Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? (33782 Views)

Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship, Also Known As Dating: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by nddydamzi(f): 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Naso dem been tell me say I get spiritual girlfriend, so anytime girl ask for money,I tell hersay my spiritual girlfriend don collect am.that year sha!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Deicide: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Na only religious people them day like grin

6 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Kaxmytex(m): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by guy1234: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nigerians still in the dark ages Europe left centuries ago.
As the Bible big reach, you ever read of one experience relating to such? Even the angels that followed Satan and liked earthly women came down in human form to manifest their desires.

6 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari dey pursue you for your dream?

yomi007k:
undecided

I think the spiritual wife /husband thing is only in Nigeria u can find dem....

Cos I neva heard a chinese, uk or american man complain abt such.

.......Buhari sha.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Lovine: 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
How is your dream, what do you find yourself doing in the dream?
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Jbleenk: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
I'm a big fan of science, so therefore I believe anything that can be empirically explained by means of observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.

My bros, pls google succubus and Incubus. I'm sure this explains a lot as regard spirit husband or wife.

4 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by losgiddy: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Personal Assistant needed I'm Lagos for losgiddy media

losgiddy.com (Salary N25,000)

- Must live within the Yaba/Surulere axis

- Must be done with NYSC

- Must have a flair/interest for the arts and photography

- Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word

- Must be humble and willing to learn and grow

send cvs to losgiddylogistics@gmail.com
www.losgiddy.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by MyPicsSaysItall: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
absong652:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
Stop disgracing yourself.

Cc Mynd44
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by jdluv(f): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
I ASKD MY. GRANDMA ONE TIME SHE SAID
1. IF YOU HAPPEN TO COME FROM LINEAGE WHERE THEY HAVE ORACL WIFE/husband FOR EXAMPLE IFA THEY USUALLY DEDICATE THE CHILD FROM BIRTH CAUSE THE ORACLE WOULD HAVE CHOSEN THE CHILD.
2. ALSO IF YOU HAPPEN TO BEA CHILD GOTTEN TRU FETISH WAYS.
3. IF YOU HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH RITUAL ACTIVITY. THE DEMONS IN CHARGE MAY HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU
4. IF YOU CARRY GREAT GLORY THEY MIGHT BE THERE TO PREVENT MANIFESTATION BY FUSTRATIN THE PERSON TRU MARRIAGE.

11 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by hanassholesolo: 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
I think it's real. It also happened to me

Explain....
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
It is not true it have never happen to me
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by bumi10(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
story
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by tosyne2much(m): 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
I know it happens for real
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Ssshyne(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bro I advice you take the issue seriously, spirit wife or husband is very bad. They take over your life without you know, and there a saying that the spiritual controls the physical, once your spirit life is controlled by another entity then there's trouble.

I know people close to me that has being affected, most of the time they cause delay in marriage that's why you see some ladies in there 40s not married (not all has a spirit husband). Another sign is that atimes you feel you just had physical sex when you a the only one in your room. Bro watch and pray.
Google succubus to learn more

4 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by InsideOut247: 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by madprophet(m): 3:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
I just hope you dont know what it means to have spirit Spouse..

Apart from the many deliverance you have to go through..

The affliction is usually too bad...

Depending on the category demon that is involved...

Spirit Spouse are from the waters.. Marine power.

People that are dedicated or requested for from the rivers usually have that issue.

Its can be inherited if not well dealt with...

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by toastedbread: 3:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
op, learn from these people and they'll tell you what's up in the realm of the spirits and 5d world.

luminouz sexybbstar victornezzar

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by sureheaven(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yes they exist especially in Nigeria. Buhari is the spiritual husband while patience Jonathan is the spiritual Wife. The duo disturb too much

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by toastedbread: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
InsideOut247:

this kind spirit wife go get am a visa o.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Nobodys(f): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Slayer2:
Very real. One they disturb me that year, but I don pursue her grin

shocked r u 4 real
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
over true! guy no joke oh.

Don't be a sudducee. Those guys know nothing and believe nothing about spirit
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by babylove2015: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
If you want to know how true, go for mfm deliverance programme grin grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by tega10: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Christane:
that spiritual husband/wife z as real as death itself ..wen u av a spiritual partner u wil nt get married on earth becus u re already in a union in d spiritual realm ..nd mostly in ur dream u find urself having sex and romance with a partner dat z mostly d sign u get ...

common shut up.....

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by bigpicture001: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
you may..have one and still don't know
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Slayer2: 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nobodys:
shocked r u 4 real

Yes undecided undecided
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by biggestmanhood(m): 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
this things dey common for afonja land
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Humanistme: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
I knew this trash will make fp

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by tega10: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
guy1234:
Nigerians still in the dark ages Europe left centuries ago.
As the Bible big reach, you ever read of one experience relating to such? Even the angels that followed Satan and liked earthly women came down in human form to manifest their desires.

so people still get sense? guy Gawd bleshyu

4 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Ormorlehwah(f): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
hanassholesolo:

Explain....
It's spiritual
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Nne5: 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
chloride6:
Enter dairies section check one guy like .

Steady posting over a period of two years.

After reading ask yourself this same question.

Which guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pentecostal/Catholic Marriages: Why the Disagreement? / Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.