Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,871 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:21 AM

Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" (13170 Views)

Pictures Of Zack Orji, Segun Arinze, Ibinabo Fiberesima On Set Of 'Mary Slessor' / Mercy Johnson Turns Fufu Seller On Set (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Alex Mother, Ebere Asogwa, Begs Nigerians To Vote For Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by contactmorak: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Award-winning Nollywood movie Director Of Photography and Editor Jude Legemah recently completed his latest work titled "Mr B" starring an A-list cast which comprises of Kalu Ikweagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Lota Chukwu and many others.

Mr B is a romantic comedy about an old widow's quest to get her late son's widow a husband. Nneoma played by Ebere Okaro returns to Nigeria from Cotonou with Nadia, played by Lota Chukwu, after the passing of her husband and sons. She believes a happy home is the best reward for Nadia's loyalty to her. She decides to play cupid as she sets her eyes on Boniface played by Yaw and Mr B, played by Kalu Ikeagwu, her nearest kinsmen, with the hope that one of them will take up Nadia as wife.

2 Shares

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by contactmorak: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2017

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by contactmorak: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2017

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by Nakairogold(f): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Where is Ebere Okaro? Apart from kalu Ikeagwu and Yaw, the rest I know not.

By the way, why is this on front page?

4 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by princechiemekam(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by Kolababe: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nollywoo! Hope the movie sweet sha
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by Spaxon(f): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Me liking Yaw since 12A.D
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yet another recycled story. Nollywood has increased in picture quality but storylines still shitty. No offence to Kunle Afolayan.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by ibawon(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kraspo. I won relocate from Lagos to some other place, I never make up my mind oo
Maybe Asaba will do wink

2 Likes

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by Wirelessmic(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
that camera is called black magic!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by Kraspo(m): 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
ibawon:
Kraspo. I won relocate from Lagos to some other place, I never make up my mind oo
Maybe Asaba will do wink

You are welcome my bro. Asaba is the most romantic place on earth
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by castrol180(m): 10:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Where is Lota Chukwu aka Kiki
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by mcquin(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
The zoo must fall no concern these ones, na their hustle Dem dey.

Funny how Nigerians are quick to put the past behind them and forge ahead even in the face of struggle.

I laugh at the next person who will come out to claim Nelson Mandela, only to run away.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by Youngadvocate(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kraspo:

You are welcome my bro. Asaba is the most romantic place on earth

Romantic kwa!?

City dey dey romantic?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by Youngadvocate(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don't know why I yawn whenever I hear the name Nollywood...
...someone get answer? undecided undecided
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by Kraspo(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Youngadvocate:

Romantic kwa!?

City dey dey romantic?

Yes. "romantic" does not always denote romance and sex. It can connote "warm atmosphere", "appealing" "powerfully sentimental" and "evocative".

READ!!
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by passyhansome(m): 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
These are cameras not those toys

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by slawomir: 12:50am On Oct 18, 2017
ok
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by mamagee3(f): 2:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Youngadvocate:
I don't know why I yawn whenever I hear the name Nollywood...
...someone get answer? undecided undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by tanrina: 6:11am On Oct 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by Kaxmytex(m): 6:11am On Oct 18, 2017
When you watch some foreign movies, do you know that the amount spent on soundtrack alone will complete 2 to 3 nollywood movie production...
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by sharpwriter(m): 6:42am On Oct 18, 2017
ibawon:
Maybe Asaba will do wink
why relocating bro

1 Like

Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by wheesin(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2017
All I see is just one camera that looks like box and resembles something that would be edited using PicsArt �
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by DIKEnaWAR: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Nice.

But are those the camera they shoot movies with in Nigeria?
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by asawanathegreat(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Keep on deceiving us nollywood actors
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by tstx(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Okay
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by tstx(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2017
Nakairogold:
Where is Ebere Okaro? Apart from kalu Ikeagwu and Yaw, the rest I know not.

By the way, why is this on front page?
it could be sponsored post
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by omoiyalayi(m): 7:42am On Oct 18, 2017
I'm not boosy

I'm the boss
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by kingsley5884: 8:40am On Oct 18, 2017
passyhansome:
These are cameras not those toys
will you keep quiet there.... naija is trying, we'd get there soon.
Re: Kalu Ikeagwu, Ebere Okaro, Yaw, Others With D.O.P Jude Legemah On Set Of "Mr B" by Uzyvicks(f): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2017
For una mind na Ruth and Naomi for Bible una wan play? OK. Meanwhile where is Ebere Okaro and Lota CHUKWU?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Horror Movies Are More Scary Than American Horror Movies! / Download Jenifa's Diary Season 10 Episode 6 [real Download] / Portrayal Of Kissing And Lovemaking In Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.