Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers (1757 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Denies PDP & "Small Boy" Rumour On Social Media / CAN: A Simple Challenge To Stop The Federal Government Sukuk Issue / Governor Impregnates A Corper; NYSC Member Serving In His State - SDK's Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by Desyner: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Impromptu visit all over the Southeast and Ondo?

Read yourself again?

I see name-calling, the strategy used by people that cannot stand with logic.
Stop lying. I know your religion allows for lying to support your interest. Did the parents know it will be their ward's school next?

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by BankeSmalls(f): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Guestlander:

What vaccine? Who administered it and where?

SMH for our Yoruba people. They were so cowardly that none of us could snap picture of army? Must we all behave like MKO the coward? grin
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by maclatunji: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
BankeSmalls:

South West children must take this injection o, of not what happened in 1903 will repeat again o

Hahahahaahahahahaha, see what you are reduced to. For close to 10 hours, not a single picture or video in sight.

Seun, you can do better to prevent Nairaland from being a promoter of fake news. I have told you severally, don't wait until someone in government thinks they have to solve the problem themselves.

It is only ethical, moral and quite frankly best for business that you do so.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by maclatunji: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Desyner:
Stop lying. I know your religion allows for lying to support your interest. Did the parents know it will be their ward's school next?

Between you and me seriously, who would be a liar? You that cannot show us the military from any part of Nigeria immunizing children in any school or me pointing it out to you?

LWKMD.

Telling another lie to defend your lie. Lame, pathetic, sorry case.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by BankeSmalls(f): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Hahahahaahahahahaha, see what you are reduced to. For close to 10 hours, not a single picture or video in sight.

Seun, you can do better to prevent Nairaland from being a promoter of fake news. I have told you severally, don't wait until someone in government thinks they have to solve the problem themselves.

It is only ethical, moral and quite frankly best for business that you do so.

Stop preaching rubbbish, present your children for injection tomorrow or shut your big mouth.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by igbeke: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

So, it is now the military caused unnecessary panic, not that they are forcefully vaccinating children.

Please don't let your children go to school O and you too don't go to work. Keep chasing shadows.

They were accused of forcefully administering medication on children. Isn't that unprofessional of them?

What right do they have to vaccinate those kids without seeking the consent of their parents?

The truth be said: PMB's administration has successfully rubbished what is left in the reverence and respect Nigerians used to have for the NA.

I would expect you to begin to proffer advice on how the should go about damage control.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by BankeSmalls(f): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Between you and me seriously, who would be a liar? You that cannot show us the military from any part of Nigeria immunizing children in any school or me pointing it out to you?

LWKMD.

I even thought you should have gone and stopped you yoruba children from fleeing schools because of injections grin
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by maclatunji: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Stop preaching rubbbish, present your children for injection tomorrow or shut your big mouth.

Hahahahaahahahahaha, children will go to school tomorrow all over Nigeria now. You and other rumour mongers can lock yourselves and children at home become proper illiterates.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by BankeSmalls(f): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
igbeke:

They were accused of forcefully administering medication on children. Isn't that unprofessional of them?

What right do they have to vaccinate those kids without seeking the consent of their parents?

The truth be said: PMB's administration has successfully rubbished what is left in the reverence and respect Nigerians used to have for the NA.

I would expect you to begin to proffer advice on how the should go about damage control.

Do you even mind the zombie, instead of making sense he is here spreading more panic. NA has now become injection team under bubu

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by Desyner: 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

LWKMD.

Your prophet has taught you to lie abi ?
Oya lie again that I am a liar if I will not expose you.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by BankeSmalls(f): 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Hahahahaahahahahaha, children will go to school tomorrow all over Nigeria now. You and other rumour mongers can lock yourselves and children at home become proper illiterates.
Children are going to school in the south west to collect the injection by force, or we come to each house and inject the children even if they run under the bed grin
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by Unik3030: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have done my research well and I know IBB was the hero that actually saved Nigeria from Buharis first bad leadership and Abacha was a far better leader than Buhari can ever dream off , Abacha grew the economy but has never grown any economy, Buhari has killed more people unjustly that Abacha ever dreamt of ..
if only u can reason beyond d hate u have for buhari, u people talk about buhari as if he has been d president of Nigeria since 1960(thou am not saying he's a saint) u never care to know how our past leaders ruled us. it is crystal clear that igbos hate buhari n anything that stands to represent him. as if Dat is not enough, y are u people always picking on Rocha's? is he because he's an apc governor?suddenly all other south east governors becomes saints but only Rocha's. y is it dat he's d only governor Nnamdi kanu called out, he called d man an idiot n proved to his fellow miscreants that d man is a bastard. u people should just free your mind from hate
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by maclatunji: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
igbeke:

Falsehood.

Does it make sense to be playing victim on something that never happened?

If you insist it happened, please provide pictures or video with date time and place.

If you don’t understand it let me give you a simple example: you are an alien from Mars pretending to be human.

I just made an accusation against you, is it factual?

Would it make any sense for me to now play victim over such a spurious allegation?
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by Desyner: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Tell the bold to 20 million almajiris up north and watch them use your meat to drink garri.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by maclatunji: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Desyner:
Your prophet has taught you to lie abi ?
Oya lie again that I am a liar if I will now expose you.

I have given you all the time in the world to post your evidence nah. Instead you are using all the fallacies in logic to try to debate. You think anybody with half-a-brain would not have noticed you have nothing to offer by now?
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by BankeSmalls(f): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Unik3030:
if only u can reason beyond d hate u have for buhari, u people talk about buhari as if he has been d president of Nigeria since 1960(thou am not saying he's a saint) u never care to know how our past leaders ruled us. it is crystal clear that igbos hate buhari n anything that stands to represent him. as if Dat is not enough, y are u people always picking on Rocha's? is he because he's an apc governor?suddenly all other south east governors becomes saints but only Rocha's. y is it dat he's d only governor Nnamdi kanu called out, he called d man an idiot n proved to his fellow miscreants that d man is a bastard. u people should just free your mind from hate

Keep the comments on buharri as a major failure, don't confuse us with roachass okoroawusa
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by maclatunji: 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Desyner:
Tell the bold to 20 million almajiris up north and watch them use your meat to drink garri.

This one is such an ineffectual weak debater, commot for road.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by BankeSmalls(f): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Falsehood.

If you insist it happened, please provide pictures or video with date time and place.

If you don’t understand it let me give you a simple example: you are an alien from Mars pretending to be human.

Would make any sense for me to now play victim over such a spurious allegation?

I challenge you to collect only one picture of army men taking bribes? Can you do that?
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by maclatunji: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
BankeSmalls:

I challenge you to collect only one picture of army men taking bribes? Can you do that?

Strawman tactics. If it is something you care about, create your own thread.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by BankeSmalls(f): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Strawman tactics. If it is something you care about, create your own thread.

Haba, you cannot collect army pictures and you are here ranting like a lunnatic? grin anyway , cowardice runs in your blood stream.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by maclatunji: 11:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Haba, you cannot collect army pictures and you are here ranting like a lunnatic? grin anyway , cowardice runs in your blood stream.

Simple instruction, create your thread if you want to collect army pictures.

You cannot be that slow.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by BankeSmalls(f): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
maclatunji:

Simple instruction, create your thread if you want to collect army pictures.

You cannot be that slow.

But you created this thread for us to collect army pichure grin but you are such a coward you cannot do same? grin
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by igbeke: 7:19am On Oct 18, 2017
maclatunji:

Falsehood.

Would it make any sense for me to now play victim over such a spurious allegation?

You want pictures and videos of the NA actually vaccinating the children? You want people to go near them for video coverage at the detriment of their lives, and same you will be quick to come on board to defend the NA?

You should know better. Nigerian Army is not as civilized as what you have in Europe and America. For instance, The NA finds pleasure in killing civilians just to flex muscle, whereas those in the civilized climes see it as a fundamental duty to protect their countries and citizens, (not bloody civilians) at the risk of their own lives.

If you are waiting for pictures and videos before you make a decision, then I'm afraid you may have to wait for ions.

BTW, what happened to those pictures of NA medical teams in Abia and Eboyi States that were displayed on nairaland some days ago? are they lies too?

Truth be told, Buhari's administration has stupidly destroyed what is left in Nigeria's unity, love and respect.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by maclatunji: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2017
igbeke:

You want pictures and videos of the NA actually vaccinating the children? You want people to go near them for video coverage at the detriment of their lives, and same you will be quick to come on board to defend the NA?

You should know better. Nigerian Army is not as civilized as what you have in Europe and America. For instance, The NA finds pleasure in killing civilians just to flex muscle, whereas those in the civilized climes see it as a fundamental duty to protect their countries and citizens, (not bloody civilians) at the risk of their own lives.

If you are waiting for pictures and videos before you make a decision, then I'm afraid you may have to wait for ions.

BTW, what happened to those pictures of NA medical teams in Abia and Eboyi States that were displayed on nairaland some days ago? are they lies too?

Truth be told, Buhari's administration has stupidly destroyed what is left in Nigeria's unity, love and respect.

It is like going to take pictures at a military hospital where civilians go to for treatment and claim the military is forcing people to get vaccination.

As you can see in the pictures you are referring to, the military health workers were in a stationary place for their Outreach and only those interested go there. Churches, Mosques, Students do this. So, how does this equate to an immunization campaign of children in their schools by force?

Being an opposition supporter does not have to equate to Schizophrenia.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by AfonjaConehead: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2017
maclatunji:

And what would your submission make the Southeast where this and other ludicrous rumours emerge from?

ex mod grin

sheun did a gud job givin u the boot grin
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by Shawnnn01: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2017
BankeSmalls:

South West children must take this injection o, of not what happened in 1903 will repeat again o

Nothing will happen if any injection is taken.Igbos should stop making senseless noise all around.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by shallysgirl: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Abeg listen to yourself. Are you creating awareness in the south east or trying to vaccinate our kids over what? When was the last polio case reported in the SE? This even makes the whole thing more suspicious.
maclatunji:

A single person can perpetuate a lie. This madness will eventually stop because people will realize eventually that their children have to go to school and they have to earn a living. However, things like refusal to be vaccinated for diseases like Polio and Measles is likely to lead to their resurgence.

Are you sure you want to celebrate being an agent of such?
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by maclatunji: 12:49am On Oct 19, 2017
shallysgirl:
Abeg listen to yourself. Are you creating awareness in the south east or trying to vaccinate our kids over what? When was the last polio case reported in the SE? This even makes the whole thing more suspicious.

You don’t expect me to debate your delusion with you. I am not detached from reality here.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by Desyner: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2017
maclatunji:

This one is such an ineffectual weak debater, commot for road.
Clueless OP. Do u epect me to snap a military man? Seem u are typing from london office of BMC.
Re: A Simple Challenge For Hysterical Rumour Mongers by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2017
maclatunji:

You don’t expect me to debate your delusion with you. I am not detached from reality here.

You are fighting a lost cause, ever since Linda ikeji packed to banana islands, nairaland has gone bonkers.
It's now all about traffic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Okorocha Breaks Silence On Being Son Of Gbong Gwom Jos / Vote Obule For Senate 2019 Delta State / 2019: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal,others Allegedly Battle To Get SDP President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.