Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

An Eye Opener For The Non Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Eye Opener For The Non Muslims (475 Views)

Open Blocked Ways To Success/Breakthrough With Our Road Opener Soap / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? / The Non Sequiturs Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Eye Opener For The Non Muslims by umarshek6(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pls I urge every non muslim and muslims to watch this pls

It might be your salvation

Pls watch with open mind

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=56s&v=T5ZlSSOhbzQ
Re: An Eye Opener For The Non Muslims by umarshek6(m): 2:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Please Keep the questions coming for those who have questions to ask
Re: An Eye Opener For The Non Muslims by Ioseph(m): 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
F4CK Zakir Naik! He's a disgusting Salafi DOG!

This man preaches the most revolting, most intolerant and most backwards concepts of Islam on planet earth. He has threatened multiculturalism with his Islamic Chauvinism in Malaysia and has been outright banned in the UK. Numerous recent terrorist attackers in Europe were found to be avid online followers of Zakir Naik.

THIS GUY DEFENDS SUICIDE BOMBING, THE DESTRUCTION ON DEMOCRACY AND SEX SLAVERY.

I can't believe there are Muslims on Nairaland who are unabashed fcking ZAKIR NAIK FOLLOWERS. BAN THESE PEOPLE SEUN
Re: An Eye Opener For The Non Muslims by umarshek6(m): 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ioseph:

This man preaches the most revolting, most intolerant and most backwards concepts of Islam on planet earth. He has threatened multiculturalism with his Islamic Chauvinism in Malaysia and has been outright banned in the UK. Numerous recent terrorist attackers in Europe were found to be avid online followers of Zakir Naik.

I can't believe there are Muslims on Nairaland who are unabashed fcking ZAKIR NAIK FOLLOWERS. BAN THESE PEOPLE SEUN
do you have to insult

Unfortunately for u d op is a muslim
Re: An Eye Opener For The Non Muslims by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ioseph:

as in eh even tolerant Canada also banned him.
There was even a debate in India on whether he should be banned but I'm not sure they followed through with it.

the guy is a radical Islamic televangelist propagating Wahhabism.

that's who the Op wants people to listen to, a mf wahhabi terrorism supporter.
Re: An Eye Opener For The Non Muslims by iamgenius(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

as in eh even tolerant Canada also banned him.
There was even a debate in India on whether he should be banned but I'm not sure they followed through with it.

the guy is a radical Islamic televangelist propagating Wahhabism.

that's who the Op wants people to listen to, a mf wahhabi terrorism supporter.
Blackhoc nation is here again, Gbam!!!

(1) (Reply)

. / Who Is This Daddy Freeze?? / In Need Of A Gospel Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.