Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Have A Business Idea, But I Need Connections. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Business Idea, But I Need Connections. (1784 Views)

I Have Business Idea But No Money / I Have A Biz Idea, But Don't Know How To Go About It. Advice Needed / 10 Things You Can Do If You Have A Business Idea, But No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Business Idea, But I Need Connections. by teresafaith: 6:54am On Oct 17, 2017
I want to venture into the business of selling kerosene in a tank and also gas in small quantities, but I need to be link up with someone that will be supplying me both products.

And will also need to know where to buy the tank and cylinders in starting up the business.

I stay in ikorodu, Lagos state.
call me

Please no unnecessary calls, serious minded people.

Thanks.
Cc Lalasticlala help me out here.
Re: I Have A Business Idea, But I Need Connections. by tectonotimes: 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
teresafaith:
I want to venture into the business of selling kerosene in a tank and also gas in small quantities, but I need to be link up with someone that will be supplying me both products.

And will also need to know where to buy the tank and cylinders in starting up the business.

I stay in ikorodu, Lagos state.
call me 08161840646

Please no unnecessary calls, serious minded people.

Thanks.
Cc Lalasticlala help me out here.
Are you really sure that you want connection? Click on the second link on my signature to get it. It is very easy. You do not need to kill yourself over it.
Re: I Have A Business Idea, But I Need Connections. by teresafaith: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
tectonotimes:

Are you really sure that you want connection? Click on the second link on my signature to get it. It is very easy. You do not need to kill yourself over it.
I'm really SERIOUS about it
And I can't find any link nor your signature
Re: I Have A Business Idea, But I Need Connections. by tectonotimes: 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
teresafaith:

I'm really SERIOUS about it
And I can't find any link nor your signature
Check my signature, you will get two links there. Click on the second one.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Access Bank In Ikotun, Lagos / Free Admob Cash Machine App For The First 2 Nairalanders / Forex Trading/signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.