Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Their Mates Buy Cars, Gold For Their Girl On Birthday, See What They Did To Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Their Mates Buy Cars, Gold For Their Girl On Birthday, See What They Did To Me (897 Views)

The Cake Bobrisky Gifted Tayo Sobola On Her Birthday (see Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married / Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Their Mates Buy Cars, Gold For Their Girl On Birthday, See What They Did To Me by doneyor(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Eunice Johnson River, a student of one of the higher Institutions in Akwa Ibom, is celebrating her birthday today 17th October, 2017 and it's like hell will breakloose.

Eunice, took to her Facebook account to share pictures and a video from her experience with slay queen friends on her birthday. She, wrote;

"When u ve slay Queens as frds
Dy can do nd undo.All d can do to mi on my Day Is to rubbish me like dis. Their mate re buying cars nd costly gold fr d girlfrd as birthday Gift."

Early hours of today, Eunice, was bathed with water and some mixture, robed on her face and later the young lady was seen rolling on the road while her slay queen friends were busy pouring mud-water on her.

From the look of things,  hell will definitely breakloose later this evening when the party will begin and we are certain that "One Corner Dance", won't be out of the picture.

Well! You may join them if you can.

From Ukrido,  we wish Miss Eunice Johnson River HBD and God's many blessing in Jesus name.

http://www.ukrido.com/2017/10/their-mates-buy-cars-and-gold-for-the-girlfriend-on-birthday-see-what-my-friends-did-to-me-lady-cries-out/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De2Db00nts8

Re: Their Mates Buy Cars, Gold For Their Girl On Birthday, See What They Did To Me by thesicilian: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
Depends on what you've done for others.
Re: Their Mates Buy Cars, Gold For Their Girl On Birthday, See What They Did To Me by Kingblingz(m): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
Okay so on there birthdays u pour water+ sand on them,then on yours u expect Gold and BMW car abi? Na monkey you be,u think say u get sense...
Re: Their Mates Buy Cars, Gold For Their Girl On Birthday, See What They Did To Me by crisycent: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
One guy go still carry mouth wan suck the obo....

(1) (Reply)

Richard More Damijo's Lexus Lx 570 / Yemi Alade Flashes Her Laps In New Photo / Ebuka Looking Hot On A Fresh Hot Pose For Throwback Thursday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.