person in terms of money but someone who can take care of me and support me, I work but I still need someone to take care of me.’’

Source;http://timeofgist.com.ng/like-date-old-men-take-good-care-actress-moesha/

Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by dollyjoy(f): 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
I think she's right to an extent. There are certain things only age changes. My best relationship ever was with a guy 17yrs older.
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by MasterKim: 11:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
And dey don't Bleep mercilessly.
Ride on
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
MasterKim:
And dey don't Bleep mercilessly.
Ride on

Oga, Na fucvk mercilessly be her problem?

Shes talking of the Gees, u are talking of fucvk.

1 Like

Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by DiamondTips(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fine Gal grin grin

Judging people you don't know for the things you don't understand is just really stupid. ☺
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by MasterKim: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
alexialin:

Oga, Na fucvk mercilessly be her problem?

Shes talking of the Gees, u are talking of fucvk.

and
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
MasterKim:

and

THE END.
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by Pinkfeet: 11:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
i think it's only old man that will be running after u, wit all dis thing u carry. But shaaa u only need old man because of money ni oooo ... na young guy fit satisfy you for bed shaaa

But those old man who dey run after u , den don sign dealt warrant shaaaaaa

********************************** even d dick that will satisfy dis girl will long and fat like MAC GREGOR own
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by LesbianBoy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
so many hoes these days ahn ahn wattapin! angry
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by stillondmatter: 2:34am On Oct 17, 2017
And majority of those oldies already have a family of their own. ....just play safe
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 17, 2017
older guys def knows how to treat women better.
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by abbeyology88(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2017
dollyjoy:
I think she's right to an extent. There are certain things only age changes. My best relationship ever was with a guy 17yrs older.

shocked

Are u still with him?
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by abbeyology88(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
older guys def knows how to treat women better.

Thats what most of you believe cos u never wished to give chances to younger, vibrant and fresh blood guys
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
abbeyology88:

Thats what most of you believe cos u never wished to give chances to younger, vibrant and fresh blood guys

You make no sense. undecided
Re: I Like To Date Old Men Because They Take Good Care Of Me – Actress Moesha Brag by abbeyology88(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:

You make no sense. undecided

Yeeh!

So, that one no make sense to u?

Nawa ooh… okay.

Go on wit the oldies… by d time one die on top u, u go know say, u been killing older men gradually… instead of u ladies to leave d oldies to dem mates, and join body with ur categories too, u all chose to hand with a man that has wife and kids…

Anytin una dey do sha, don't spoil a happy matrimonial homes… ..smiley kiss

(1) (Reply)

Drake Shows Off His Latest $7M Ferrari La Ferrari Sports Car (photos) / BBNaija Stars, Teddy-A, Bambam And Anto Featured In New Movie ‘No Budget’ (Pics) / Actress Biodun Okeowo “omoborty” Celebrates Birthday In Sultry Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.