Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

BAT Culture Questionnaire - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAT Culture Questionnaire (28732 Views)

Bat Pymetrics Game Test / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps Graduate AU Volunteers Recruitment - 9th Bat / BAT Global Graduate Marketing Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAT Culture Questionnaire by DaGeneral(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2017
Hello house
I had a rather surprising experience with the ongoing BAT recruitment.I applied for the Electronic Technician position at 12:35am on 14/10/2017 and by 12:37am i received a mail stating my application has been reviewed and are pleased to invite me to take the culture questionnaire which i took almost immediately.Am shocked because the vacancies expires 29/10/2017 so my question is, is there anyone out there who experienced same.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by MORACHI3065: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
DaGeneral:
Hello house
I had a rather surprising experience with the ongoing BAT recruitment.I applied for the Electronic Technician position at 12:35am on 14/10/2017 and by 12:37am i received a mail stating my application has been reviewed and are pleased to invite me to take the culture questionnaire which i took almost immediately.Am shocked because the vacancies expires 29/10/2017 so my question is, is there anyone out there who experienced same.

Sorry, what position did you apply for?
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Tdadz: 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Can't u read? The poster wrote Electronic technician!

2 Likes

Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Jhamzy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
It is automated bro! Have u done it?
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by aipheee: 5:48am On Oct 18, 2017
Yes... I applied for Technical trainee and got the culture assessment link immediately.
I did it...But after that..nothing else till now.
So my guess is.."that's how they programmed it for this time"
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by omoloulah: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Hi everyone, how's it going? well, I also applied for quality control auditor and I've done the culture questionnaire but I also observed that after the test, I didn't get any update on whether I passed or not and there was no further communication about the cognitive test as stated by people who have done BAT previous recruitment test. was it just me or did this also happen to anyone else? pls those who have taken their culture test should please update us so we know what's on ground. btw, my HR status is still - and the job is still open. thank you all and best of luck. may the best man and woman win.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Over44: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2017
on

Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by DaGeneral(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
omoloulah:
Hi everyone, how's it going? well, I also applied for quality control auditor and I've done the culture questionnaire but I also observed that after the test, I didn't get any update on whether I passed or not and there was no further communication about the cognitive test as stated by people who have done BAT previous recruitment test. was it just me or did this also happen to anyone else? pls those who have taken their culture test should please update us so we know what's on ground. btw, my HR status is still - and the job is still open. thank you all and best of luck. may the best man and woman win.
Same thing here no feedback..why am shocked is that i have applied to several vacancies at BAT without smelling the CQ and after like months the regret mail comes.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by omoloulah: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
@Degeneral, you're not alone in this. reports from other threads even show that if you pass the culture questionnaire you get d cognitive test link almost immediately. now it appears differently. let's keep our fingers crossed and see how it goes.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by aipheee: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
DaGeneral:

Same thing here no feedback..why am shocked is that i have applied to several vacancies at BAT without smelling the CQ and after like months the regret mail comes.
Same thing Bruh... I guess it's different this year!
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Mandoy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hi everyone, my friend got the invite for cognitive test immediately after the culture test. He hasn't gotten any response after completing the cognitive test. It was only arithmetic reasoning. Is anyone in that shoe too?
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by DaGeneral(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Mandoy:
Hi everyone, my friend got the invite for cognitive test immediately after the culture test. He hasn't gotten any response after completing the cognitive test. It was only arithmetic reasoning. Is anyone in that shoe too?
Which position did he apply for?
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Mandoy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
DaGeneral:
Which position did he apply for?
Electronic Technician
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by aipheee: 8:59am On Oct 19, 2017
i applied for electronic technician and got a mail for cognitive test...no cultural assessment.
i was surprised at first cos it suppose to be 'cultural questionaire b4 the cognitive test" until i read the email....

You'll go through ALL or SOME of the following assessment stages.
cultural questionnaire
cognitve test
telephone interview... etc

Bottom line.. you must not go through all of it.. so lets take some chill pill and pray, believe, hope(anyone you can)
Success to all...
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by alienware(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2017
aipheee:
Yes... I applied for Technical trainee and got the culture assessment link immediately.
So my guess is.."that's how they programmed it for this time"

I applied and got the culture assessment test almost immediately. I haven't gotten the cognitive test too. I applied for technical trainee. I have been seeing you on almost all the BAT thread, saw you yesterday on a 2015 thread.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by aipheee: 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
alienware:

I applied and got the culture assessment test almost immediately. I haven't gotten the cognitive test too. I applied for technical trainee. I have been seeing you on almost all the BAT thread, saw you yesterday on a 2015 thread.
Just trying to get information...seemed not to be coming forth as needed.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by aipheee: 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
My HR status reads "Initial Review" for technical trainee
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Devdaz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
The funniest part of this BAT recruitment of a thing is that, I applied for Technical Training and I didn't get anything or even confirmation of Application. Then suddenly today I got a mail that may application won't be furthered more on the job and also thanking me for taking my time in writing their culture questionnaire test which I didn't even got any mail for the link, talkless of taking the test.

I Think their server is bombarded with overcrowding which is making it malfunction.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by aipheee: 9:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Devdaz:
The funniest part of this BAT recruitment of a thing is that, I applied for Technical Training and I didn't get anything or even confirmation of Application. Then suddenly today I got a mail that may application won't be furthered more on the job and also thanking me for taking my time in writing their culture questionnaire test which I didn't even got any mail for the link, talkless of taking the test.

I Think their server is bombarded with overcrowding which is making it malfunction.
I'm sorry about the regret mail... there are other jobs coming along for you..keep your head up and don't let it get to you.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by yeldey: 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
Same thing here. Wrote their CQ but nothing yet since 25th October.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=aipheee post=61524875]Yes... I applied for Technical trainee and got the culture assessment link immediately.
So my guess is.."that's how they programmed it for this time"[/quote
Same thing here, Technical trainee position.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
aipheee:
My HR status reads "Initial Review" for technical trainee
How did you check your HR status?
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by aipheee: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2017
Just login through their career site and go to application status... you'll see everything

1 Like

Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by olabanji88(m): 7:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Mandoy:
tell him to go back n check if he passes arithmetic d verbal co mes immediately
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by olabanji88(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Mandoy:
if he passes d arithmetic d verbal comes up immediately n dt section is very tricky I bunked it during my time I did it hurriedly
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Jflex07(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Same thing I'm also experiencing, after writing the cultural questionnaire test no feed back up till this moment..
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by aipheee: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2017
lets just keep the hopes up...they are recruiting 24 people so..the chances of getting in is really High.
Some people have already gotten a regret mail.. so if you haven't gotten any, then you should keep believing.
#my 2cents tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Nothing on my HR status just a dash sign. What does it mean? I took the test on 25th October.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by Chinexd22nd(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Hello guys, i did both the Culture and Cognitive and i applied for Quality control auditor. Since then no feedback. The cognitive is both verbal reasoning and numerical reasoning. No further communication since then sha. Fingers crossed and praying, something will pop up soon.
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by musa234(m): 11:07am On Oct 30, 2017
aipheee:
lets just keep the hopes up...they are recruiting 24 people so..the chances of getting in is really High.
Some people have already gotten a regret mail.. so if you haven't gotten any, then you should keep believing.
#my 2cents tho
24 openings for that of technical trainee right?
Re: BAT Culture Questionnaire by musa234(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2017
After writing the cultural questionnaire, no response to proceed to the next level.. Am I safe?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For The MTN Nigeria Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment 2017 / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / How Being A Nigerian Cost Me A Foreign Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.