Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (4002 Views)

Which Of These Business Should He Invest In With 600k Budget? / Buying A Land With 600k Or Starting A Business? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by promzy35fizza(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2017
Hello everyone, please i need advises on good business i can invest with 600k and make some steady residual income. Even if its 80k profits monthly. Really profitable cus i hate to start and fail.
Thanks
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by bolethings: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2017
I am looking out for a partnership funding wise for an export contract at hand.

The deal is to export pepper to the UK weekly. However from my feasibility studies, the cost of execution is N450,000 and the buying price is N600,000 to export 500KG of unripe green Scotch bonnet pepper (Ata Rodo).

Because its a perishable product, the buyer prefers weekly purchase of not more than 1,000KG but minimum is 500KG. A minimum of 1 year is guaranteed.

Although the future plans is for me to plant peppers myself to guarantee consistent supplies, unfortunately raising my own pepper is going to take atleast 4 months. In the maintime, I am looking for partnership to finance the export as I have to do something fast to avoid forfeiting the offer.

Payment is sent to us same day the product is shipped so my proposal is to have anyone raising funds take 2/3 of the profit while I take 1/3. I believe and hope this is fair.

We can even start this week if fund is available. You can add me on WhatsApp or call me 08056591494. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by funlord(m): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Hello everyone, please i need advises on good business i can invest with 600k and make some steady residual income. Even if its 80k profits monthly. Really profitable cus i hate to start and fail.
Thanks

Open a dollar account in the u.s fund it and go into local forex trading! Contact me if you are serious about learning the ropes!
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by SokoDobo: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Think fast food
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by joinnow: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Such a funny world
Some people get money no Biz idea
Some people get Biz idea but no money

shocked

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by murphy02(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
funlord:

Open a dollar account in the u.s fund it and go into local forex trading! Contact me if you are serious about learning the ropes!
But how do you fund the US account?
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by funlord(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
murphy02:

But how do you fund the US account?

Use the what's app number on my profile if you need to know more! It's not for decoration!
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Finstar: 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Thanks

Browse through the site in my signature.. Lots of ideas for you.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Invest only 200k in crypto currency and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Emmas016(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Thanks

Go into Real estate Investment ,call me and I will advice u

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
I am a man of few words,i can only offer you an advice...You take it or leave it...I am a binary options trader,although i wouldn't make it an investment advice for anyone,like i would always say,but i make at least $50 everyday from monday to friday and from month to month...I use a customized powerful tool for my trading....N600k is a huge money to invest into binary options and you would make more than #200k every month...This is what i do,so i know what i am saying...you can give it a try,even with just N100k,you are guaranteed of N100k every month...TELL THE WORLD I SAID SO..

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
YOU TOO CAN MAKE IT...CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE TOOL FOR FREE...I REPEAT,YOU CAN MAKE MORE THAN N100K EVERY MONTH,This is my afternoons trade result for today...I DO IT LIKE THIS MONDAY TO FRIDAY...JUST CONTACT ME FOR FREE..THANKS

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
WHATSAPP/CALL
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by promzy35fizza(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
Finstar:

Browse through the site in my signature.. Lots of ideas for you.
U can whatsapp me with this no.08035478225 i need clarification.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by careerpluzz: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
promzy35fizza:

U can whatsapp me with this no.08035478225 i need clarification.

A trading business with short term potential is what you need Bros.

Invest in a seasonal product and come out smiling to the banks. Replicate it with a larger amount next season and also replicate your earnings.

Become a pro over the years.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Richy44: 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Cryptocurrency is the way
Contact me let me teach you how you will invest in a coin by yourself and earn daily. 08164356544
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Karaoleo: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
ONLY 12 HOURS LEFT

Less than 12 hours left: https://ki143.isrefer.com/go/video-4/ConnectedGreen

It’s time to achieve the freedom you’ve always wanted. This is your chance.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by fisherboy: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
check within your location if palm oil would be ideal let's talk about it I have an oil mill in Abia state and I need a good market place to sale my finished produce 09031209117

1 Like

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by leo1234(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2017
fisherboy:
check within your location if palm oil would be ideal let's talk about it I have an oil mill in Abia state and I need a good market place to sale my finished produce 09031209117

What's the cost of 20 litres?
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by guccikhay(m): 7:57am On Oct 27, 2017
I'll advice you, just as I've been advising guy ms now, to go into Altcoin trading.
Lock up yourself to learn TA(Technical Analysis), your FA will come handy if your intelligent.
It's just like any other business where you can loose money too, but I bet, 80k is what you can make in seconds.
Though it depends on the aspect you want to venture into... Maybe as a day trader, mid term trader or as a long term investor.

Good luck.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by africanman85: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2017
fisherboy:
How much will u sell 25 liter keg ?
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by fisherboy: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
africanman85:
How much will u sell 25 liter keg ?

12000 naira
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by fisherboy: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
leo1234:

What's the cost of 20 litres?

the general measurement is 25ltr which I sale for 12,000 it's a fresh oil and if u dont mind u can be there at the mill while we process the palm fruit to extract oil
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Nteogwuija(m): 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
GoldenHeart123:
WHATSAPP/CALL
You jux registerd on NL in August. I have had issues working with new accounts on NL b4 most turned out to b scams. I would have loved a face to face transaction. What do you think?
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Mcslize: 2:07am On Nov 10, 2017
GoldenHeart123:
YOU TOO CAN MAKE IT...CONTACT ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE TOOL FOR FREE...I REPEAT,YOU CAN MAKE MORE THAN N100K EVERY MONTH,This is my afternoons trade result for today...I DO IT LIKE THIS MONDAY TO FRIDAY...JUST CONTACT ME FOR FREE..THANKS

I need someone who can teach me binary option trading one on one. Where do you base?
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by iamolex01: 4:19am On Nov 10, 2017
I have an investment I am into. it's a registered company. started since April. I get as much as 2.9% profit of my investment daily. you can chat me up on WhatsApp for proof and how it operates. i have been able to recover from my lost in Ponzi. 0*8*1*1*2*9*0*0*8*6*5.
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Fxmanager(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Thanks
Check our signature by visiting our profile below

http://nairaland.com/fxmanager
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by kaybills(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2017
bolethings:
I am looking out for a partnership funding wise for an export contract at hand.

The deal is to export pepper to the UK weekly. However from my feasibility studies, the cost of execution is N450,000 and the buying price is N600,000 to export 500KG of unripe green Scotch bonnet pepper (Ata Rodo).

Because its a perishable product, the buyer prefers weekly purchase of not more than 1,000KG but minimum is 500KG. A minimum of 1 year is guaranteed.

Although the future plans is for me to plant peppers myself to guarantee consistent supplies, unfortunately raising my own pepper is going to take atleast 4 months. In the maintime, I am looking for partnership to finance the export as I have to do something fast to avoid forfeiting the offer.

Payment is sent to us same day the product is shipped so my proposal is to have anyone raising funds take 2/3 of the profit while I take 1/3. I believe and hope this is fair.

We can even start this week if fund is available. You can add me on WhatsApp or call me 08056591494. Thank you.
Really?
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by Fxmanager(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2017
promzy35fizza:
Thanks
We are here for you. Your #600,000 can currently give you an average of #30,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #312,038. after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #312,038 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #600,000 will grow to more #6,240,762+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #600,000 to #6,240,762+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #600,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #600,000. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #600,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #6,240,762
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #6,240,762
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #6,240,762. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #600,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #600,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #600,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#600,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #6,240,762
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #600,000 to over #6,240,762 in 4years (48 months) (you will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #1million assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that) and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. Deposits/withdrawal are 100% controlled by the investor (We only have access to trade your account through the trading platform and not given access to withdraw). You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by rexandyke(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2017
Hello, if you really wish to start an online business, then here are virgin ideas you can start and make millions on the go.
They are so lucrative and have available markets. Check the link below

http://www.andyke.com/2017/08/business-to-start-with-less-than-two-hundred-thousand-naira.html

thank me later as usual grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k by tom4rill(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
GoldenHeart123:
WHATSAPP/CALL
Oya now... 0 8 0........

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panel Indicts KEDCO For Market Fire As Dangote Donates N500m To Victims / Apply: Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme For Youths (50k Monthly Stipend) / Genuine Sellers Of Crude Oil On Tto Should See Buyers Precedure Below To Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.