Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ (21537 Views)

We Don’t Collect Money Before Releasing Detained Suspects – EFCC / 18-Year-Old Girl Kidnaps Boy In Adamawa, Attempts To Sell Him To Ritualists / Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by dre11(m): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Police redeploy officers for allegedly ‘selling detained suspects’

Success Nwogu , llorin

The Kwara State Commissioner of Police , Mr. Lawan Ado , on Monday said the command had redeployed policemen at the Adewole Police Division in Ilorin , over an allegation against them.

He said some residents had alleged that some of the policemen in the division had been selling suspects detained at the station to ritual killers for N 80, 000 per person.

Ado said this during a visit of the District Governor, Rotary International , District 9125 , Mr. Mbanefo Nnoka , and his team to the command headquarters .

The CP said although the allegation was false , unfounded and untrue , the command redeployed the policemen to avoid needless rift .

He said the police had investigated the allegation and even asked members of the public with credible information indicting any of the police officers to make such available .

He added that no one had come forward with information and evidence to indict any police officer in the state for selling suspects to ritual killers .

Ado said , “But we have been redeploying the policemen there. More than half of them have now been transferred and soon , the other half will be redeployed so that even if there is anybody who is involved – which no information has established – we will at least remove him from the area . ”

Nnoka who oversees Rotary Clubs in 23 states and the Federal Capital Territory , Abuja , said Rotary had spent about $ 7 . 3 bn globally and N 300 m in Nigeria to fight polio .

He urged parents to continue to immunising their children against polio , saying it was sad that there were still some resistance against polio immunisation in Nigeria .

He urged Nigerians to cooperate with the police to fight crime , adding that policemen were friends of Nigerians.[/quote]

http://punchng.com/police-redeploy-officers-for-allegedly-selling-detained-suspects/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by madridguy(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2017
tongue
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by policy12: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2017
This is hard to believe..

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by onward4life(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2017
policy12:

This is hard to believe..

It's true

Dead robbers are still guilty till baba lawo comes.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by shahydbinaliyu(m): 8:17am On Oct 17, 2017
REDEPLOYED? ? ? after such heinous crime?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by ybalogs(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2017
From what I heard, learnt a son of a naval officer was involved and that all the policemen in the station including the DPO was arested and given the beating of their lives till they confessed. Hearing this now means the story is either cooked or the NPF has totally gone rogue. I hope not sha.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2017
Asking them to come out with evidence, when we all know what can happen. No investigation into the issue, na redeployment the mugun think of straight.

Police ain't your friend bobo.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by maxiuc(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2017
My Ancestors come and see ooooo

That state is filled with alfas

Considering the region of this crime

I believe the aligation is true

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Oluwaseyi00(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
What's it with Ilorin and ritual killing sef??

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by walter08: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
o
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Benjom(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
Na wao

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by powerfulengine(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
instead of doing sentence to death, it's better to use them for money ritual so as to boost the nation's economy

6 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Kennitrust(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
wait make I finish reading, I go talk

I don finish reading

I don't know what to say oo

the story is very complicated.

Now, na who I go I believed
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by adetayo234: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Redeployed, so that they can start their cash and carry business elsewhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by rottenPussy: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
There is no way i’m raising my kids in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu was wrong. Nigeria is not a Zoo, it’s a hell on earth.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Sunnycliff(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
The police is our best friend always....
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Ebimor96: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
BUHARI'S GOVT HAS TURNED NIGERIA INTO A COUNTRY OF PAINS, ANGUISH, SORROWS, TEARS AND BLOOD.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by arsenal33: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
shahydbinaliyu:

I FEEL YOU.
they should tell us where they are deployed to.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
Why am I not surprised?

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by kay29000(m): 10:23am On Oct 17, 2017
I don't believe. Bloggers keep making up fake stories.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Franco2017(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Who doesn't know how corrupt, NPF are?

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by adetayo234: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2017
shahydbinaliyu:

I guess the excuse is that there is no evidence.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2017
God deliver us from nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2017
Na dem o! shocked

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by realisticwise: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2017
They may see selling a dead prisoner as a better option than mass burial. why stress themselves to dig and bury when they could simply sell and make extra cash.
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by SNIPER123: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2017
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2017
ki havnt read the writeup but I believed, the man is from the Yoruba part of kwara.

6 Likes

Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2017
Recession has a way of producing negative alternatives angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ by XD3G: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2017
It is over!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Waited In Ambush For Our Foods – Army / Man Commits Suicide In Ogida, Benin / I Was Paid N20k To Strangle 2 Brothers To Death - Abia Murder Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.