Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? (4260 Views)

Have You Ever Abandoned God When He Answered Your Prayers? / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / 10 Most Confused Statements In The Bible That Will Make You Doubt Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by NASTYNASOSO: 11:52am On Oct 17, 2017
DID JESUS FORGET THAT HE WAS GOD WHEN HE MADE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS IN THE BIBLE ?
(1) Mark 12 v 29 : The Lord our God is only one God.
(2) John 20 v 17 : I am ascending onto my father and your father, onto my God and your God.
(3) Mark 15 v 34 : My God My God, why has thou forsaken me ?
(4) John 5 v 30 : I Jesus can do nothing of myself
(5) John 14 v 28 : My father is greater than I
(6) John 12 v 49 : I have not spoken of myself, the father who sent me gave me the commandments of what I should say and spoke onto you. (7) Mark 13 v 32 : Of that Day and that Hour, no one knows, not even the Son, nor the Angels in heaven but only the father
(cool John 17 v 3 : This is life eternal that they know you the only true God and Jesus whom you have sent
(9) Matthew 23 v 9 : Do not call any one your father here on earth for only God in heaven is your father.
(10) Luke 4 v 7-8 : Get away Satan for it is written trou shall worship the Lord thy God, and only him shall thou serve.
COMMENT ; I quoted these few biblical verses from the sayings of the Holy Man of God whom the Christians called their God. This is the very Man the bible called the Prophet of God in Luke 24 v 19, Luke 7 v 16, Luke 13 v 33, Matthew 21 v 46, Matthew 21 v 10-11, John 9 v 17, and Mark 6 v 4. This was the very Jesus the bible says he ate and drank in Matthew 11 v 19, Luke 24 v 41-43, John 19 v 28. This was the very Jesus the bible says he slept in Matthew 8 v 24, This was the very Man the bible says he worshipped God, prayed to him and even cried seeking his assistance in Matthew 26 v 39, Hebrews 5 v 7. Finally, this was the very Man the Christians generally believed that he was helplessly killed by the Jews and Roman Soldiers in Israel,. How then can such a being be the Almighty God that created the universe ? It is not only untenable to call Jesus God but it is theological confusion to even think that Jesus is God. (Jesus) that was born by a Woman (Mary) , who depended on the factors of growth and reproduction. This was the very Man that the Bible says in Luke 2 v 21 that he was circumcised in his foreskin (genital) when he was eight days old.Now how can we call him God. Waiting for objections, corrections and comments.

6 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by iamgenius(m): 12:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Let's ask enilove, ScienceWatch, alBHAGDADI, shadeyinka, Originakalokalo, zionmade1, analice107
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Nukilia: 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
D[s]ID JESUS FORGET THAT HE WAS GOD WHEN HE MADE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS IN THE BIBLE ?
(2) John 20 v 17 : I am ascending onto my father and your father, onto my God and your God.
(6) John 12 v 49 : I have not spoken of myself, the father who sent me gave me the commandments of what I should say and spoke onto you. (7) Mark 13 v 32 : Of that Day and that Hour, no one knows, not even the Son, nor the Angels in heaven but only the father
(cool John 17 v 3 : This is life eternal that they know you the only true God and Jesus whom you have sent
(9) Matthew 23 v 9 : Do not call any one your father here on earth for only God in heaven is your father.
(10) Luke 4 v 7-8 : Get away Satan for it is written trou shall worship the Lord thy God, and only him shall thou serve.
COMMENT ; I quoted these few biblical verses from the sayings of the Holy Man of God whom the Christians called their God. This is the very Man the bible called the Prophet of God in Luke 24 v 19, Luke 7 v 16, Luke 13 v 33, Matthew 21 v 46, Matthew 21 v 10-11, John 9 v 17, and Mark 6 v 4. This was the very Jesus the bible says he ate and drank in Matthew 11 v 19, Luke 24 v 41-43, John 19 v 28. This was the very Jesus the bible says he slept in Matthew 8 v 24, This was the very Man the bible says he worshipped God, prayed to him and even cried seeking his assistance in Matthew 26 v 39, Hebrews 5 v 7. Finally, this was the very Man the Christians generally believed that he was helplessly killed by the Jews and Roman Soldiers in Israel,. How then can such a being be the Almighty God that created the universe ? It is not only untenable to call Jesus God but it is theological confusion to even think that Jesus is God. (Jesus) that was born by a Woman (Mary) , who depended on the factors of growth and reproduction. This was the very Man that the Bible says in Luke 2 v 21 that he was circumcised in his foreskin (genital) when he was eight days old.Now how can we call him God. Waiting for objections, corrections and comments. [/s]

How does this solve the problem Nigerians are facing at the moment? Religious disagreements is still causing senseless killings in different parts of the world.

Guy, look for job and stop all this religiousity that hasn't translated to the development of Africans. grin

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Xteljay(f): 12:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
He said those thing because he is d son of God

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by iamgenius(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Xteljay:
He said those thing because he is d son of God
Are you saying Jesus is not God? I doubt you are a true Christian.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by NASTYNASOSO: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nukilia:

How does this solve the problem Nigerians are facing at the moment? Religious disagreements is still causing senseless killings in different parts of the world.

Guy, look for job and stop all this religiousity that hasn't translated to the development of Africans. grin

HMMMMMMMMM

WHY THE FRUSTRATION ?
WHO NEEDS A JOB WHILST YOU CAN EMPLOY.
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS A JOB.
YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A LOW CLASS CONFUSED LOST HOPE

3 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ashlyfab78(m): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Simply because jesus is the son of God, he never takes glory that belong to God-his father....there is supremacy between them
Revelation 1:1 says :A revelation by Jesus Christ, #which God gave him#, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and presented it in signs through him to his slave John,
John 3:16 says..For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.
John 8:42
Jesus said to them: “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I have not come of my own initiative, but that One sent me.

John 11: 40-42 Jesus said to her: “Did I not tell you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” 41 So they took the stone away. Then Jesus raised his eyes heavenward and said: “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 True, I knew that you always hear me; but I spoke on account of the crowd standing around, so that they may believe that you sent me.” ......

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by zionmade1: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:
Let's ask enilove, ScienceWatch, alBHAGDADI, shadeyinka, Originakalokalo, zionmade1, analice107
Bros if u want us to address all these senseless issues u re bringing up create a special thread on a sunday wen i will have time.
And u will promise that since u are quoting from bible that anything i also raise from the bible will be accepted as truth even though u dont believe it.

Last time i dealt with one of u the guy ended of shouting corrupted corrupted, the same bible he was the one that started quoting
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by paxonel(m): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
DID JESUS FORGET THAT HE WAS GOD WHEN HE MADE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS IN THE BIBLE ?
COMMENT ; I quoted these few biblical verses from the sayings of the Holy Man of God whom the Christians called their God. This is the very Man the bible called the Prophet of God in Luke 24 v 19, Luke 7 v 16, Luke 13 v 33, Matthew 21 v 46, Matthew 21 v 10-11, John 9 v 17, and Mark 6 v 4. This was the very Jesus the bible says he ate and drank in Matthew 11 v 19, Luke 24 v 41-43, John 19 v 28. This was the very Jesus the bible says he slept in Matthew 8 v 24, This was the very Man the bible says he worshipped God, prayed to him and even cried seeking his assistance in Matthew 26 v 39, Hebrews 5 v 7. Finally, this was the very Man the Christians generally believed that he was helplessly killed by the Jews and Roman Soldiers in Israel,. How then can such a being be the Almighty God that created the universe ? It is not only untenable to call Jesus God but it is theological confusion to even think that Jesus is God. (Jesus) that was born by a Woman (Mary) , who depended on the factors of growth and reproduction. This was the very Man that the Bible says in Luke 2 v 21 that he was circumcised in his foreskin (genital) when he was eight days old.Now how can we call him God. Waiting for objections, corrections and comments.
if you care to know this is how we understand it.
john 1:10.....AND THE WORLD KNEW HIM NOT
That simply means people around him did not know who he was, they did not know that he was God, they thought he was just a mere prophet, so they were convinced in their heart that he was not God just like the state you are now.
Now, assuming you owns a house where people who occupies were fully convinced that you are not their landlord and someday you visited the house because some of the tenants refuse to pay their rentage, will it be sensible for you to start arguing with them to convince them that you are their landlord at first?
if all you hear from them is, you are the caretaker and not the landlord, will it not sensible for you to assume with them of their position on your true identity, knowing that what you are interested in, is to get your money from them, that arguing about your true identity at first is not worth the time to waste?
that is what Jesus did by making all those statements you just quoted.
Assumptions.
think to understand if you are willing to

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by bloodofthelamb(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:
DID HE SAY THAT JESUS IS NOT GOD...WHAT WILL YOU CALL A SON OF A LION?

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:

It is with the greatest respect that I remind you again that you are using the wrong mental tools to investigate higher spiritual things.
Leave your lowest mental faculty, LOGIC at the front door, and courageously take up REASON here, it will take you much farther into the rare atmosphere of truth. You are using the same failed logic that Atheist use to investigate Spiritual things and we all know the results.
It ends in despair, nothing is achieved, valuable time is wasted and every word resembles stinking hot air. It is a chasing after the wind.

If you must use the lowest mental faculty, LOGIC then investigate the practical evidence of a greater God among all Gods worshiped.

What I mean is, investigate which God gives its followers the greater love - as expressed through solving their deepest needs. Because that is one of the immediate rewards of worshiping a god.

I blind family man has a very great need, A deaf or mentally affected child has a very great need, even the family will suffer.
A demonically possessed married woman has a very great need, her whole family will suffer.

Which God will effectively solve all these suffering peoples problems ?

My opinion is that you guys, including the OP are Low-level Atheists disguised as Muslims. Your foolish inquiry into lofty spiritual matters
is identical to Atheism. What makes it worst is that you guys may not even be registered Atheists.

Provide us with proof of registration and proof that you have paid your month fees/tithes to your Atheist prophet Richard Dawkins or even Harris, then we can talk.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by enilove(m): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

You are right , it is theoretically and theologically confusing to think that Jesus is God. But spiritually it is not confusing .

Satan tempted Jesus in the spirit and said :

Matthew 4:6 KJV
And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

You are a son to your father , does that mean you are not subjected to your father? No. As a son ,you bear the saw name of your father , would it not be wrong for anyone to say you are not Lasisi , if that is your father's name?

Why is it that madness is inheritable? because that spirit of madness is in the blood. The spirit in the Lord Jesus was that of God. He had human flesh but spirit of God. If a demon entered into a pregnant woman, she will give birth to demonic child. If the Spirit of God entered into a woman, she will bear Godly child.

He must worship his Father Almighty God, but you and I must worship God through him . He reconcilled us back to God theough his death.

You are picking verses that suits your point. Lets take everything in totality. You will understand

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ashlyfab78(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
paxonel:

if you care to know this is how we understand it.
john 1:10.....AND THE WORLD KNEW HIM NOT
That simply means people around him did not know who he was, they did not know that he was God, they thought he was just a mere prophet, so they were convinced in their heart that he was not God just like the state you are now.
Now, assuming you owns a house where people who occupies were fully convinced that you are not their landlord and someday you visited the house because some of the tenants refuse to pay their rentage, will it be sensible for you to start arguing with them to convince them that you are their landlord at first?
if all you hear from them is, you are the caretaker and not the landlord, will it not sensible for you to assume with them of their position on your true identity, knowing that what you are interested in, is to get your money from them, that arguing about your true identity at first is not worth the time to waste?
that is what Jesus did by making all those statements you just quoted.
Assumptions.
think to understand if you are willing to

Lols.....what of those that believed him- the apostles....but he told them at john 14:28 that "you heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you .If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am". ......the truth had been said by him....
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
zionmade1:

Bros if u want us to address all these senseless issues u re bringing up create a special thread on a sunday wen i will have time.
And u will promise that since u are quoting from bible that anything i also raise from the bible will be accepted as truth even though u dont believe it.

Last time i dealt with one of u the guy ended of shouting corrupted corrupted, the same bible he was the one that started quoting

Warning to all true Muslims and Christians : Never attempt to prove the existence of God to Atheists, Agnostics or fake muslims etc.

1) GOD HAS ALREADY PROVEN HIMSELF TO ALL HUMANITY.

2) OBEY THE COMMAND : DONT THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE/UNBELIEVERS !

I have never sinned against this great protective command of God.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:

Atheists don't realize that they have been cruelly indoctrinated by their ambitious scientific masters into a system of thinking that results in a DEAD-END.

Carefully observe why all the Atheists arguments have not produced a single benefit to suffering mankind ? Time has great intrinsic
value. Atheists are the greatest time wasters.

True Muslims and Christians must never ever commit the sin of bowing to Atheists demands to "PROVE" the existence of God. God has already proven it to them.

Let Atheists prove to themselves that God don't exist !!!!
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by enilove(m): 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
There are so many verses in the Bible that makes it clear to everyone that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and he is God.

These were written more than 2,500 years b4 we were born. So we are not assuming but quoting those revelations

1-- John 1:1-2 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God. ( TWO GODS )

A revelation that was giving to Solomon about 1700 years b4 Jesus came affirmed or agreed with the above. Meaning it was not a mistake :

2--- Proverbs 8:22-36 KJV
The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. [23] I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. [24] When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. [25] Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: [26] While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. [27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: [28] When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: [29] When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: [30] Then I was by him, as one brought up with him : and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; [31] Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men. [32] Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways. [33] Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. [34] Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. [35] For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord . [36] But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
( TWO CREATORS )

3--- Genesis 1:26 KJV
And God said, Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. (TWO CREATORS )

These verses are self explanatory. But still you need personal prayer of request to know him( Jesus Christ ) . If he is your Creator just say" Jesus are you my Creator , are you real , show yourself to my in your glory, to cast doubts away from me.

He will answer you if you actually want to know the truth and follow him.
Pray this in the night when you are about to sleep. Give him like 3 days every night.

He is real. I am a witness . He is real and more real than you can imagined.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by enilove(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
ashlyfab78:

Lols.....what of those that believed him- the apostles....but he told them at john 14:28 that "you heard that I said to you, ‘I am going away and I am coming back to you .If you loved me, you would rejoice that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I am". ......the truth had been said by him....

It is simple. Are you equal to your father. Would it not be an insult to take your father as your mate. Even God told us to honour our parents. But does that make you a less human being to your father.

Jesus christ called God his Father and they wanted to kill him.

John 10:30-42 KJV
I and my Father are one. [31] Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. [32] Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? [33] The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. [34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods? [35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken; [36] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? [37] If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. [38] But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him. [39] Therefore they sought again to take him: but he escaped out of their hand, [40] And went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode. [41] And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true. [42] And many believed on him there.

Saying "I and my Father are one "means......
He is God ( as said above , since his father is God )
Means God is greater than him ( Father is greater than son)
He is in one accord with his father in . He does what the father asks him to do.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:
This time I sincerely apologize for refusing your invitation. I just received a call from heaven asking me to stop and not engage this Satanic inspired topic. I was told to rather post a warning sign on the front door of this post. Sorry OP, I must obey the commands of the Spirit of the light.

DO NOT ENTER ! Carefully observe why all the Atheists arguments have not produced a single benefit to suffering mankind ?
Time has great intrinsic value. Atheists are the greatest time wasters.

Genuine Muslims and Christians must never ever commit the sin of bowing to Atheists demands to "PROVE" the existence of God. God has already proven it to them. Let them prove to themselves that God don't exist !!!!

DON'T THROW YOUR PEARLS TO THE SWINE !
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Well done Sir, You asked these Low-Level unregistered Atheists a simple logical question and watch how they battle to answer this one. Atheists brag about their superior logical minds. What I see here is rubbish.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
As for me, I would only say 'don't get confused and neither does God's Words causes confusion, but brings peace and understanding'.

Without the wisdom from God, you can never understand His Word.

"For God is not a God of disorder but of peace--as in all the congregations of the Lord's people."
-Corinthians14:33
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Well done Sir, You asked these Low-Level unregistered Atheists a simple logical question and watch how they battle to answer this one. Atheists brag about their superior logical minds. What I see here is rubbish.
YEAH BRO, CHRIST ALL THE WAY!
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
bloodofthelamb:

Man was made in the image of God. God consists of a "Trinity."

Man has a body, mind and spirit = Trinity

God has Jesus and the Holy Spirit = Trinity

Atheists pride themselves on having superior logical minds, I have not seen this among Low-level unregistered Atheist.

I hear that the OP is part of a group of Low-Level Atheistswich include 419ner that was recently released from a Mental Asylum because of a Nurses wage strike. Now they are on Nairaland to devalue the web-site.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Jesuschrist419: 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:
according to the Quran Jesus Christ is a prophet but not the son of God or even God grin
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Jesuschrist419: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Man was made in the image of God. God consists of a "Trinity."

Man has a body, mind and spirit = Trinity

God has Jesus and the Holy Spirit = Trinity

Atheists pride themselves on having superior logical minds, I have not seen this among Low-level unregistered Atheist.

I hear that the OP is part of a group of Low-Level Atheistswich include 419ner that was recently released from a Mental Asylum because of a Nurses wage strike. Now they are on Nairaland to devalue the web-site.
if Jesus Christ is not a prophet but a god? That mean the Quran is not true?
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Xteljay(f): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamgenius:
am nt saying he is nt God but the bible say they are three in one called trinity i.e. God the father, God the son and God the holyspirit
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Jesuschrist419: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
Christ all the way? Prophet Muhammad all the way grin
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Jesuschrist419: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

WHY THE FRUSTRATION ?
WHO NEEDS A JOB WHILST YOU CAN EMPLOY.
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT NEEDS A JOB.
YOU HAVE THE MENTALITY OF A LOW CLASS CONFUSED LOST HOPE
hahahahahaha, I believe in self employment grin
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by NASTYNASOSO: 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jesuschrist419:
hahahahahaha, I believe in self employment grin

HMMMMMMM

FOR REAL ?
THEN PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by enilove(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
As for me, I would only say 'don't get confused and neither does God's Words causes confusion, but brings peace and understanding'.

"For God is not a God of disorder but of peace--as in all the congregations of the Lord's people."

No confusion here , it is btw the believers and unbelievers. They want to know . If you dont tell them the truth , the lies would spread like fire.
Some are reading this and are learning . If wrong rumours about your father is spread, you will do everything to clear his name. Have much that about life and death.

Jesus Christ was preached by Apostle Paul till death , we have to preach about Jesus for the world to know and wrong views Satan is spreading about Christianity can be revealled.

We all have that role to play in anywhere we find ourselves whether in the office, schools , your environment , in one way or the other . Even your mode of dressing , talking , characters and love , we can preach him.

We are the salt of the world.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by ScienceWatch: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
bloodofthelamb:
Hold on tight to your treasure. These Low-level Atheists are having competitions to see who can capture the most souls for Satan.
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Jesuschrist419: 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

1 Kings 22:22
"The LORD said to him, 'How?' And he said, 'I will go out and be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.' Then He said, 'You are to entice him and also prevail. Go and do so.'

Isaiah 44:20
He feeds on ashes; a deceived heart has turned him aside. And he cannot deliver himself, nor say, "Is there not a lie in my right hand?"Romans 1:28
Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done. All these scriptures are examples of God confusing people... So what are you saying?
Re: Did Jesus Forget He Was God When He Made The Following Statements In The Bible? by Jesuschrist419: 2:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
enilove:

No confusion here , it is btw the believers and unbelievers. They want to know . If you dont tell them the truth , the lies would spread like fire.
Some are reading this and are learning . If wrong rumours about your father is spread, you will do everything to clear his name. Have much that about life and death.

Jesus Christ was preached by Apostle Paul till death , we have to preach about Jesus for the world to know and wrong views Satan is spreading about Christianity can be revealled.

We all have that role to play in anywhere we find ourselves whether in the office, schools , your environment , in one way or the other . Even your mode of dressing , talking , characters and love , we can preach him.

We are the salt of the world.
are you serious? So atheists are Satan? Who don't share your believes is Satan? how old are you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The MFM Tactics / Yahweh Again - Deut. 7 / End Times: Muslim/catholic Connection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.