Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Need Advice For An Android Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Advice For An Android Phone To Buy (1493 Views)

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Rooting An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice For An Android Phone To Buy by JeremyA2G(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2017
Good morning friends, pls i want to buy a new android, and i need one that has finger print scanner and a bright front camera and at least 1gig ram so it wont be hanging.
I have a budget of about 30-35k on my mind. But then i saw a Fero android for just 27k with the above features i mentioned. Pls i just need advice if i should just buy that fero cuz im afraid maybe the fero would be fake or not work properly. Pls i need advice. Thank you.
Re: Need Advice For An Android Phone To Buy by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2017
JeremyA2G:
Good morning friends, pls i want to buy a new android, and i need one that has finger print scanner and a bright front camera and at least 1gig ram so it wont be hanging.
I have a budget of about 30-35k on my mind. But then i saw a Fero android for just 27k with the above features i mentioned. Pls i just need advice if i should just buy that fero cuz im afraid maybe the fero would be fake or not work properly. Pls i need advice. Thank you.

1GB RAM & not expected to hang, should not be in the same sentence......
Re: Need Advice For An Android Phone To Buy by JeremyA2G(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

1GB RAM & not expected to hang, should not be in the same sentence......
hmmmmm even 1G? nawa o
Re: Need Advice For An Android Phone To Buy by shedy03(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
JeremyA2G:
with your budget, you can get a better phone. phone with 3G RAM/32G ROM, over 4000mah battery, 8mp back+front camera.
google for homtom ht50. it may not be popular, but it delivers.
Re: Need Advice For An Android Phone To Buy by JeremyA2G(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
shedy03:

with your budget, you can get a better phone. phone with 3G RAM/32G ROM, over 4000mah battery, 8mp back+front camera.
google for homtom ht50. it may not be popular, but it delivers.
Like what model?
Re: Need Advice For An Android Phone To Buy by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
buy Samsung

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The New Infinix Hot 6/Hot 6 Pro / Official Tor Browser For Android Finally Launched / Mint Black Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus For Sale At An Affordable Price (SOLD!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.