Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta (16954 Views)

May 1st: A Date With Senator Ahmed Makarfi In Kaduna / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Jummai Alhassan Visits Makarfi In PDP Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by kidap: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2017

National Caretaker Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ahmed Makarfi, is currently in a secret meeting with former President Olusegun Obasanjo, in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.

The meeting, which is taking place at the Green Legacy Hotel and Resort, Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL), Abeokuta, started around 9.30a.m.

The meeting, Daily Sun gathered, was earlier scheduled to take place at the Hilltop Residence of Obasanjo, but was later shifted to the hotel.

Details later…

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/breaking-obasanjo-makarfi-in-secret-meeting/amp/

1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by theophorus(m): 11:26am On Oct 17, 2017
Let the games begin.

People who understand the game know that there are "Senior Men" whose counsel must be sort.

Make I just dey Sip my Zobbo with Popcorn.
#ObservingTheDrama.

Wait ooo, U mean say I be FTC! First FTC since joining.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Crocky23: 11:30am On Oct 17, 2017
Obasanjo too wants to jump ship. Don't be surprised if you hear Aisha Buhari meeting Makarfi. The dullard is on his own.

I laff in Kafanchan

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Fxmanager(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Okay.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by thesicilian: 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
OBJ forming elder statesman, when he's one of those that have wrecked the country in the first place.

40 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Paperwhite(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2017
The cunning old fox general is at it again."Change" have disappointed him.OBJ is just shameless-with all he did he is still romancing the PDP.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by NGBlogger: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by brainpulse: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin Loosers going to meet and beg OBJ in desperate need for power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Kingluqman89(m): 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hope you go tear ur APC membership card again this time...

Change... We no see.
Change... We no get.

Buhari... Why?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by tobtap: 12:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Seeking advice from obj is gud.. But PDP is dead on arrival.. We need new parties to take power from APC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Dutchey(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Benjom(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
The king makers are gathering again, so they believed but God will surprise everyone this time around. Watchout!

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by clarocuzioo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
"Obj is the grandfather of corruption"- BBC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by seunmsg(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:
OBJ forming elder statesman, when he's one of those that have wrecked the country in the first place.

He still remains the best and most successful president since the return to democratic rule in 1999. In fact, I now see him as the father of modern Nigeria. You can accuse him of many things but you can't question is patriotism and commitment to Nigeria.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari is going as they have solid evidence grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
This same iddiots again. Obasanjo was a disaster as a military president, He was a disaster as a Civilian president under whose watch monumental corruptionists were in power, he ushered in another disaster called Jonathan who nearly sank Nigeria, it wasnt enough for him, he ganged up with Tinubu and other jackals and brought in this Colossal failure called Buhari...

He is now ganging up again with PDP probably to bring in Atiku or another dead iddiot!

Who did this to us? Why can't this man die and leave us alone?

Atimes I see Nnamdi Kanu as blessing to Igboland. He is the father of modern day revolution!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by fadisabarbe: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
good for them

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by hucienda: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
"Obasanjo dey dia, wit im big fat stomach ..." - Fela Kuti
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Bolustical: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
No I**o leader, dead or alive, commands national and international respect this much as OBJ.

Not even the man on half a thousand naira!

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by paulchineduN(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Obasanjo is just a trader. He gallivants to wherever and whoever that will protect his political hegemony. BTW, why is it anyone who want to win election in Nigeria runs to Otta Farm? The jazz wey dey there na cosmopolitan jazz I swear

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by tuniski: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari is going
Buhari is a goner!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by 4ward(m): 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
WOW
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by hooklover: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Keneking:
Buhari is going as they have solid evidence grin
Gone already

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Anikulhapo(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
ObJ is Nigeria's number one problem

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by tuniski: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
tobtap:
Seeking advice from obj is gud.. But PDP is dead on arrival.. We need new parties to take power from APC

Who is we? Well u can vote any of the over 20 mushroom parties of your choice. PDP is Most aive!!!
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by ChangetheChange: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
grin

The suffering in the Nation is becoming alarming

Buhari must go insha Allah

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
thesicilian:
true talk
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Bigframe: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is good for democracy...healthy opposition. But come to think of it, the ruling party is still the opposition as at today.
Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by deafeyez: 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
theophorus:
Let the games begin.

People who understand the game know that their as "Senior Men" whose counsel must be sort.

Make I just dey Sip my Zobbo with Popcorn.
#ObservingTheDrama.

Ahhh Zobo and Popcorn

No worry when Nigeria change hands e go be Zobo and Meat pie or Zobo and doughnut. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Ahmed Makarfi In Secret Meeting In Abeokuta by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
seunmsg:

He still remains the best and most successful president since the return to democratic rule in 1999. In fact, I now see him as the father of modern Nigeria. You can accuse him of many things but you can't question is patriotism and commitment to Nigeria.

No he is not, his singular act of handing LG elections to states, put Nigeria in the mess we are in today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Registers For His National Identity Card / Amosun Insists On Akinlade As Buhari Panel Visits Ogun / Sunday Igboho: Some Yoruba Politicians Are Pressuring Me To Beg The Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.