Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter (1328 Views)

Confusion In Kano As APC, PDP Embark On Victory Celebration / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) / Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by zionmade1: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2017
Its happening in port harcourt now. Parents are running up and down, pupils and students are running home, Anyone of them you ask they will tell you they are bringing monkey pox to their school. Please if your kid is in school in port harcourt, go and bring him/her back home, not that the army are spreading monkey pox but the fact that in turbulence, any kid can go missing. I dont have pics for now but pictures will certainly surface
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by sinaj(f): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Lolll

It has reached Ph grin

Av gone to carry my lil baby back too
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by mexxmoney: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2017
Oso monkey pox
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by zionmade1: 9:43am On Oct 17, 2017
sinaj:
Lolll

It has reached Ph grin

If u are were u can take a pics pls upload for doubting thomases
Over here mothers are screaming every where, i saw a kid running and shouting they want to give me monkey pox oo
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by SalamRushdie: 9:46am On Oct 17, 2017
Electing Buhari was a big mistake I swear

9 Likes

Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by Kundagarten: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Anyone who takes the syring jab authomatically becomes a zombie.

1 Like

Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by myright: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Hahah
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by sinaj(f): 10:05am On Oct 17, 2017
zionmade1:

If u are were u can take a pics pls upload for doubting thomases
Over here mothers are screaming every where, i saw a kid running and shouting they want to give me monkey pox oo
Let them doubt until it reach their doorstep.

Cnt take any pics, m hme nw.
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by kanayoNickel: 10:10am On Oct 17, 2017
Dear Lord, plz heal this country.

I would have love to make a list of persons , someone in particular, to take away but its unchristian.

Just heal this Country. Don't desert us, Dear God.
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by Racing(m): 10:11am On Oct 17, 2017
angry This is the kind of news we usually read on newspapers and on the internet on happenings in other countries. But rather, It's happening right before our very eyes all because of the incompetency of one Man and his zombie army. The people of SE/SS have never before had any reason to mistrust the Nigeria military even during Abacha and Obasanjo regimes not until the Daura Man and his cohorts came into power.
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2017
pls make una go carry una pikin before they infect them o.
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by freeze001(f): 10:12am On Oct 17, 2017
Ewo! grin cheesy
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by zionmade1: 10:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Pls oooo did i do a bad thing
There is this noisy colleague of mine, a noisy APC supporter, every morning he is near me shouting military deal with IPOB, one Nigeria bla bla bla, today he is trying to call his wife on whereabouts of his kids and i carried his phone and ran away. Now he is threatening me if anything happens to his kid. And am here trying to convince him that APC and the military are trying to do a good thing for his kids. Now the man is panthing like someone who escaped death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by Ebimor96: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by Ebimor96: 10:22am On Oct 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by Oracle16(m): 10:38am On Oct 17, 2017
This is getting more suspicious
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by Odingo1: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2017
zionmade1:
Pls oooo did i do a bad thing
There is this noisy colleague of mine, a noisy APC supporter, every morning he is near me shouting military deal with IPOB, one Nigeria bla bla bla, today he is trying to call his wife on whereabouts of his kids and i carried his phone and ran away. Now he is threatening me if anything happens to his kid. And am here trying to convince him that APC and the military are trying to do a good thing for his kids. Now the man is panthing like someone who escaped death
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
They no dey tell man
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2017
sinaj:
Lolll

It has reached Ph grin

lol u no wan hear
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2017
lalasticala mynd
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by sinaj(f): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lol u no wan hear
hehe dnt wnt to hear story o! grin
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by magoo10(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
A military that have carried out anti people animalistic operations ,is now seen to the people as potential terrorist whom parents cannot trust their kids with. What a shame
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by diegwu01: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
No top notch model Primary or Secondary school would fall for this crap.
Re: Confusion In Rivers State As Students And Parents Run Helter Skelter by mhisterdreezy(m): 2:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
sinaj:
hehe dnt wnt to hear story o! grin
lol but this stuff is a lie tho . D monopox vaccine

(1) (Reply)

Yorubas Are Not Cowards / To The Ijebu's In The House / Ijaw Youth Will Repel Operation Crocodile Smile III - IYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.