Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? (19158 Views)

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / 6 Electric Suvs You'll Likely See On Nigerian Roads In The Next Few Years / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by LeJeun3: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2017
obekediamondfuto:
finished wetin, oga snap and upload pics.

anyways finished can mean several things depending on the context....... now op please douse my curiosity,

Is the car finished or have u finished the car or have they finished the car completely?

God please forgive this Demeanor for making laugh till tears came out of my eyes.....

6 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
its true Naw, finished can have several interpretations, he said, " car wey them don finish since,have even travel to ibadan with it"

so finishing can be brutality, fatality, babality and so on......

op snapped a car when it was burnt, but now it is finished..., no camera or data to snap.....

I sincerely don't think its completely finished sha, the chassis will still be remaining....

#demeanortothemax# no chill attitude

6 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by cyborg123(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
You people have no heart? grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by mammanbawa: 7:11am On Dec 11, 2017
Fellow brethren, join me in thanking God for the op. The car was finished and he's still alive. I urge the op to come and tell us the scrapyard it was buried or the juju he used to resurrect that car burnt offering.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by timifakay(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2017
cyborg123:
You people have no heart? grin
This is car talk.
Demeanors and petrolheads abound.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by cyborg123(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2017
timifakay:

This is car talk.
Demeanors and petrolheads abound.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by adebobconed(m): 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
I don laugh tear belle ...
You guys made my day
Both the OP(through his response) and the Demeanors (through their loving counsel and detailed analysis).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by banky3w(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Walahi, I came late sha! My neighbour came knocking if everything was alright while laughing and all I could do was........ Laugh still. E dey pain me say I came very late. Since I am here, I dey wait for Op to buy another phone in January and snap the car..... Its almost here anyway. Damn it I'm late.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by holyboii: 11:25am On Dec 17, 2017
dancok:
thanks,surprised u have been following me

Your infinix hot 2 still day my hand way we transact last year. I don migrate to iPhone 7 now.

Anyway you get motor for sale @600k
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
holyboii:

Your infinix hot 2 still day my hand way we transact last year. I don migrate to iPhone 7 now.

Anyway you get motor for sale @600k
hey guy i still remember u,how far ? well if u wan buy d car u have to come to Akure to see it first, u can reach me on 08064357013,longest time my friend,
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by banky3w(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
dancok:
hey guy i still remember u,how far ? well if u wan buy d car u have to come to Akure to see it first, u can reach me on 08064357013,longest time my friend,
Guy snap this car make we see naa!
Abi you dey lie ni. Please don't join the hypocrite, put the haters to shame by jejely snapping and uploading the car and engine bay for us. Put the devil to shame Padi mi.......

5 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
banky3w:

Guy snap this car make we see naa!
Abi you dey lie ni. Please don't join the hypocrite, put the haters to shame by jejely snapping and uploading the car and engine bay for us. Put the devil to shame Padi mi.......

hmmmm! this is gerring pwetty interesting, op is putting car for sale? just weeks after phone? oh why is this world so cruel? ooooooooooh why?

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by makavele: 1:45am On Dec 18, 2017
Dancok and his mechanics be like

6 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by diportivo: 7:10am On Dec 18, 2017
obekediamondfuto:

hmmmm! this is gerring pwetty interesting, op is putting car for sale? just weeks after phone? oh why is this world so cruel? ooooooooooh why?

very cruel world

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
makavele:
Dancok and his mechanics be like

guy this your meme got op feeling like we got eyes on him..... it is so on point

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by aieromon(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
dancok:
car wey them don finish since,have even travel to ibadan with it

Isn't this your post on the 29th of December?

my rewire said he went but could not see my type of engine wire and gear wire,that's Golf 4 variant 2002 model,can this be true?pls people of experience

https://www.nairaland.com/1856478/vw-audi-parts-market-iyana#63724773

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by njideoby(f): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
aieromon:

Isn't this your post on the 29th of December?

Monitoring spirits everywhere!
Free the guy, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Lexusgs430: 4:30am On Dec 30, 2017
Honestly this thread must be moved to the comedy section......

At this ungodly hour I laughed so hard, tears was rolling down my cheeks.......

All the demeanors on this thread, you must not all carry this attitude into 2018............

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by mammanbawa: 7:29am On Dec 30, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Honestly this thread must be moved to the comedy section......

At this ungodly hour I laughed so hard, tears was rolling down my cheeks.......

All the demeanors on this thread, you must not all carry this attitude into 2018............

That's if help seekers stop asking for help they don't need.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:20am On Dec 30, 2017
diportivo, like say lastlast na carburettor go enter dat motor with manual gearbox grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by diportivo: 9:12am On Dec 30, 2017
njideoby:

Monitoring spirits everywhere!
Free the guy, abeg.

raise ur hand if u are demeanor and not willing to free the op cos u warned him from the beginning

10 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by diportivo: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
diportivo, like say lastlast na carburettor go enter dat motor with manual gearbox grin

demeanors dont only talk,we prophecy grin

8 Likes

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

but he travelled to Ibadan with it naw, without engine and trans wire harness! that is pure voodoo.

I'd have offered to help but op doesn't even want to disclose current status of vehicle.

PS @ op if water don pass garri and kazeem has sucked u dry u can take ur vehicle to autologic and register vehicle under "daunting car issues". that big oga is known exclusively for his ability to solve daunting car issues and read live data

he is also known to be very emphatic and sympathetic, he might even dash u camera phone to snap vehicle...... his praises are being sung everywhere as per HRH that he is!

@ gazuzz, abeg that ur Xmas bonanza still dey on?
if yes, please help op with one camera phone, carburetor and manual tranny. check ur store I'm sure one of these items will be there.

cc chukel

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by OPUSDEI1(m): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
@ obekediamondfuto, you really are an unrepentant Demeanor.

( I n'enye nsogbu).

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Joemetry(m): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2018

Hello everyone,

I am in dare need of a job to settle my tuition fee, I currently have an OND and have also completed my mech engineering degree afterwards, but haven't paid my tuition fees since I was admitted to 200level due to circumstances beyond my control, only my acceptance fee was paid and other registration fees.

But due to my GPA, I was later allowed to pursue the degree amidst threats of annulling my admission, which is unusual, but God just made a way for me.

I'm 24 and willing to work.
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.
THANKS...

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Demeanor: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2018
dancok:
shame of you all here,u are all demeanor

Powerful stuff bro.
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Lexusgs430: 2:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Demeanor:

Powerful stuff bro.

Nah you get all the awards, you demeanor.......
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by lilkech(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2018
It’s not like I’m a demeanor

Or a monitoring spirit

but I think op is still trying to get his car back on the road

https://www.nairaland.com/4300083/im-not-computer-village-earlier#64347264

I wish him well
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by diportivo: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
dancok:
how i wish my car is ok i would have come to say hi, Am in Akure, oda road.

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:56am On Jan 28, 2018
asin its like he isn't even trying! he doesn't blink @ the slightest opportunity to tell us of his ill-fated vehicle! nawao! kukuma sell it now make we rest!

1 Like

Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2018
grin
Re: Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
All ye monitoring spirit, restoration at last,

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Scanned My Vehicles... Here Are The Codes / Facebook To Start Selling Cars From Next Week / Club Audi Naija And Elsewhere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.