Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Exam Question For Law Students.. I Need Answers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Exam Question For Law Students.. I Need Answers (1057 Views)

Just One Question For Married Men Only / How Do I Look Guys! I Need Answers For I Want To Confirm Something. / I'm Waiting For Law Of Karma If It's Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exam Question For Law Students.. I Need Answers by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
FINAL EXAM PAPER for LAW STUDENTS:

QN. A Woman was driving a Nadia car. She mistakenly hit a BMW

The lady came out from her BMW, insulting the other lady for not being careful, asking her to repair her BMW

The Nadia car Woman called her husband, he replied -"I am very busy and please try fix up the Matter by yourself"

The BMW lady called her Boyfriend and said *Sweetheart someone just hit the Birthday Gift you gave me,* I am so angry, please come over.."

Few minutes later her Boyfriend arrived. He is the Husband to the lady with the *Nadia* car!!!!

Discuss the possible legal consequences for all 3 parties.. (20 Marks).
Re: Exam Question For Law Students.. I Need Answers by Chidonc(m): 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
hell no, is just to call nnaemeka her first son, chidinma her first daughter and nkechi her house help to come and carry the bmw car, including the lady,s phone while her daughter and househelp give the lady a conference beating.

igbos dont cheat, sombori help me change those names to iya sekira.
Re: Exam Question For Law Students.. I Need Answers by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol grin
I am not a lawyer, so I will not know the deepness of the legal stuff, but from the little I know

The lady with nedar can be sued for negligence while driving

The hubby could be sued for keeping another woman

The lady with the bmw car is free

I think the lady with the nedar will definitely file for a divorce because the husband was cheating on her with another woman or at least the man was deceiving her

The woman with the BMW will file a case for her car to repaired. If the police or other government officials are able to establish the lady with the nedar was responsible for the fortuity

The lady with BMW is free, since she is not aware of the wife in the foremost place, because if she did, she won't call the husband to come to the scene

I maybe wrong though grin

1 Like

Re: Exam Question For Law Students.. I Need Answers by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
sunshineG:
Lol grin
I am not a lawyer, so I will not know the deepness of the legal stuff, but from the little I know

The lady with nedar can be sued for negligence while driving

The hubby could be sued for keeping another woman

The lady with the bmw car is free

I think the lady with the nedar will definitely file for a divorce because the husband was cheating on her with another woman or at least the man was deceiving her

The woman with the BMW will file a case for her car to repaired. If the police or other government officials are able to establish the lady with the nedar was responsible for the fortuity

The lady with BMW is free, since she is not aware of the wife in the foremost place, because if she did, she won't call the husband to come to the scene

I maybe wrong though grin
Wow!!! Brilliant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exam Question For Law Students.. I Need Answers by iamJ(m): 5:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
nairalanders cheesy cheesy cheesy

Attention seeking, i suppose blast u but ur dp is doing it for me
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Exam Question For Law Students.. I Need Answers by Sirgay: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
nairalanders cheesy cheesy cheesy

Attention seeking, i suppose blast u but ur dp is doing it for me
[img]https://media./images/d4ed531ccc5fa7c9a1f62c0414dddae5/tenor.gif[/img]
HAHAHAHA

(1) (Reply)

Picking The Right Wife / How Relationships Are Evolving These Days / How I Had Sex With My Pastor's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.