Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Invention Surprises You The Most? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Invention Surprises You The Most? (558 Views)

Waiting For The Invention Of The Nigerian Digital Currency / The Significance Of Having Your Invention Patented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Invention Surprises You The Most? by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2017
For me its NETWORK/WIRELESS CONNECTION

WHO STARTED THIS? HOW DID THEY DO IT.
HOW DID THEY BRING IT TO THIS LEVEL.

Anything network; phone connection, Computer Network, TV network, this thing always got me baffled. I don't know how they do this thing.
Imagine yu can be here and talk to Some1 over 5000 miles away.
You can sit and watch a live event on TV.
Yu can make video call with someone very far away.
The military even took it to a whole nother level..
Just this morning, I read how someone controls a Nissan car with PlayStation game pad from a helicopter.
Just check out the countless wireless abilities of your phone. Even at that, technology is not planning to take a break anytime soon. It only gets better everyday.

What do you think?
What Invention baffles you the most?

Lalasticlala
Re: What Invention Surprises You The Most? by madridguy(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2017
Electricity, the bed rock of all invention.
Re: What Invention Surprises You The Most? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2017
madridguy:
Electricity, the bed rock of all invention.

You sure?

I think the Airplane and the Ship marvels me...

Michael Faraday tried, but I think the Wright brothers did one hell of a good job
Re: What Invention Surprises You The Most? by madridguy(m): 7:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Nothing can be done without electricity.

BiafranBushBoy:

You sure?

I think the Airplane and the Ship marvels me...

Michael Faraday tried, but I think the Wright brothers did one hell of a good job

2 Likes

Re: What Invention Surprises You The Most? by BiafranBushBoy: 7:44am On Oct 17, 2017
madridguy:
Nothing can be done without electricity.

Says who? I guess you didn't understand the question.

From recent discoveries, Solar Energy, Wind Energy, we have seen that there isn't any big deal in generating electricity.

But the complexity of the airplane, even physics is doing a little job in explaining it.

2 Likes

Re: What Invention Surprises You The Most? by copperlucy(f): 8:31am On Oct 17, 2017
Smartphone
Re: What Invention Surprises You The Most? by Proffdada: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Love Machine
how can they sub a full grown man's companY with a rubber toy undecided

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 8plus 64gb Chip Unlock For 205k Call 08023647839 / Lg Display's 88-inch 8k Oled Tv The Future Of Tv Technology. / Samsung J3 For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.