Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Every Blog Who Accused Me Wrongly Of Killing Tagbo, Has Been Forgiven – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Blog Who Accused Me Wrongly Of Killing Tagbo, Has Been Forgiven – Davido (231 Views)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Dead Tagbo Umeike: Caroline Danjuma Accused Davido Of Dumping His Body & Running / Victor Elejo Speaks On Davido & Tagbo's Death. Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Blog Who Accused Me Wrongly Of Killing Tagbo, Has Been Forgiven – Davido by Fattycoal9: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2017
Davido is sure one with a big heart.

Following weeks of headlining several news on his alleged involvement in the death of his late friend Tagbo, Davido, is saying he has forgiven everyone and blogs that accused him wrongly.

He took to snapchat: “Thank you Jesus” before calling out “persons that said false things about me or accused me of what I don’t know.
“I sincerely forgive you.. and God bless you. We move on. Let’s all be better. Thank you Lord.”

“Thank you to everyone that prayed for me and to those who didn’t.. Maybe you forgot,” he wrote.

“We thank God all in all. Now lets get back to the music.”

source:http://www.shelegangan.com/2017/10/every-blog-who-accused-me-wrongly-of.html

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Bespoke Website From The Best Web Design Firm / Hood: A Great Jam To Anticipate - Shady Moderino (photos) / Jarette Tenebe Is Ready To Make It Happen For PDP Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.