Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,341 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court (19382 Views)

Sowore, Co-Defendants Have Met Bail Conditions, Will Be Freed Today- Falana / Presidential Tribunal: More Photos As Buhari’s CoS, Ministers Arrive Court Room / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by franudi: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari, should produce Nnamdi Kanu in court. Buhari, where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by victorvezx(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
PointZerom:

If truly everyone left the palace, what about the corpses of 4 young IPOB members killed in the same palace?. Abi you no see this one?.

According to radio Biafra Facebook page, The bodies of those 4 Ipob members are in the morgue. They did the funeral of at least one of the 4 Ipob youths last three or four weeks, it was even posted here on nairaland.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by peacemara54(m): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
IpOb again?
check my signature
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by yannis: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
victorvezx:

The first day the army came, they did not enter the compound, the next time they came they had a confrontation with the youths while just passing area. Unfortunately Some radical violent youths were killed and the army left without entering the house. Kanu was still inside. It was after everything was over that Kanu videod himself and what happened. In that video that was filmed by Nnamdi Kanu himself, several youths were packing one thing or the other out of the house, in the video, Kanu ordered every one to leave the house, in the video, he said he feared may be the army out bomb near the house. In that same video filmed by Kanu himself, Kanu can be seen living the house with some of his followers to an unknown destination. Everyone left the palace with Kanu. There is video proof of what happened. The army never took him

Link to this video, I have not seen it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by phemmyutd(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
dexterinc2003:
IPOB keeps claiming he is with the FG, but my question is, if this is true, why hasn't his family filed even an ordinary missing person's report? Why hasn't his wife screamed blue murder so far?

The truth is that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding to evade being arrested, so don't you dare quote me and talk nonsense about why the military surrounded the house of a man that created his own Army in a Sovereign state(like any country wouldn't do that).

The possible outcomes of this court hearing would be either Kanu is declared wanted or his sureties are made to account via confiscation of their bail bonds.

Mind you, Kanu cannot hide forever, sooner or later he has to come out. I will advise the IPOB family not to make too much noise while pretending Kanu is missing, because if an ordinary private investigator(PI) is contracted to fish him out. He will be rounded up within 1 week (Pablo Escobar is an example).

So I will advise him(Kanu) to do the honorable thing (because something tells me he is on NL) and dance to the music he created and stop playing games like a miscreant before things get worse for him.

N. B: Quote me with insults and receive first class Thunder tonight.

Guy, this your thunder wicked oh, even Igbos terrorist are still scared to quote you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by victorvezx(m): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
PointZerom:

Meaning...?
I have given U answer to ur questions. Act dumb if u like

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by timilehin007(m): 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
victorvezx:

I thank God Nigeria is separated by regions. That war will be fought only in the south east. The army will bring war and chaos to the south east if they need it there
Ko da o... sad atori laye o...if it flings to the front it will swing to the back too o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by rajiraymond(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
It's a pity for chest beater like Kanu who said he would not go exile and would rather die to achieve the Biafra agitation. But where is he today? Nowhere to be found.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Ezi39: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
magoo10:
Nigeria govt making a fool of herself,they should stop playing hide and seek and produce our brother KANU.
If there hadn't been an invasion in his home ,KANU would have been in court today along with the duo accused.
I agree with you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Usernamefornl: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Guilderland1:
Tell me why Kanu is not wiser than federal give, people who thinks that Biafra is gone is wasting their time Because I can tell based from real source that kanu is in River state. War is about after today
na ur fada house d war go happen, dog!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Unbreakable007: 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=ALOWONLE419 post=61503151]I AS A MUSLIM FROM THE WESTERN PART OF NIGERIA BELIEVE IN ONENESS OF THIS GREAT NATION. NO AMOUNT OF NNAMDI COWNUS CAN DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY... TO MY SOUTHWEST CHRISTIAN BROTHERS, THE EARLIER YOU DISASSOCIATE YOURSELF FROM THE IPORK YOUTHS THE BETTER FOR YOU.

MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE HERE IN YORUBA

Stop eating too much pepper and red oil.abeg it's not good to ur brain.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Yyeske(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is a coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by BudeYahooCom: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
A fair court will ask the military that invaded his house without a court order to provide him.

If the invasion hadn't happened he will still be here. They've probably killed him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by QuotaSystem: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
chinedumu23:
yoruba people make una allow ibos rest una hatred for the ibos is too much

Go on any Plateau or Benue thread and see the volume of hatred and insults heaped on the entire Hausa Fulani tribe, because of the murderous activities of a few terrorist herdsmen.

Stop asking for what you can't give. It's plain hypocrisy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Usernamefornl: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
timilehin007:

My guy pray that guy doesn't die...hmm don't think the Ipob are weAK cuz of the military intervention o...they we surely retaliate nd it's gonna be bloody. .even though they odd is against them but consider the innocent souls that would go over it...
shut up! U guys dont get tired of chest beating.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by ALOWONLE419(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=Unbreakable007 post=61505157][/quote]IPORK YOOTgrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by lightwind(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
dexterinc2003:
IPOB keeps claiming he is with the FG, but my question is, if this is true, why hasn't his family filed even an ordinary missing person's report? Why hasn't his wife screamed blue murder so far?

The truth is that Nnamdi Kanu is hiding to evade being arrested, so don't you dare quote me and talk nonsense about why the military surrounded the house of a man that created his own Army in a Sovereign state(like any country wouldn't do that).

The possible outcomes of this court hearing would be either Kanu is declared wanted or his sureties are made to account via confiscation of their bail bonds.

Mind you, Kanu cannot hide forever, sooner or later he has to come out. I will advise the IPOB family not to make too much noise while pretending Kanu is missing, because if an ordinary private investigator(PI) is contracted to fish him out. He will be rounded up within 1 week (Pablo Escobar is an example).

So I will advise him(Kanu) to do the honorable thing (because something tells me he is on NL) and dance to the music he created and stop playing games like a miscreant before things get worse for him.

why giving urself high BP... on another tribe case
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Usernamefornl: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
PointZerom:

With this type of reasoning, I am not surprised why an ancestor is your president.

Did your Army went to NK'S house the 2nd time to arrest him or to loot his properties, how did NK, his parents and other IPOB members escape after their house was completely surrounded by soldiers?.
with d kind of ur reasoning i'm nt surprised ur 'papa' didn't put u through school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Ezi39: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
The Nigerian Army has a fussilade of questions to answer. This is because there was no evidence to prove that Nnamdi Kanu, whose whereabouts is not known, would not have made it to court today.
By invading his Umuahia home, the NA has now case to answer. Under the act of forbearance, nobody has the right to talk about or act against case in court or speculate on it, as it can be subjected to contempt of court.
Where the soldiers would have got it right was if Nnamdi Kanu failed to appear to court today. This would have justified their invasion of Kanu's home, that is if the court approves it.
The NA must accept some blames for their invasion of Kanu's home. While there may be extenuating circumstances, there is no excuse for violating the sanctity of a man's home, especially if he has a date to appear in court.
Let's see how they will battle it with some firebrands, who have hijacked the case. One thing I know is that the real case now is to call on the NA to produce Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by myhotbrain: 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
dexterinc2003:

True talk!
Nnamdi Kanu the idiotic pig in-chief of IPOB is missing in action!
His handlers have advised him to abscond and remain a fugitive.

What a shame to IPOB members worldwide!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by chineduemmao: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Ade Adesomoju, Abuja

Three of the co-defendants facing charges of treasonable felony against the leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, have arrived the Federal High Court in Abuja.

They were brought to court by prison officials at about 10am on Tuesday.

But Kanu, whose lawyers said was last seen on September 14, 2017 following a military operation in his hometown in Abia State, is absent from court as Justice Binta Nyako is now set to commence proceedings.

His co-accused already in court are the National Coordinator of IPOB, Mr. Chidiebere Onwudiwe; an IPOB member, Benjamin Madubugwu; and a former Field Maintenance Engineer seconded to the MTN, David Nwawuisi.

But Bright Chimezie, who became a co-defendant in the case following an amendment of the charges was also absent.

Kanu was on bail before he was declared missing.

Announcing his appearance on Tuesday, Kanu’s lawyer, Mr. Ifeanyi Ejifor, told the judge that the IPOB leader was still in the custody of the Federal Government.

http://punchng.com/breaking-kanu-absent-as-co-defendants-arrive-court/
show pics oga we heared journalists were not allowed in the court.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by bcashy: 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
timilehin007:

My guy pray that guy doesn't die...hmm don't think the Ipob are weAK cuz of the military intervention o...they we surely retaliate nd it's gonna be bloody. .even though they odd is against them but consider the innocent souls that would go over it...

Chest beating don start again grin grin ;DD......innocent souls possibly ur own included
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by chineduemmao: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
brainpulse:
Now It will be difficult for the co accused to be granted bail. And a bench warrant will be issued for his arrest or declared shoot at sight.
your moniker said it all.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Brugo(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
. . . So he abandoned them and fled.

Just like Ojukwu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Settle25(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
NA should bring Kanu to court whether dead or alive
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by python1: 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
timilehin007:

These people can beat chest for Africa sha. Chest no dey pain una?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordsocrates:
Kanu missed the masters stroke.
Today is the day he would hv played the Nigerian Govt and be back on form.
Kanu should hv shown up, to tell his people that he is not running, and to prove to those who staked on him that he is someone they could trust.
Then if Kanu is re-arrested, Ipob members could hv rebuffed all the taunt that people would bring by telling them that he came out courageous to defend his course.
And should he have been imprisoned then would have completed his transformation to one who is ready to die and be imprisoned for a course he believes in.

But today, all those who staked on him will lose, and all goodwill they had towards hi m and his course will be lost..
And taunter's will come and laugh him for being a coward, and those fighting for him as being fools.

Storming the court would hv been the tide changer here... And he lost that chance

By saying all this, you are 100% sure you know the status of Kanu after the military invaded his house?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by Meek3445(f): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by timilehin007(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
python1:

These people can beat chest for Africa sha. Chest no dey pain una?

Shė kinshe pe oré é sha..?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by timilehin007(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
bcashy:

Chest beating don start again grin grin ;DD......innocent souls possibly ur own included

Aye é ma baje ni....olori buruku omo jatijati abi'ipabe..

Èmi iyalaya lo ma lo si....òmò lasan ikeji aja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Absent As Co-Defendants Arrive Court by dirtyhokage(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
Crocky23:
ICC loading for Buhari and Burutai
Biafra ICC ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari At 78: If Only We Knew This President - Femi Adesina / NIMASA To Relocate Head Office To VI, Gets ₦17.47 Billion FEC Approval / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.