Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released (18293 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
wetin concern us, is he a celeb or wetin
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by guywitzerogal(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
temmypotter:
RIP

I hate to say it, but this guy looks so frail and sick.. like some one who was gonna die in a bit. HIV maybe?

And he just had to compound his woes and quicken it. it is well.

if you must drink, drink like a man. don't turn something as innocent as a few glasses of soothe into a lot of crates to ascertain your machismo and drinking prowess.
see ur big mouth is it by force to comment on a post?
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by enemyofprogress: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
35 years old man playing with childrens
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by kumss: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
bitterness is a virtue you strongly possess. you are vigorously insane
ShyCypher:
Davido the poisonous dart frog should be forced to be present on that day so that lightnin' from above can strike his pot belly.

His entire family are corrupt and are responsible for the mysterious demise of many innocent Nigerian citizens.

Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by enemyofprogress: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
mekstaniac:
So what really killed this boy?
foolishness and bad gang

1 Like

Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by Kendroid: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
I believe one thing must surely kee a man, but i rather get hit by a car than die in a drinking competition as a 35years coward!!

RIP Tagbo Da Drunk!
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by wolexter(m): 2:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Elmojiid:
She asked "What do I do for a living?
Then I replied, "I analyze and invest in highly risky business opportunities
that has the possibilities of high returns, I deal with international investment
of over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, analyzing and investing in business opportunities across
England, Spain, Italy, Germany, France etc."
She was excited but she neva knew I was talking about Bet9ja...
Lol una nor go ki pesin for NL
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by Thelma1552: 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
LOL. I thought they won't bury him, prob. they would put him in museum/library so that Danjuma and Wizkid fans will come and be looking. Stupid people!

RIPP TAGBO!!!!!!
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by Teeboi56: 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
musa234:
Rip Tagbo May Allah guide you as you lay eternally
Allah will never guide Christian onless he was a Muslim b4 he die
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by maxiuc(m): 2:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
stefanweeks:

take it
another meme invented
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by Templa(m): 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
A celebrity in death..God forbid..
He was tequil-led #1000waystodie
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Burial date for late Tagbo Umeike has been released.

According to reports, the 35-year old who died on october 2nd, will be buried at his family compound in Anambra state this Friday, October 20th.

Autopsy carried out on the deceased showed that he died from suffocation. May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

http://edition.soundoro.com/burial-date-tagbo-umeike-released/
Nnamdi kanu come and see what you have done.
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by oz4real83(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
realnas:
At 35 years of age a person is no longer a little boy he's a grown man who should be in a position where he is expected to make wise decisions and choices in life at that age a grown up has no business hanging out with teenagers and kids that are ten years younger than him and also a man at that age has no business whatsoever engaging in a tequila drinking competition that was orchestrated by a 21 year old kid, I hope this serves as a lesson for us all to make wise decisions in life. May his soul rest in peace
this has always been my thought about the whole issue. U spoke my mind. He is simply an ''agbaya''
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by micflo28(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
The fellow be looking like T.I. RIP fella
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by gulfer: 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hope he had a seed
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by 1miccza: 3:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
temmypotter:
RIP

I hate to say it, but this guy looks so frail and sick.. like some one who was gonna die in a bit. HIV maybe?

And he just had to compound his woes and quicken it. it is well.

if you must drink, drink like a man. don't turn something as innocent as a few glasses of soothe into a lot of crates to ascertain your machismo and drinking prowess.

Absolutely spot on!!
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by madjune(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
realnas:
At 35 years of age a person is no longer a little boy he's a grown man who should be in a position where he is expected to make wise decisions and choices in life at that age a grown up has no business hanging out with teenagers and kids that are ten years younger than him and also a man at that age has no business whatsoever engaging in a tequila drinking competition that was orchestrated by a 21 year old kid, I hope this serves as a lesson for us all to make wise decisions in life. May his soul rest in peace

It also serves as a lesson to grown men in their 30s, 40s and 50s who are Davidos fans.
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
madjune:

It also serves as a lesson to grown men in their 30s, 40s and 50s who are Davidos fans.
stop hating and leave Davido out of it,no matter how hard you try you can't pin his death on Davido tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by madjune(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
stop hating and leave Davido out of it,no matter how hard you try you can't pin his death on Davido tongue tongue

I'm not pining anything on him.

Everyone knows dudes lifestyle is childish and fatal.
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by enemyofprogress: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
madjune:

I'm not pining anything on him.

Everyone knows dudes lifestyle is childish and fatal.
and a 35 year old adult joined in the lifestyle
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by reetah(f): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Elioandrew:
nego du dis idiot.

Ezigbo Idjiot ka the mumu bu
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by godofuck231: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Burial date for late Tagbo Umeike has been released.

According to reports, the 35-year old who died on october 2nd, will be buried at his family compound in Anambra state this Friday, October 20th.

Autopsy carried out on the deceased showed that he died from suffocation. May his soul rest in peace, Amen.

http://edition.soundoro.com/burial-date-tagbo-umeike-released/

Not all Cocaine de go well with alcohol, if it has bugs things could go south, Nigerians need to know the truth on this guy's death
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by godofuck231: 12:36am On Oct 19, 2017
mekstaniac:
So what really killed this boy?

Snuff (taba) bad one
Re: Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released by Apewa: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017
rip bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna In Bedroom Mood With Her Lesbian Partners- Pictures / Susan Peters Celebrates 38th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / I Don't Care If Someone Leaves Me - Actress Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.