Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Chosen Is Blessed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed (283 Views)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / The Lords Chosen Is Moving To London. E Dey Pain D Devil And E Dey Sweet Us. / The Lord's Chosen Is 17!! Glory Be To GOD ALMIGHTY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed by udopee(f): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL…

DATE: Tuesday, October 17th, 2017.

TEXT: Ecclesiastes 9:11

THEME: BE STILL AND SEE THAT HE IS GOD

MEMORISE: Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. (Psalm 46:10)

Another major tragedy of modern day living is the fact that everybody is busy trying to achieve the dream of living the good life. Everyone wants to live big, in a beautiful mansion, with lots of cars and money to buy and do whatever they want. To achieve this, everybody is busy trying to figure how to make ends meet and amass wealth.

One person described the word 'busy' as burdened under Satans yoke. The devil is very subtle. He normally sets traps that in themselves look very harmless but have the potential to derail an unsuspecting person. The bible encourages us to work hard and frowns on laziness and states that anybody that does not work should not eat. God designed man to be a worker so that he can provide for his daily needs. However, when we see work as a means of amassing wealth for our lustful desires and we allow work to take an unhealthy portion of time and relegate God to the background, work ceases to be a good thing. It has now become an idol. Many people choose work over God forgetting that without His blessings those that labour do so in vain. Life is not by struggle. The race is not for the swift or the battle for the strong but it is the grace of God that blesses our efforts. When you are busy chasing money to spend on lustful living you are indeed burdened under Satan's yoke. The devil has succeeded in making you to stop having time for God or seek His counsel on what steps you should take. He robs you of quality time that you should spend with your creator who is willing to show the ways to success.

The Lord is asking you to be still. That means; stop chasing shadows and relying on your own strength and understanding. Its time to let God be God and take over the affairs of your life. It is He that teaches you how to make wealth. The bible says we should seek first the kingdom of God and every other thing will be added unto us. All things are yours. Just rely on God and seek to do His will and place Him first and every other thing will fall in place.

Worship/praise God and then take the following prayer points:
1. Dear Lord, grant me the stillness of mind when I am in your presence so I can hear from you and know your will, in Jesus' name

2. Dear Lord, open my eyes to the opportunities that abound and bless the work of my hands, in Jesus' name.

3. Our G. O and Mummy in the Lord and the entire Lord's Chosen ministry shall continue to be for signs and wonders, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

www.tlccrmofficial..com www.tlccrm.org Facebook.com/tlccrmofficial @TlccrmOfficial @Tlccrm_Official

(1) (Reply)

How To Superglue Your Marriage / My Wife Still Picks My Calls And I Do Pick Hers Too / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.