Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court (19406 Views)

Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Presidential Tribunal: More Photos As Buhari’s CoS, Ministers Arrive Court Room / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Unik3030: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2017
omowolewa:
Souka Lafia, he who fights and run away would live to fight another day but he who in battle was slain would not fight another day.
goal post changing by a chest beater

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by dexterinc2003: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2017
IPOB keeps claiming he is with the FG, but my question is, if this is true, why hasn't his family filed even an ordinary missing person's report? Why hasn't his wife screamed blue murder so far?

The truth is that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding to evade being arrested, so don't you dare quote me and talk nonsense about why the military surrounded the house of a man that created his own Army in a Sovereign state(like any country wouldn't do that).

The possible outcomes of this court hearing would be either Kanu is declared wanted or his sureties are made to account via confiscation of their bail bonds.

Mind you, Kanu cannot hide forever, sooner or later he has to come out. I will advise the IPOB family not to make too much noise while pretending Kanu is missing, because if an ordinary private investigator(PI) is contracted to fish him out. He will be rounded up within 1 week (Pablo Escobar is an example).

So I will advise him(Kanu) to do the honorable thing (because something tells me he is on NL) and dance to the music he created and stop playing games like a miscreant before things get worse for him.

N. B: Quote me with insults and receive first class Thunder tonight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Bari22: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2017
absent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by morereb10: 11:41am On Oct 17, 2017
He cant be present if Nigeria army never produce am.

tell army to produce him
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2017
omowolewa:
Souka Lafia, he who fights and run away would live to fight another day but he who in battle was slain would not fight another day.

But on this same forum, y'all tag yorubas as cowards. This is an act of cowardice. He could have been the Nelson Mandela of the east if he had showed up and called the bluff of the Nigerian govt

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by opera1(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2017
Coward. He shouldn't have accepted the bail without the release of his brotherz in prison.
He was released, 4get those still in Prison & started causing troubles here & there in ABA.

"The Concept Biafra" is not for Igboz alone. He needs to orientation when he eventually surface from his hideout.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by MrBigiman: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2017
Just the fear of NA and NK has scampered for safety like a child
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Egein(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2017
Nnamdi, messiah of the Eastern Jews, please come out of hiding. Come and bring down the zoo, as promised!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2017
Igbo amaka grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by ALOWONLE419(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2017
I AS A MUSLIM FROM THE WESTERN PART OF NIGERIA BELIEVE IN ONENESS OF THIS GREAT NATION. NO AMOUNT OF NNAMDI COWNUS CAN DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY... TO MY SOUTHWEST CHRISTIAN BROTHERS, THE EARLIER YOU DISASSOCIATE YOURSELF FROM THE IPORK YOUTHS THE BETTER FOR YOU.

MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE HERE IN YORUBA LAND
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Guilderland1(m): 11:45am On Oct 17, 2017
Tell me why Kanu is not wiser than federal give, people who thinks that Biafra is gone is wasting their time Because I can tell based from real source that kanu is in River state. War is about after today
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by victorazyvictor(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2017
OnankpaBa:
Why is he hiding. Ithought he's ready to bring down the zoo grin grin grin
he has no business with zoo. u should be thanking him because he made Nigerias to remember restructure.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by tishbite41(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017
NK has been killed by d NA. let's see hw thnz go. ipob is g-unit, we can neva lose.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Ebimor96: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2017

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by kay29000(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
See Gobe!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by diegwu01: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Guilderland1:
Tell me why Kanu is not wiser than federal give, people who thinks that Biafra is gone is wasting their time Because I can tell based from real source that kanu is in River state. War is about after today
grin grin grin bro take it easy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2017
I always knew the bastard was in hiding. Please Justice Nyako please do the needful and declare the terrorist wanted, also order the forfeiture of the N100 million bail bond of his sureties to the Federal government.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by timilehin007(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2017
I like the Nnamdi Kanu somehow. ..but his strategies are wrong...fight up battle directly without picking on others...expecially hitting on the yorubas...gbabe they are the decider trust me...he should have make them his ally...am sure a good number of the Southwest in persons would have supported him in this struggle...he just created too much foes for himself...I pity him and which he get out of this mess he put himself...
And I wish he succeed in this struggle with out another blood been shed..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by brightalo17: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2017
hucienda:
The kamikaze military operation at Kanu's house has made a mockery of the democracy the country claims to practice.
Na Capital lie.

Even Catatonias were evaded by the Spanish government yet world kept silent.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Touchey: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2017
magoo10:
Nigeria govt making a fool of herself,they should stop playing hide and seek and produce our brother KANU.
If there hadn't been an invasion in his home ,KANU would have been in court today along with the duo accused.
Whose brother

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by victorvezx(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2017
PointZerom:
We'll see how long Buhari and his killer soldiers will fool themselves.
We shall see how long Kanu will fool himself. Let him continue to hide and fool himself. I am very confident that the army is not with him, if not they won't have gone to his house to try to arrest him the second time just last week

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2017
giftq:
Igbo amaka grin
Where is your dileckitor? Hiding in a hole? grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by richeeyo(m): 11:51am On Oct 17, 2017
Igbo people they sabi make mouth die at the end all Nah Fraud

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by timilehin007(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
GoroTango:
I always knew the bastard was in hiding. Please Justice Nyako please do the needful and declare the terrorist wanted, also order the forfeiture of the N100 million bail bond of his sureties to the Federal government.

I swear this hate comment is not necessary...how do u want Nigeria to be better again if we dont learn how to tolerate each other...
I weep bitterly for this country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
GoroTango:
Where is your leader? Hiding in a hole? grin
The Chief of Murdering Staff killed him.

End of kangaroo case.

Igbo amaka

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by talk2percy(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2017
OnankpaBa:

Kanu has gone into hinding like Ojukwu grin grin grin
at least Ojukwu and Kanu are known wide world and also millions of people do their biddings. But who know u and ur family, even if it is for the right reasons, who know una? And I am sure locating u even with ur surname in ur own kindred, will be a herculean task...it will take wasted months.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by slimmoney(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2017
what now become the fate of the co-accused
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by timilehin007(m): 11:56am On Oct 17, 2017
victorvezx:

We shall see how long Kanu will fool himself. Let him continue to hide and fool himself. I am very confident that the army is not with him, if not they won't have gone to his house to arrest him the second time last week

My guy pray that guy doesn't die...hmm don't think the Ipob are weAK cuz of the military intervention o...they we surely retaliate nd it's gonna be bloody. .even though they odd is against them but consider the innocent souls that would go over it...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by PointZerom: 11:57am On Oct 17, 2017
victorvezx:

We shall see how long Kanu will fool himself. Let him continue to hide and fool himself. I am very confident that the army is not with him, if not they won't have gone to his house to arrest him the second time last week

With this type of reasoning, I am not surprised why an ancestor is your president.

Did your Army went to NK'S house the 2nd time to arrest him or to loot his properties, how did NK, his parents and other IPOB members escape after their house was completely surrounded by soldiers?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Has No Power To Decide Who Becomes Next Senate President, Says PDP Senators / Dino Melaye: Unceremonious Removal Of Ayu Is Like Committing Abortion / Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.