Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo (25257 Views)

Those Promising Tinubu Presidency In 2023 Are Just Deceiving Him – Adebanjo / APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / Niger Delta Militants Issue Quit Notice To Northerners Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Oblang(m): 8:30am On Oct 17, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
It's good to know that the yorubas themselves have finally realized they made a grave mistake in voting for a sectional leader... A confirmed tribalist... A coupist..

We all know buhari is a dullard who has nothing to offer

Adebanjo is not equivalent to yoruba..he's speaking for himself...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=bayelsaowei post=61493505]Nonsense...like they didn't know buhari was a bigot from the past..i just hate these regret statements..[/quote
IGBOS are the problem of Nigeria,, they don't knw how to talk in public,, they are selfish' tribalistic and insultive, they think every thing is buying and selling' for Nigeria to move forward every igbo man/ woman should be KILLED including very myself
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by musa234(m): 8:32am On Oct 17, 2017
whateverkay:
The country belongs to the north. We are grateful to the British for this wonderful opportunity. The south will always follow our lead insha Allah
This is what we keep hearing,what our politicians have turned us into but we are still the most backward set of people in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2017
mayoor2045:
Adebanji should go and sleep,he's senile!
because he called out afonja betrayers abi

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2017
[quoinlite author=FreeTraining post=61497058][/quote]

Including my very self
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by HeyCorleone(m): 8:33am On Oct 17, 2017
ElsonMorali:
After so many trials, we will be fortunate one day to have a real leader.

I can see the direction this thread will eventually take though. (Can someone count the number of times the word afonja is mentioned on this thread)

Instead of Yorubas to form a rogue group and terrorize the nation like some 5 percenters, they will rather wait patiently and use their voters card judiciously next time around.

All in all, we may be disappointed in Buhari yet he is far far better than clueless and luckless Jonathan.

At a point you were making sense...till you lost it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by musa234(m): 8:34am On Oct 17, 2017
IfeanyiYagazie:

Boss, the problem is not voting in the north afterall we all turn up to vote in Yar'adua.

The proablem is voting in someone which past records obviously shows that he's incompetent and a tribalist.
I wunt mind voting in a liberal Northerner.
very true,buhari has really given the north a very bad image, we have very good leaders here, there are good people everywhere in Nigeria anyway

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by akinboyo: 8:35am On Oct 17, 2017
Idiotic comment! You're thinking from the anus?
conductorH1:
After waiting for Buhari to die so that their son Osinbajo could enter, as the plan no work again, na to begin cry cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=conductorH1 post=61491663]After waiting for Buhari to die so that their son Osinbajo could enter, as the plan no work again, na to begin cry cheesy cheesy
[/quote
Every igbo man /woman should die for Nigeria to move forward including me, we igbos are the problem of this country
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by objobj: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2017
Adebanjo is simply a frustrated old cargo!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Ristamike: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2017
You guys are falling my hand again. That man in Aso Rock is Mallam Aminu Jubrin from Sudan.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by objobj: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2017
musa234:
very true,buhari has really given the north a very bad image, we have very good leaders here, there are good people everywhere in Nigeria anyway

Rubbish

and Jonathan gave southerner .............

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Ntoooooooor!!!!!

Go and cry me a river to TINUBU!!!! grin
Una carry Nigeria give hungry hound dog from Northern Nigeria abi?

Muchechechecheche

SouthWest? Una don taya for change?
The North will keep cloning more Buharis till Nigeria is sold to Chad and Niger Republic.

Useless Afonja peeps!
Una tink say una smart. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Tecno66: 8:42am On Oct 17, 2017
NaijaEfcc:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/15/buhari-belongs-northerners-south-west-regrets-voting-him-adebanjo
Unfortunately even the north says he has not done anything for them. So who has he been working for?
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Elan83(m): 8:45am On Oct 17, 2017
hausa-fulanis is not d prblm, d real problm is yorubas dey keep usin as tools.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by spy24(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2017
If only southwest can be like igbos dis country for de hard d north to monopolise

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Elioandrew: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2017
whateverkay:
The country belongs to the north. We are grateful to the British for this wonderful opportunity. The south will always follow our lead insha Allah
there is no way we'll follow ur lead. God is only giving u a chance to change for better. Very soon, He(God) will shut u all down. U can't fight God of course u know that. Sick people.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 17, 2017
clevvermind:
THE NORTH IS THE REASON WHY THIS COUNTRY IS IN A MESS.

It's the yorubas that gave the power to the north from time immemorial.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Venymen(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2017
whateverkay:
insha Allah,may ur brain be as dull as ur fellow Muslim president of heardsmen

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by spy24(m): 8:53am On Oct 17, 2017
objobj:
Who Buhari Neva frustrate
The man is old but not a cargo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by spy24(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2017
objobj:
Who Buhari Neva frustrate
The man is old but not a cargo
And his points were valid

1 Like

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by jacyhelen(f): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2017
I wish the fulani are kill the yorubas most!!!!!..They voted massively for PMB so they need massive killing from the fulanis!!!
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by ncoolsome(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2017
when his name is not Jon snow...King of the north
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by molekoole(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2017
Game of thrones in naija. King in the north!
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by qleap2all(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2017
This baba is a double speaker, do you collect money from GEJ or not?
You said Yorubas aren't happy voting him, when was the Yorubas or other tribes ever Happy in Nigeria?
Only Buhari is against Restructuring in Nigeria , you also mentioned Obasanjo, so not only Buhari /North but Obasanjo /Yorubas.
Yorubas listen to Obasanjo than Adebanjo!
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Lomprico2: 9:10am On Oct 17, 2017
BakireBulmaker:
Gej wasn't a better option either.
Yorubas would have committed political suicide had they voted GEJ.

Zombiesm still runs in ur blood! Weren't there other candidates? What of KOWA party? It was a yoruba daughter that ran for that party, why did her people neglect her?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Ewedegubbler: 9:11am On Oct 17, 2017
We have given up already. Buhari is now the problem of the conehead backstab brotherhood

Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Lomprico2: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2017
jacyhelen:
I wish the fulani are kill the yorubas most!!!!!..They voted massively for PMB so they need massive killing from the fulanis!!!
Which school did u attend? undecided
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by BlueMurder(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Adebanjo, right? Does he have the right to speak for Yorubas? In any case, I thought the thinking is that the Southwest is one of the greatest beneficiaries of this administration, both in terms of appointments and projects.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by ivolt: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2017
adeolakemi:
conductor my man abeg no attack me ooo I'm a Christian Yoruba BTW na you fit my Muslim brother watch as they ll insult their fathers

Another coward ipob member, like kanu like followers.
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by orisa37: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2017
He used Saudi Arabian's spell and hypnotised the sw. I only hope he hasn't done much damage to Oduduwa?
Re: Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo by Reptyle(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soyinka, Others Are Blackmailers, Revolution Won’t Be Tolerated – Presidency / Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies... / EFCC Investigates N6.7bn Transfer To Sambo Dasuki, Ita Ekpeyong After Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.