Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Unashamed, SINACH Talks About Her Inspiration on BBC AFRICA LIVE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unashamed, SINACH Talks About Her Inspiration on BBC AFRICA LIVE (588 Views)

Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unashamed, SINACH Talks About Her Inspiration on BBC AFRICA LIVE by donnie(m): 7:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Just to mention a few...

INTERVIEWER: Where do you get the inspiration from, to write songs? [2:44]
SINACH: Most of the time, when my Pastor is teaching, I take down notes...

INTERVIEWER: How often to you go to a place for free as there are some who may not afford..
SINACH: I honour invitations to churches and schools for free. [19:59].
Up-coming ministers ... una dey hear?!!

Sinach bared it all in this interview with BBC. There's so much in this video that every gospel artist should learn from.

These are the kind of ministers that will stand in these last days. Unashamed activist for Jesus Christ. Not surprising she is from the BLW nation and a daughter of Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.

God bless you Sinach. Keep shinning the light to the nations.

WATCH...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-XpqNOQlCQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unashamed, SINACH Talks About Her Inspiration on BBC AFRICA LIVE by beewhy009(m): 7:52am On Oct 17, 2017
For a better chance to hit FP, you ought to post this on a Sunday. The MODs are always high during the week with posts of snakes, asses and celebrity nonsense making head.
Re: Unashamed, SINACH Talks About Her Inspiration on BBC AFRICA LIVE by donnie(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2017
beewhy009:
For a better chance to hit FP, you ought to post this on a Sunday. The MODs are always high during the week with posts of snakes, asses and celebrity nonsense making head.

grin Thanks bro. They can always pick it up when they need it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man In Port Harcourt For Heal By Hanging 5nights Of Glory Tag / A Times I Wounder If God Throughly Called Some People. Pic / They Event New Ways Of Sinning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.