Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? (13108 Views)

How Do You Tell Your First Wife You Married Another Wife? / What Was Your Monthly Income When You Married? / Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Chommieblaq(f): 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
EfemenaXY:
Re: marriage being overrated? I don't think so. Spouses should learn to manage their expectations of each other.

Will I ever consider getting married for a second time? Definitely not. Me start all over again? No way. I'd rather be on my own. I've come toooooo far.

Exactly at the emboldened.
Not married but many people's experiences scares me, I have also seen great ones that I envy.

Let me read and learn from the married ones.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Pinkfriday(f): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2017
I have really learnt a lot from this thread... cool

1 Like

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
UjuJoan2:

True words (in bold) . . . . . No doubt marriage is a huge 'protection' for women in this yama yama country where women are viewed as second class citizens. Once they see that ring on your finger you are automatically worthy of respect.

That's why I think it should be out-lawed. Why judge people based on an institution that is not even as interesting as it is hyped up to be

Most women remain in their marriages not because they want to, but because no matter how bad it is, it's way better than the jungle out there. Probably why men these days are getting increasingly daring and blatant in their disregard for their wives. undecided

I heard of a man who would lock his wife out of the house while he goes to work and then let her in when he returns. Apparently he doesn't want her getting too comfortable in 'his' house. sad shocked

What of the ones impregnating their house helps nko, or their wives sisters or friends? undecided

Most marriages these days are actually a show of shame! embarassed embarassed

Very correct.
But in the harsh climate of poverty, marriage will remain extremely desirable for women.

It can never be outlawed.
Thank my lucky stars for the Western world.
Marriage is only ONE option of MANY.
Women and men do not need to stay in any unhealthy union, unless BY CHOICE. . . . Like me. cool

No apologies.

I have always found happiness within me.
Thanks to my darling father who taught me well.
And my darling mother who was never held in matrimonial bondage. She was able to make her choice and SURVIVE her choices.

Women should be able to make choices.

We have a long way to go in Africa and Nigeria, where marriage is THE ONLY option for MOST women. Poverty na CURSE. embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
Where's TV01 and Njokusboy?
Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by ibkayee(f): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mindfulness:

After the honey moon period, you will learn to tolerate, not stop. grin
Honestly, marriage or any other long term arrangement has its ups and downs, like life itself, your career, your moods, your relations to other people than your husband. It is pretty logical, is it not? Life is made of contrast, between the good and the bad times.
Lol we'll see grin
Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Caracta(f): 4:27am On Oct 19, 2017
Finally a thread that speaks a lot...a thread to learn from.

Marriage is a lot.

I still feel year 0-5 has lots of challenges. If you can get it right at this stage, then you've got things covered.

I see a lot of pretty scary divorce cases and I feel so sad for the children involved. How could love turn bitter? What makes a one-time sweetheart a forever-time enemy?

Honestly, marriage is a lot.

7 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Mznaett: 6:12am On Oct 19, 2017
So much to learn from this thread...
Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Viking007(m): 6:16am On Oct 19, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

I rest my nut cases!

Na who wan marry second husband FROM AFRICA? shocked

NNNNNEVVVVVERRRRR!!!

No doubt some will work like awon 'TCHIDI TCHKERE'! cheesy

Only a battered woman may get a better husband, since she already married 'THE DEVIL INCARNATE' for a first husband.
Some widows are actually relieved that ONLY GOD could give them their divorce certificates. . . .For they had no means of escaping the brutish beasts of men in their matrimonial bondages.

Not to bash men totally.
For there are really SATANIC women amongst us ooooo. . .
BUT, MEN MAKE WOMEN THE DEMONS THEY BECOME for the most part, because women are naturally nurturing beings. cool
A vicious cycle with generational casualties.

It only takes one man to damage 20 women.

Those 20 women can only damage 20 men. grin

In the final analysis. . .WOMEN ARE THE MAJOR VICTIMS in and out of marriage. kiss
Yeah right, women are just victims. What a "brilliant" comment.

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Caracta(f): 6:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Viking007:

She is actually right to an extent.

And we know we also have dangerous women out there. But our men...? Hmmmm.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Enahi(f): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2017
UjuJoan2:
For once I agree with KanwuliaExtra . . . . Most people think marriage is a way to find happiness . . . but you have to first of all find happiness in yourself before expecting it from someone else.

People go into marriage for various reasons (I know I did); those who do it for 'love' or 'happiness' are sometimes disappointed. Clearly human beings are terribly unreliable and can only give what they have.

For me, I got married to raise a family . . . and the most challenging thing in that is having to to do it with someone who has different views and ideologies as me. You won't believe how frustrating it can be, haggling over the little things that ordinarily shouldn't be an issue. angry

However, I don't think things will be different if I had a different spouse, as a matter of fact, I think I was quite lucky in my choice. So if I find myself single again, I'll probably remain that way for the rest of my life.

Marriage is over-rated . . . it should be outlawed.

I am so scared right now, but how did you end up with someone with different ideologies and views? Me as I dey single so I am taking my time o because me I cannot come and allow someoneelse take my peace away from me!!

3 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Viking007:

Hehehe. It's true though, not always victims _but most times at the receiving end. There is a reason most widows would rather remain single grin. They've signed their name once in the marriage register, make una hold that one.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Acidosis(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2017
LewsTherin:

For me, the biggest challange to marriage is that it involves 2 people. One may strive to make it work while the other works to make strife. Only when both parties are equally or similarly committed to make it work will any marriage work. It is important also the reason for getting married in the first place and the mindset that the marriage begins with.

I can only speak for myself. I married my Lady because I had to. I decided I had to marry her about 5 years into our relationship. But she was still in school then. We had been in a distance relationship for a while but anytime she was with me, I felt complete. After a while, I didn't see any advantage in living without her on my arm at all times wink Seriously. Also I wanted her baaad. But my faith would only allow it in the sanctity of marriage. As to being "wife material" , I don't think I could have remained in a relationship that long if she wasn't a lady in all sense of the word.

We are in our 7th year now, got one princess that feels like 7 and most people who see us are always surprised that we have been married longer than 6 months. That's how we act. We manage this by a couple of steps.

1. We both share the same faith and this goes a very very long way.
2. We both realise that we both have to work to make this work.
3. We had set ground rules on everything from number of children and spacing to how long mother-in-law can stay with us, to financial responsibilities even to TV programs.
4. Compromise. Lots of it. Although sometimes this can be annoying. A typical conversation goes "Honey whats for dinner" "I don't know. What do you want?" "I don't know, what do YOU want" And in my mind I'm going "Just decide on some damn food woman!" But we know we have to carry each other along on all matters to cut down on disagreements and such.
5. I help around the house a lot. Right now, most mornings I make breakfast. My Lady is heavy again and it is stressful for her. She also has to prepare our Jewel for school so it makes sense we split the chores.
6. She agrees that I lead. This doesn't make me an authoritarian figure. It simply means if there is a disagreement on what to do, I get to decide and she'll follow my lead. To me, this means I have a responsibility to be right for my family which makes me very careful and enables me take her advice and opinions to heart.

These are just some of the things we do. Not limited to this and there are exceptions to every. Point is we both work at it. And everyone I know that share similar ideas and steps in their marriage have successful marriages. Heck, I know more successful marriages around me than I know of stressful or failed marriages.

Excellent!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Acidosis(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2017
Enahi:

I am so scared right now, but how did you end up with someone with different ideologies and views? Me as I dey single so I am taking my time o because me I cannot come and allow someone else take my peace away from me!!

grin grin grin

Somebody cannot take your peace in peace again?

3 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by UjuJoan2: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Enahi:

I am so scared right now, but how did you end up with someone with different ideologies and views? Me as I dey single so I am taking my time o because me I cannot come and allow someoneelse take my peace away from me!!

There's a saying that marriage is like a wrapped present, you can't tell what is inside until you open it. No matter how much you 'check', there's really no way to tell how a person will react to a situation untill it actually happens.

Agreeing on the big things are easy, it's the little things that are the problem. . . For example, how to discipline the kids, when to feed them ice cream, who attends the open days and PTAs and how much time they get to spend studying or playing. Believe me, not managing these mis-understandings well enough could build a lot of resentment over time.

I myself am also guilty of reacting contrary to expectations. I don't believe I have to change who I am to please anyone.

Like Efe said, you just have to manage expectations and acknowledge that no two people can ever have the same ideologies and understanding at every point in time. Don't take things too personal and Learn to be tolerant! That way nobody gets to tamper with your peace. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by UjuJoan2: 9:33am On Oct 19, 2017
LewsTherin:

For me, the biggest challange to marriage is that it involves 2 people. One may strive to make it work while the other works to make strife. Only when both parties are equally or similarly committed to make it work will any marriage work. It is important also the reason for getting married in the first place and the mindset that the marriage begins with.

I can only speak for myself. I married my Lady because I had to. I decided I had to marry her about 5 years into our relationship. But she was still in school then. We had been in a distance relationship for a while but anytime she was with me, I felt complete. After a while, I didn't see any advantage in living without her on my arm at all times wink Seriously. Also I wanted her baaad. But my faith would only allow it in the sanctity of marriage. As to being "wife material" , I don't think I could have remained in a relationship that long if she wasn't a lady in all sense of the word.

We are in our 7th year now, got one princess that feels like 7 and most people who see us are always surprised that we have been married longer than 6 months. That's how we act. We manage this by a couple of steps.

1. We both share the same faith and this goes a very very long way.
2. We both realise that we both have to work to make this work.
3. We had set ground rules on everything from number of children and spacing to how long mother-in-law can stay with us, to financial responsibilities even to TV programs.
4. Compromise. Lots of it. Although sometimes this can be annoying. A typical conversation goes "Honey whats for dinner" "I don't know. What do you want?" "I don't know, what do YOU want" And in my mind I'm going "Just decide on some damn food woman!" But we know we have to carry each other along on all matters to cut down on disagreements and such.
5. I help around the house a lot. Right now, most mornings I make breakfast. My Lady is heavy again and it is stressful for her. She also has to prepare our Jewel for school so it makes sense we split the chores.
6. She agrees that I lead. This doesn't make me an authoritarian figure. It simply means if there is a disagreement on what to do, I get to decide and she'll follow my lead. To me, this means I have a responsibility to be right for my family which makes me very careful and enables me take her advice and opinions to heart.

These are just some of the things we do. Not limited to this and there are exceptions to every. Point is we both work at it. And everyone I know that share similar ideas and steps in their marriage have successful marriages. Heck, I know more successful marriages around me than I know of stressful or failed marriages.

Good one, very educative!

cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2017
PaperLace:

Mbok, not every thread is meant for front page.
Nice read so far. I agree with everything that has been said here _but I don't agree to marriage being be outlawed.

Every marriage comes with its own challenge(s) and I have faced mine in our few years, my greatest challenge remains self-entitled and nosey in-laws.

When it's just a couple that truly love and appreciate themselves, the TWO can make it work _but when third parties (in-laws) intentionally start trying to test the loyalty of a couple, there'll be problems if not handled right.

During the ministerial screening, Fashola said I always pray for my loyalty never to be tested. Very true words.
Please i would love to learn from the bolded...Pls can explain the bolded? Thanks ma'am smiley
Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by daveP(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Caracta:

She is actually right to an extent.

And we know we also have dangerous women out there. But our men...? Hmmmm.
what happen to we men o? is this a comeback with some permanence?
Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by LewsTherin: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
UjuJoan2:

I myself am also guilty of reacting contrary to expectations. I don't believe I have to change who I am to please anyone.

Like Efe said, you just have to manage expectations and acknowledge that no two people can ever have the same ideologies and understanding at every point in time. Don't take things too personal and Learn to be tolerant! That way nobody gets to tamper with your peace. Lol

Please do not take this as an attack, a rebuke or an insult in any way. It is not intended as such.

The bolded is likely to cause issues in a relationship. While you should not debase yourself for another's pleasure, nor should you give up core principles especially when your partner was fully aware of thise principles before the relationship began, taking even a moderate hardline that you will not "change who you are to please anyone" is well, a recipie for disaster.

As long as 2 people are involved and obviously a marriage involves 2 people, compromise is needed for progress. One person has to give at any one time all the time. And so you may decide to take a hit on something you want to get something in return.

Why I highlighted your comment (and why I am still asking that you don't take this as directed at you) is that for a lot of people, claiming not to change who they are is just them saying "I must win. I don't give a damn what you want". But in a relationship and even more in marriage you have to give many many damns. In my case, what I say is "happy wife, happy life" which means I can displease myself to make my wife happy. Which, funny enough, is to my advantage cos when my wife is happy, she makes me happy and when she sees I displeased myself for her, she tries to please me even when it means displeasing herself. That is what compromise is. The needle shifts from me to you and back to me and back to you on and on and on.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Caracta(f): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
daveP:
what happen to we men o? is this a comeback with some permanence?

Lol. No. In many divorce cases I know, the woman is always the victim, everyone sees her as "not good enough" irrespective of the man's bullshit package. Even if the man is 60, he is still encouraged to move on and marry again.

Also, every woman has a limit. There is a breaking point. She could keep forgiving and tolerating her man's nasty attitude until she gets to her limit. At that point, she forgives you, tolerates, but has stopped loving you. That doesn't make her a bad wife, just a wife that has lost the connection.

Like Ujujoan2 and Efe said, you just have to manage expectations and acknowledge that no two people can ever have the same ideologies and understanding at every point in time. Of course, you can have a peaceful and loving marriage. Don't go into marriage believing it's going to crash like all others out there. Don't go into marriage prepared to fight and protect your sanity. Don't wait for your spouse to make a mistake so you could say, "I talk am". And if your spouse nags or complains about a certain attitude of yours, why not change or prepare to change? Would it kill you? It's all about compromise. Doesn't make you the stupid or weak one.

Just be prepared for the differences, take it one day at a time, live it, love it, enjoy it, triumph in it.

8 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by daveP(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
@Caracta, yeah... you've spoken well. I've observed that 'we' have a warped idea of marriage. Thus EXPECTATIONS become DISAPPOINTMENT, which leads to FRUSTRATION. I however like to change your stance that its the woman that suffers most. The culture we got the current idea of wedding from, i discovered, always used an hour to advice the new couple about life and expectation. which is very valuable. but yet they have the highest number of divorce cases; a proof that individuals are simply selfish and egoistic. (why would advices from couples in the game for 30yrs+ be bad that it causes seperation right under the noses of other veterans in the same reception hall?)

People gats work on themselves right to their subconsious! Just like a jamaican granny said "the home may have lots of bullshit to fill em up to the roof. dont take it. shovel it out till the giver realizes he/she isnt giving the home the right color with the true paint material."

Bottomline: how much bulshit can one take, and for how long? lol

2 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by daveP(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Viking007:
Perfect sacarsm! To me its myopic for women out there to continue to trail this line of thought.
Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by UjuJoan2: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
LewsTherin:

Please do not take this as an attack, a rebuke or an insult in any way. It is not intended as such.

The bolded is likely to cause issues in a relationship. While you should not debase yourself for another's pleasure, nor should you give up core principles especially when your partner was fully aware of thise principles before the relationship began, taking even a moderate hardline that you will not "change who you are to please anyone" is well, a recipie for disaster.

As long as 2 people are involved and obviously a marriage involves 2 people, compromise is needed for progress. One person has to give at any one time all the time. And so you may decide to take a hit on something you want to get something in return.

Why I highlighted your comment (and why I am still asking that you don't take this as directed at you) is that for a lot of people, claiming not to change who they are is just them saying "I must win. I don't give a damn what you want". But in a relationship and even more in marriage you have to give many many damns. In my case, what I say is "happy wife, happy life" which means I can displease myself to make my wife happy. Which, funny enough, is to my advantage cos when my wife is happy, she makes me happy and when she sees I displeased myself for her, she tries to please me even when it means displeasing herself. That is what compromise is. The needle shifts from me to you and back to me and back to you on and on and on.

I completely get what you are saying and like I implied I know a lot of the squabbles are as a result of my stubbornness. I understand the idea behind compromise, I just don't think I need to do any more than I have already by getting married and taking up a new identity as a wife and mother. Of course there are other reasons which I may not want to go into here.

Not everyone one is meant for marriage. . . It took me years into mine to realise it. That's why I think marriage should be outlawed, or at least deliberately downplayed. That way someone like me will be able to have my beautiful kids without having to ever get married.

I probably would have made a great baby mama if it wouldn't have led mY dear mum to an early grave! undecided

You know I think you and your wife would probably be a lot happier if you were in a relationship without marriage, and without having to make so many compromises just to make your marriage work. Just reading your post is giving me a headache, can't imagine living it. No offence.

6 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by UjuJoan2: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
daveP:
Perfect sacarsm! To me its myopic for women out there to continue to trail this line of thought.

And very unrealistic for men to keep denying it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by daveP(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
UjuJoan2:

If its a fact, then maybe 'men' can even qualify for the 'keep denying' category. But unfortunately, we both know it aint a fact. Unless our definition of it differs. I dont key into that 'women are ALWAYS the victim' stuff. Perhaps a derivative of societal EXPECTATIONs from a man!!

This isnt just a gender defence talk(i cant blast guys' attitude). Its just ive seen lots and im still learning; even from on here.
Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by UjuJoan2: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
daveP:
If its a fact, then maybe 'men' can even qualify for the 'keep denying' category. But unfortunately, we both know it aint a fact. Unless our definition of it differs. I dont key into that 'women are ALWAYS the victim' stuff. Perhaps a derivative of societal EXPECTATIONs from a man!!

This isnt just a gender defence talk(i cant blast guys' attitude). Its just ive seen lots and im still learning; even from on here.

We are obviously generalising here.. When we say always we mean in most case. It's the culture here in Nigeria. It has nothing to do with gender blast.

1 Like

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
UjuJoan2:

Talk to any man, they believe women should always be the one to compromise. They will tell you give you cock and bull story about headship and submission. One day you will just get tired of not speaking your mind and your feelings or opinion not taken into consideration.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by daveP(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
UjuJoan2:

We are obviously generalising here.. When we say always we mean in most case. It's the culture here in Nigeria. It has nothing to do with gender blast.
Lol. its alright. sheath your sword.
Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Nancy2016: 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
The GREATEST challenge is MARRIAGE itself.
Reason? MOST PEOPLE CHANGE FOR THE WORSE! kiss
To stay na WAHALA.
To comot na HEAVY WAHALA o! shocked

Better to die h-insai ONE marriage o, than to make the same mistake TWICE or THRICE.
Can’t imagine getting married again.
Will never try it.
You can NEVER know what is in the other person’s mind. So many dishonest people out there with lots of baggage ooooo.

They say one thing, mean another and DO NEITHER! cheesy

No need to inherit another set of emotional/financial PLUS MEDICAL RISKS, all in the name of looking for love, peace and happiness. Tufiakwa!!!! cry

Na real GAME OF WOES I swear!!!! grin

Glad to have tried it.

It is a very expensive education process.
You MUST find happiness within YOURSELF.
Simple. kiss

You are a real comedian. I totally agree with everything you said. Marriage is an eye-opening experience and you can never vouch for the other person.

1 Like

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by Caracta(f): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
daveP:

Let us face it, the society expects much more from the women. A man can have 200 children out of wedlock. A man can have a side chick. A man can decide not to sleep at home for days, and so on and so forth. Nobody crucifies him for all that. Because he is the head of the family. When there is no peace, the woman gets blamed, oh she is too stubborn and disrespectful. When there is no child, oh the woman must have done series of abortion or she is possessed. When the man loses his job, oh the wife has brought him bad luck. When the child breaks an arm or leg, oh what a irresponsible mother...and so on and so forth.

Let there be some sense of responsibility on both sides. That's my point.

7 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by 1miccza: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

shocked now I'm scared.

Seriously i am shivering right now
Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by 1miccza: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mindfulness:

It shouldn't discourage you, it should empower you.

Once you find happiness in yourself, everything else will follow. It is easier than waiting for someone to give it to you, which you have no control over. All your power is within yourself. You can't get, what you don't have. So get happy and you will find another happy person.

happy person + happy person = happy marriage

Now this has just raised my hope.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Married And Facing Challenges? Would You Like To Share To Help Others? by daveP(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Caracta:

Let us face it, the society expects much more from the women. A man can have 200 children out of wedlock. A man can have a side chick. A man can decide not to sleep at home for days, and so on and so forth. Nobody crucifies him for all that. Because he is the head of the family. When there is no peace, the woman gets blamed, oh she is too stubborn and disrespectful. When there is no child, oh the woman must have done series of abortion or she is possessed. When the man loses his job, oh the wife has brought him bad luck. When the child breaks an arm or leg, oh what a irresponsible mother...and so on and so forth.

Let there be some sense of responsibility on both sides. That's my point.
I get it now, and even with a stint of objectivity@boldened. Thats simply my aim actually!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Washing Husband Clothes! Who's Job The Man Or His Wife / Tips To Becoming A Great Single Mum / Enlarged Prostate, Diabetes, Varicoceles And Appendicitis Curable With Herbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.