Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) (24081 Views)

Set Of Triplets Delivered In Bayelsa On New Year's Day (photos) / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" / A Twin Lady Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Now where is this woman's share of the Governor Ortom #50billion aid to the Benue flood victims God keep and bless this triplets.
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by morbeta(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2017
Hushpoppi, Davido, Separated P-square, Dammy Train..etc, this is were you are needed most....before I forget grin cheesy Apostolic Sulieman.
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by lycan2: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2017
o boy rest nahh we don c
robots777:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2017
these are those who needs omenka voice
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by naijalodge(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2017
na wah oo, poor men and their slicing ability, u never fit afford clean drinking water, u look for man wen u wan open leg for, u decide it's gonna be someone that can't even afford to even eat a day, sister abeg who u wan blame?...
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Naziridamos: 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
God bless her
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
UK my Man God Bless your Humanitarian works
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by LalaNiece(f): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2017
I want to use this medium to call on the Nigerian Identification Number Commission ( Not sure what their official name is) NIMC please you guys need to go to
your registration centre at GTBANK OBA AKRAN, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE and see the massive corruption your so called agent is perpetrating.
I don't know this guy from Adam neither do I have anything against him, and no he didn't woo me, all I'm saying is we complain about bad administration in Nigeria and we keep mute and Watch such evil go on under our noses.
In fact this guy would ask customers to call him, then he'll start giving you some rooster and bull stories of how he can expedite your ID card for a token .
He is rude to people who come to register and would ask them to pay 500 naira to get forms. If you don't pay, you're sidelined
This is his number he gives to people to call so he can get some kind of Benefit from them 07089222694.
I am only writing this cause I chose not to keep quiet when evil is been perpetrated around me and I do not seek to soil any body's image. I only speak the truth.
OPENED A NEW MONIKER FOR THIS
Please share this so it gets to the right quarters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by BENSIR: 11:04am On Oct 17, 2017
GOD I THANK YOU FOR THIS GIFTS. KEEP THEM AND NEVER IN LIFE WILL THEY EXPERIENCE THIS ODDS
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by waleco2008: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2017
Please let move it to appropriate section, which part of the state front page Pls till it get to appropriate
People
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Magnifico2000: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2017
After someone will say why did thry give birth to triplets when they av no comfortable accommodation.
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Ekponoimo(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2017
dell laptop for sell 5gb ram 500ghd 2.8ghtz processor .. interested buyer should message on whatsapp 09056874027 pls this is no scam only serious buyer thanks
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by wizod(m): 11:16am On Oct 17, 2017
Jbleenk:
Chisos.... anyways sha, One day I will be first to comment on NL, I will show it to My highschool teacher who said that I can't achieve anything in life
so fools are remaining in dis forum

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2017
GOD OF THE POOR
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Nathan2016: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2017
autotrader014:
There was a country

Stop blaming the country for every thing. As a person if you cannot reach and help, i suggest you stfu
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Viccur(m): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2017
U know your condition yet u went ahead to fvck and have babies. Is that smart? Later u will blame govt. Now u brought the poor babies to suffer with u, is that not wickedness? Nonsense
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Humanity is really lost. Blaming her for having children,sterilization of the poor,as if they didn't hear flood victim. I know some landlords in Port Harcourt that left their home because of flood. Maybe we should sterilize them too or kill all their children.
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Osi360(m): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Anstalk:

One victim of the recent flood disaster in Makurdi, Benue State who was squatting in someone else’s kitchen, has been delivered of triplets.

According to one activist and philanthropist, the mother can’t even afford clean drinking water or food for her newborn babies.

Ukan Kurugh, who shared photos on Facebook, captioned them:

THE PEAK OF HARDSHIP:
MRS. EMBER VITALIS, A FLOOD VICTIM WAS DELIVERED OF TRIPLETS YESTERDAY AT HIME, NO HOUSE, NO FOOD, NO HOPE.
They are squatting in someone’s kitchen and the newborns took well water today,

Please help her condition
Thanks

http://anstalk.com/benue-flood-victim-squatting-someones-kitchen-delivers-triplets-photos/

Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by TPound(m): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
NwaChibuzor12:
pls how can I reach out to this woman?

search for that Facebook name...then from there,you can start the search for that woman...I also feel for her too
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Well water for a new born? Oh no
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by bamideleafolabi: 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Osi360:
[/quote][quote author=Anstalk post=61495969]
One victim of the recent flood disaster in Makurdi, Benue State who was squatting in someone else’s kitchen, has been delivered of triplets.

According to one activist and philanthropist, the mother can’t even afford clean drinking water or food for her newborn babies.

Ukan Kurugh, who shared photos on Facebook, captioned them:

THE PEAK OF HARDSHIP:
MRS. EMBER VITALIS, A FLOOD VICTIM WAS DELIVERED OF TRIPLETS YESTERDAY AT HIME, NO HOUSE, NO FOOD, NO HOPE.
They are squatting in someone’s kitchen and the newborns took well water today,

Please help her condition
Thanks

http://anstalk.com/benue-flood-victim-squatting-someones-kitchen-delivers-triplets-photos/

how can we send help to the woman and her kids. We need contact details. can the Nairalander send the family details please
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Water101(f): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
tgmservice:
I trust my Nigerians no matter the condition unprotected and careless 4uck, 4uck no they pass us by
when reasonable comment are posted i am sure stupid ones like dis will show face.d lyks of u is what 2 parent dat f^ck shud wish miscarriage on.
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by FrancisIgya: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ortom excluded her from the #50b he alledgedly spent on flood victims or what? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Water101(f): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
kmcutez:
I wish the government will sterilize all poor men and women. This is really unfair on the kids.

Giving birth when you do not have the means to take care of them.
kmcutez:
I wish the government will sterilize all poor men and women. This is really unfair on the kids.

kmcutez:

i don' t need any confirmation of your mental health.this useless piece u wrote just gave dat away...GET WELL SOON!!
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by blessedmeme: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
God please watch over the babies for their sake provide for their parents
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wow
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nathan2016:

Stop blaming the country for every thing. As a person if you cannot reach and help, i suggest you stfu

Cow undecided
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by Monalisa185(f): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
please how can this woman be reached? Help is about to locate her, if you have any details on how she can be reached, please let me know ASAP
Re: Benue Flood Victim Delivered Of Triplets (Photos) by DarkRebel69: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Monalisa185:
please how can this woman be reached? Help is about to locate her, if you have any details on how she can be reached, please let me know ASAP

Babe, na you be this?! Long time. I lost your contact since. How far? Do you still have Nike's number?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother And Her Two Children Burnt To Death In Bauchi House Fire (Photos) / What Do I Do About My Mother / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.