Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis (41719 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Fasoranti's Son Disputes Police claim and insists Fulani Herdsmen killed Sister / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by newoffer: 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
crocodile n python dancers?
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Dekadet(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
NafeesaAA:
embarassed
where u dey all these while, when I dey look for Fulani babe(hope say na the fair type u be o)

Make we cross breed, this is the only way to stop all this senseless killing ..... cool jaaraama
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
aribisala0:

The solution is to enforce the law .Their activities are unlawful and the law needs to be enforced.Because we have a Fulani at the head of government that is not happening but it won't last for ever.

What is it that gives herdsmen the authority to carry AK 47 . Sooner or later if government does not enforce the law everyone will get one.
So let us not pretend we don't know what to do.

If pythons can dance and crocodiles can smile then this is a very simple problem too simple infact. The problem is a political one based on tribalism and a desire to dominate .Once we see it for what it is then the solution is clear. If we have to kill every single cow in Nigeria in one month we can do it, if we are pushed to the wall.

What we have is a people who believe they have more madness than others but when they face pushback like in Taraba we see that they are cowards

People fear them because they don't know where they hide their women and children( that is their main confidence they believe they are anonymous) but eventually we will map out every single settlement so that they learn terror is not a way to settle disagreement. Buhari cannot rule for ever and the Middle Belt will learn how to vote in the future

have you seen a Fulani with ak47?
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by casualobserver1: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
aribisala0:

The Fulani are not like all humans.Some are lions and some are sheep.
There are those that wipe out and those that are wiped out . Much of what you say is factually true though personally maybe I don't have enough insight to see the relevance.
The issue is simple ,one of law enforcement.The law is not being enforced because a Fulani is in charge of the country.If that continues then we must defend ourselves. The Fulani have been conducting reconnaissance across Nigeria for years so they know everyone's weakness and the lie of the land. Other people need to do the same.They must map out everywhere that the Fulani women and children reside so as to level the playing field that way the question of killing and disappearing will not happen there will be reactions that take the fight to them.

I pointed those things out to show that what they are doing is not new and that it continues to happen. The laws are inadequate and the primitive and inefficient methods that the Fulani use to raise cattle should simply be banned. Also this had been happening for a long time. Even when non-Fulani we're in charge of Aso Rock. Under OBJ the Fulani caused chaos in Jos, and during the time of Jonathan there was blooded Al over the country particularly in southern Kaduna, Benue, Taraba and Nassarawa.

This is about a lack of political will to stop this scourge not just because a Fulani is in Aso Rock. If the President doesn't want to do something the Senate has the power to intervene by either removing the key ministers or even impeaching the President. Same thing at the state level but nobody does anything.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fulani herdsmen are known for bloodletting in Delta State.They also have penchant for raping women too.
I think the solution to this ugly situation is for Fulani herdsmen to be restricted to their home states not using one Nigeria as a means to grab lands for their ranching activities in other states.
I feel so sorry for my Northern Christian brothers who are at the mercy of the blood thirsty Fulani herdsmen.
There can't be peace when there is no fairness and equity.Govt should be un-biased and settle this matter asap.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
MasViews:
Mehn this is crazy, may thier souls rest in jannatul fiddaus.

Its a pity that mst people in this forum will start celebrating thier death just bcus they're Fulanis. Berom are the wicked set of people in Africa.

Are you sure?
Fulani herdsmen are the most wicked people to me.
They kill and rape.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Fearlez: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
NafeesaAA:
There are always two side to every story, while we all are sharing pictures of victims of Killer Herdsmen in Miango Bassa LGA, the Fulani Community are also sharing their own victims which was the trigger that led to this senseless killing in the first place.

Note, am not condoling any killing, but as a Fulani girl, our story shouldn't be swept under the carpet.

Nothing you say or do will change the fact that Fulani are the enemies of Nigeria's blood.

Your ancestor, Usman Dan fodio brought the curse of blood to this country with his bloody jihadist campaigns...many decades later his seeds are carrying out the tradition.

You never ask yourself what is the fight between indigenous people of plateau and Fulani!

Is plateau your ancestral land, abi, you folks want to Kwara and Kogi Plateau state too?

Always tell yourself the truth before trying to make a victim of Fulani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Gozbrown(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
they killed 7, Fulani herdsmen killed almost 30. Chai
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Modivs: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
If one fulani is killed no body will know, and if the fulani takes revenge the whole world will come to know, a shame to this bias Media
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by aribisala0(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
schoolboij:

have you seen a Fulani with ak47?
Nope but I have seen many dunces on the internet
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by braivheart: 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tamass:

It amazes me how people just wake up,take their phone,switch on the moblie data and log on nairaland only to come and spew trash...you made no sense at all in your statements and they are very biased...nigeria will not move forward till we cease racism and become open minded

If you don't speak against it you condone it

Silence is consent

Racism? What are you saying?
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dekadet:

where u dey all these while, when I dey look for Fulani babe(hope say na the fair type u be o)

Make we cross breed, this is the only way to stop all this senseless killing ..... cool jaaraama
don't get close to her ooo,i have crush on her gringrin
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Tamass: 5:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
braivheart:

Silence is consent

Yeah racism...please don't be offended but look up the meaning in the dictionary.I honestly mean no pun
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Tamass: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
braivheart:

Silence is consent

Yeah i get your point bit i dont think you got mine ...point i was making was for us to get rid of our preset mentality of harboring hate towards each other and been more open minded..the truth is most people don't really care to hear the other part of the story before they tag them evil...i dont in any way condone evil but at the same time i detest injustice irrespective of the parties involved.
And yeah racism ..look up the meaning in the dictionary..most people attached a different meaning to that word..no pun intended
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by braivheart: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tamass:

Yeah i get your point bit i dont think you got mine ...point i was making was for us to get rid of our preset mentality of harboring hate towards each other and been more open minded..the truth is most people don't really care to hear the other part of the story before they tag them evil...i dont in any way condone evil but at the same time i detest injustice irrespective of the parties involved.
And yeah racism ..look up the meaning in the dictionary..most people attached a different meaning to that word..no pun intended

Everybody in Nigeria belongs to one race.

So?
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by begwong: 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
MasViews:

Its a pity that mst people in this forum will start celebrating thier death just bcus they're Fulanis. Berom are the wicked set of people in Africa.
and what are you celebrating with this ur post.? Hypocrite!
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by begwong: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
MasViews:

and what are you celebrating with this ur post.? Hypocrite!!!
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by positivetaught: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
In as much as no killings is right n must not be supported, there are some serious questions that need answers regarding this Fulani story lest we fall for crafty propaganda, when n where did this killings occur,who corroborated it,what led to the killings, assuming without admitting it is it even right to bear arms n go on reprisal attacks rather than reporting such occurrence to appropriate authorities?,pls these questions need to be answered or else this story is just a smart after thought measure to justify a premeditated brutal hate crime against humanity that should be condemn n punished severely, even though I doubt much if buhari/APC would think much of it.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Willybos(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Venymen post=61498034][/quote] nawa 4 u ooo chairman... Wu u dey blame?
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Willybos(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Venymen post=61498034][/quote] nawa 4 u ooo chairman... Wu u dey blame?
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Dekadet(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
abdelrahman:
don't get close to her ooo,i have crush on her gringrin
LOL!! we go settle am the Fulani old traditional way(flogging contest be that) grin. and u first.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
aribisala0:

Nope but I have seen many dunces on the internet

oh. I thought a much.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by doyinbaby(f): 3:54am On Oct 18, 2017
maasoap:

Is killing them and their herds is the next logical thing to do? Why not seeking compensation like what Fayose doing in Ekiti state and other few states until the FG fix the issue permanently?
You are being emotional here with your nonsense word. Use your head next you quote me, not your emotion.
you are a wicked man for supporting invasion of people farms......what you are telling me is an herdsman knowing these is a rice farm he then allows his herd of cattle to destroy someone crops now you are saying compensation........Are you telling me an herdsmen don't know rice,maize,cassava farm..that he allow is cattle in the farm.........why didn't the herdsmen take his cattle into the forest rather people farm.......you are wicked for support them........Shame you for supporting wickedness......do you what it feels like to toil and your labour destroyed
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by doyinbaby(f): 3:56am On Oct 18, 2017
maasoap:

Is killing them and their herds is the next logical thing to do? Why not seeking compensation like what Fayose doing in Ekiti state and other few states until the FG fix the issue permanently?
You are being emotional here with your nonsense word. Use your head next you quote me, not your emotion.
shame on you
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Dekadet:

LOL!! we go settle am the Fulani old traditional way(flogging contest be that) grin. and u first.
chai grin,i can't do that oooooo
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by maasoap(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
doyinbaby:
you are a wicked man for supporting invasion of people farms......what you are telling me is an herdsman knowing these is a rice farm he then allows his herd of cattle to destroy someone crops now you are saying compensation........Are you telling me an herdsmen don't know rice,maize,cassava farm..that he allow is cattle in the farm.........why didn't the herdsmen take his cattle into the forest rather people farm.......you are wicked for support them........Shame you for supporting wickedness......do you what it feels like to toil and your labour destroyed
Woman, use your head and stop shouting you're wicked.
When has calling for peaceful resolution mechanism equalled wickedness?
It is not as if conflicts between herdsmen and farmers are going to stop any time soon. Or, do you have magical solution that can work overnight?
People like me are telling you that killing of herdsmen and their cattle will only bring more killings. And everything (farms, farmers and families, cattle, herdsmen and families) will be lost.
While all of you are shouting murderers, encouraging farmers to kill and celebrating the killings of unfortunate Fulanis, people like me are looking for temporary solution since the successive governments are not ready to find permanent solution soon.
As long as Fulanis roam, cattle will occasionally invade farms. This resolution mechanism is currently being adopted by many communities. But people like you are not aware.
Are you a farmer? Because this year, cattle invaded my plantain plantation and I didn't see killing of cattle and herdsmen as the best resolution approach. Because it will only lead to reprisal and more killings and Sorrow.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by maasoap(m): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
doyinbaby:
shame on you
This doesn't stop farmers/herdsmen conflicts. We need to use our heads, not hearts.
When you are chilled, you will see the wisdom in my sermon.
Roaming cattle and herdsmen won't just stop as we wish, it will take time even the government starts the process today.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by doyinbaby(f): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
maasoap:

Woman, use your head and stop shouting you're wicked.
When has calling for peaceful resolution mechanism equalled wickedness?
It is not as if conflicts between herdsmen and farmers are going to stop any time soon. Or, do you have magical solution that can work overnight?
People like me are telling you that killing of herdsmen and their cattle will only bring more killings. And everything (farms, farmers and families, cattle, herdsmen and families) will be lost.
While all of you are shouting murderers, encouraging farmers to kill and celebrating the killings of unfortunate Fulanis, people like me are looking for temporary solution since the successive governments are not ready to find permanent solution soon.
As long as Fulanis roam, cattle will occasionally invade farms. This resolution mechanism is currently being adopted by many communities. But people like you are not aware.
Are you a farmer? Because this year, cattle invaded my plantain plantation and I didn't see killing of cattle and herdsmen as the best resolution approach. Because it will only lead to reprisal and more killings and Sorrow.
why is that the herdsmen men are against ranching (which everyone including themselves know will end farmer /herdsmen clash).....oh you will argue their way of life is to roam with cattle and they don't want to change it...,lol....,,,,did their forefathers use phones why are they using phone.....did their forefathers where clothes why do they now where clothes,,,...did their forefathers transport cattle with trailers now they transport cattle with trailer or you mean now herdsman transport cattle from borno to Ilesha by trekking. ..did their forefathers sell cattle for money I put it to you that their forefathers did trade by batter .so tell me why they collect money for cattle now....rubbish..............................................if all Nigerians are saying roaming with cattle is disturbing us especially when you always stray with cattle into people farm animals and destroy their labour......herdsmen should embrace ranching they should buy as much land as they need....rather than stubbornly roaming with cattle and then straying into people farm....herdsmen can never be bigger than all Nigerians put together.........
.............I insist you are a wicked because you refuse to call out the wickedness of the herdsmen rather you prefer other peoples land be seized by federal government of Nigeria and the lands handed to them for free .......if they insist roaming with cattle why people's farm why not the forest......................if I become a governor I will insist on ranching and the herdsmen will pay rent on the land,,..if they are not satisfied with ranching and ofcourse paying rent,.....they will either be arrested (because I enact laws against open grazing). if not they have to leave my state...I will never tolerate their roaming,,,,,,,they are free to migrate with their cattle elsewhere ha ha ,.........
herdsmen are not greater than all Nigerians put together .......if someone in your neighborhood is a bully...someone like you will rather he be pampered and tolerated. Because it is his way of life to be a bully....rather than put the bully in his place
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by maasoap(m): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2017
doyinbaby:
why is that the herdsmen men are against ranching (which everyone including themselves know will end farmer /herdsmen clash).....oh you will argue their way of life is to roam with cattle and they don't want to change it...,lol....,,,,did their forefathers use phones why are they using phone.....did their forefathers where clothes why do they now where clothes,,,...did their forefathers transport cattle with trailers now they transport cattle with trailer or you mean now herdsman transport cattle from borno to Ilesha by trekking. ..did their forefathers sell cattle for money I put it to you that their forefathers did trade by batter .so tell me why they collect money for cattle now....rubbish..............................................if all Nigerians are saying roaming with cattle is disturbing us especially when you always stray with cattle into people farm animals and destroy their labour......herdsmen should embrace ranching they should buy as much land as they need....rather than stubbornly roaming with cattle and then straying into people farm....herdsmen can never be bigger than all Nigerians put together.........
.............I insist you are a wicked because you refuse to call out the wickedness of the herdsmen rather you prefer other peoples land be seized by federal government of Nigeria and the lands handed to them for free

You see, there are many people like you out there. They are really good in crying but they are not ready for peaceful coexistence because they are not ready to compromise. Ranching land is not a small portion of land and it's likely to be in a remote area where you and me have no need for. Most of these parcels of land belong to the governments, yet people like you vehemently stood against the idea of state governments creating a ranch for cattle rearing in their states thereby putting a stop to cattle roaming. You want the Fulanis to do the nearly impossible.
It is either you compromise and give peace a chance or you continue wailing.
.......if they insist roaming with cattle why people's farm why not the forest......................if I become a governor I will insist on ranching and the herdsmen will pay rent on the land,,..if they are not satisfied with ranching and ofcourse paying rent,.....they will either be arrested (because I enact laws against open grazing). if not they have to leave my state...I will never tolerate their roaming,,,,,,,they are free to migrate with their cattle elsewhere

You see, in all your wisdom, how is this a solution? It's amounted to trivialising a sensitive issue. That's why I don't take many of you seriously because your comments are often a childish one.
ha ha ,.........
herdsmen are not greater than all Nigerians put together .......if someone in your neighborhood is a bully...someone like you will rather he be pampered and tolerated. Because it is his way of life to be a bully....rather than put the bully in his place
Lastly, insisting that state governments in each state shouldn't give land to them to ensure an everlasting peace is the highest form of wickedness. These are the land that no one uses. If the state governments are ready to settle them and all other parties involved, then why must you insist that they should pay? Can they really afford the cost? When you are tired of conflicts and killings and ready for peace, let me know.
Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by doyinbaby(f): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2017
maasoap:

You see, there are many people like you out there. They are really good in crying but they are not ready for peaceful coexistence because they are not ready to compromise. Ranching land is not a small portion of land and it's likely to be in a remote area where you and me have no need for. Most of these parcels of land belong to the governments, yet people like you vehemently stood against the idea of state governments creating a ranch for cattle rearing in their states thereby putting a stop to cattle roaming. You want the Fulanis to do the nearly impossible.

You see, in all your wisdom, how is this a solution? It's amounted to trivialising a sensitive issue. That's why I don't take many of you seriously because your comments are often a childish one.
Lastly, insisting that state governments in each state shouldn't give land to them to ensure an everlasting peace is the highest form of wickedness. These are the land that no one uses. If the state governments are ready to settle them and all other parties involved, then why must you insist that they should pay? Can they really afford the cost? When you are tired of conflicts and killings and ready for peace, let me know.
government does not own land abnitio.......the land government own were acquired from previous owners , will it be fair for government to acquire Mr A land and then hand over to Mr B for his business.........you said herdsmen men can't afford to buy land that is a lie how much is one cow....has herdsmen ever given an Nigerian cow for free....ok if government give them land for free will they give doctor,teachers,lawyers,traders land for free.....what give Fulani right to free land......when some indigens of that state are tenants.....will government give every other person land.....ha ha.....if you give Fulani land...ha ha...more Fulani from other countries in Africa will migrate to Nigeria and then they demand for more land.....give them one inch they will demand for a mile...................what do yo mean Fulani cannot afford land ,..are their cattle given out for free.......I repeat again you are a wicked man..Fulani is not more entitled than other Nigerians.......YOU ARe A WICKED MAN .....after taking oil from bayelsa and other Niger delta states you still desire to take their land.,...ha you are wicked.......sebi the north has greater land mass why can't Government use government money to irrigate thousands of hectares for them to grow grass ranch and ranch cattle.........why will you prefer to take land from does who have little land mass...........cattle is not cheap.....Fulani can afford land .....No free for Fulani .....don't support taking land from people with small land mass to give to those with greater land mass

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by doyinbaby(f): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2017
maasoap:

give a bully room he will demand for more rooms.......give Fulani land they will surely demand for lands......I repeat you are a wicked man

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Plateau Shared By Fulanis by maasoap(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2017
doyinbaby:
give a bully room he will demand for more rooms.......give Fulani land they will surely demand for lands......I repeat you are a wicked man
You are the wicked woman here. You don't want solution, you just like to cry that you are the victim. But instead, you really enjoy the conflicts and blood spilling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) / President Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.