Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off (30074 Views)

Kenyan Girl In Saudi Arabia Escapes After Refusing Sex With Her Boss / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes / Kidnapped Student Of Adeyemi College Of Education Escapes After 11 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by aariwa(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2017
The spiritual controls the physical. Nothing is impossible for JEsus
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2017
lordixon:
God protects his chosen in many ways.
Thank God for life of that priest bc the catholic church wldn't hv paid a dime for his release.

angry
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by Proffdada: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by BakireBulmaker: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2017
What a mighty God we serve! cheesy
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by Johnbosco77(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2017
holy shayo = sleep..
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by joenor(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2017
I'm not understanding... the wine dey high person? I love to taste it also.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Spylord48 post=61499449][/quote]

Called NUN's wine.. Most are 50% alcoholic Volume and above... You don't just take it alone, must be diluted with water..
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by sunnyside16(m): 9:56am On Oct 17, 2017
God is ever faithful to his Priests.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by talk2percy(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2017
The priest di smart...the kidnappers dey learn work...if not how could they have slept off on ordinary alter wine? Oh...probably the act of God...
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by austino100(m): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2017
Nothing like holy wine in catholic church. We call it Altar wine.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by rossyc(f): 9:59am On Oct 17, 2017
God has a way of rescuing his people.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by Ushiefrank(m): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2017
Space booked
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by kceewhyte(m): 10:02am On Oct 17, 2017
God is great, meanwhile today is my birthday grin
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by ofuonyebi: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2017
This is why I wonder about Pastors who don't bother about living a holy life!

mark you, a holy water or wine can only be in the hands of a faithful and holy servant of God!

man of God, congrats for lifting up the banner of this great God that his power to save his people is omnipotent!
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by hurricaneChris: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2017
mexxmoney:
I just want to know how much percentage alcohol that "holy wine" is

it's crazy mehnn.
A brand of alter wine, 12 apostles, is about 12.6% alcoholic.

Even before consecration, the wine is diluted with water, maybe to minimize the alcoholic content.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by edibobo: 10:08am On Oct 17, 2017
Fulani Herdsmen supposed to be drinking such wine

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by ivolt: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

You can doubt all you like but there is a God in heaven. The most powerful!

grin grin

You know this because....
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by Dearlord(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2017
Those kidnappers were greedy.
They drank empty the bottle, don't they see how little the Priest take when performing the duty? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by Spylord48: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Equalizer:

Called NUN's wine.. Most are 50% alcoholic Volume and above... You don't just take it alone, must be diluted with water..

depending on the quality. some priest don't even dilute it.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by smith666999(m): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2017
abi priest hide spike the water?
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Spylord48:

depending on the quality. some priest don't even dilute it.

When you concelebrate at the alter you will sure discover that they always dilute it with water after putting little quantity in the chalice...
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by agabaI23(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2017
mexxmoney:
I just want to know how much percentage alcohol that "holy wine" is
Normal alter wine has 12 % alcohol like any standard wine. Some even have as low as 9 %. A popular wine used by most priest has 15% v/v of alcohol.

For 3 people to be knocked out by such means they are not criminal which I do not believe. There is the hand of God at work any how. Through wine or not..

I am not the wine has been blessed to be called holy wine though.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by nwosueugeneken: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=arrhem post=61495217]Holy wine indeed wink. Thank God for his life anyway

Common sense is missing
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2017
ivolt:

grin grin

You know this because....
I am a living witness of His wonders
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by tishbite41(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2017
lol... dis one don pass holy wine. dis na confam holy ogolo a. K.a holy burukutu
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2017
grin Holy Wine Indeed, I'm very sure it's small stout, that thing can high pesin....
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by smudge2079(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2017
This one that cough won't lemme sleep, i think i need a sip of the holy wine too.
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by LalaNiece(f): 11:04am On Oct 17, 2017
I want to use this medium to call on the Nigerian Identification Number Commission ( Not sure what their official name is) NIMC please you guys need to go to
your registration centre at GTBANK OBA AKRAN, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE and see the massive corruption your so called agent is perpetrating.
I don't know this guy from Adam neither do I have anything against him, and no he didn't woo me, all I'm saying is we complain about bad administration in Nigeria and we keep mute and Watch such evil go on under our noses.
In fact this guy would ask customers to call him, then he'll start giving you some rooster and bull stories of how he can expedite your ID card for a token .
He is rude to people who come to register and would ask them to pay 500 naira to get forms. If you don't pay, you're sidelined
This is his number he gives to people to call so he can get some kind of Benefit from them 07089222694.
I am only writing this cause I chose not to keep quiet when evil is been perpetrated around me and I do not seek to soil any body's image. I only speak the truth.
OPENED A NEW MONIKER FOR THIS
Please share this so it gets to the right quarters
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by okrote4real: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
lipsrsealed cheesy would love to have a taste of such wine
You wan sleep?
Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by Wisedove(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2017
kceewhyte:
God is great, meanwhile today is my birthday grin
happy birthday to you oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Catholic Priest Escapes After Kidnappers Drank His Holy Wine & Slept Off by HugeDan(m): 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
lipsrsealed cheesy would love to have a taste of such wine
BIAfran CANary = BIACAN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Enforcing Tinted Glass Permit Caught Flogging Motorists (Pics) / Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana / Serial Zimbabwe Rapist Sentenced To 72 Years, Begs For Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.