Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,117 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' (20903 Views)

APC Issues 6 Queries To INEC, Denies Calling For Staggered Elections / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / Gov Rochas Okorocha Denies Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by visijo(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
that app called photoshop has been accused.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by DanielsParker(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
it is possible
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by ultravires(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bros can lie ehn.. Photoshop ko photokiosk ni
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by Depreacherman(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why would someone waste precious time to photoshop this? I perceive LINUS
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by Mizjemie25: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
photo shopped indeed.. another lie pls
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by msbbash(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
okorocha like lie Muhammed.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by macaranta(m): 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Soon too the statue will be photoshopped...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by Cuteboi98(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
ugofr:
Agadi na agwo ofe, nkita Na Ata okpukpu anyayelu ya n'olu.
waris dis one saying.....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by lenghtinny(m): 8:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Grafixnuel:
follow up on Instagram/Facebook @grafixnuel for more hilarious memes grin
You dey craze grin grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by nairalandankrah: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
That means, there must be an original... So rochas do you disown the original tweet??
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by JoshuaKay(m): 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mavin1:
I knew it,

That Omojuwa guy photoshoped it undecided

But Rochas you're still an Iddiot cool

Man, you sounded just like a guy in my class. lol grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by Grafixnuel(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
lenghtinny:

You dey craze grin grin

Am sorry sir... cheesy
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by Egein(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
There was no sighting of the actual posts, no retweets, nothing; just this seeming "screenshot" which was apparently doctored by the extremely idiotic Omojuwa himself.

You see, people like Omojuwa always seek ways to remain relevant, and this is a very uncreative antic.

By the way, Rochas remains a roach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by mikeweezy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mavin1:
I knew it,
funny you
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by noscarn91(m): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don't like Okorocha or his politics but that twitter reply is clearly photoshopped
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by seguno2: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mavin1:
I knew it,

You know nothing.
If anyone photoshopped anything, let Okorocha file a libel case against him.
Until then Okorocha is a bloody liar.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by Aliex: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Teewhy2:
Is that a damage control or was the Twitter account hacked? . With politicians you never can know when they are telling the truth.
Gov. Rochas even called me today that he wants to make a status of me at orlu roundabout but I told me[b] he should give me half of the N520 million he will use to do the status while I stay there myself.[/b]

ROFL
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by osuofia2(m): 9:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kraspo:
Rochas is a good man. Some people who have relations and friends who are beneficiaries of Rochas foundation still go about vilifying him. People wonder why despite all the hatred for Rochas, he still wins and wins and his foundation is still growing. This is because the prayers of the thousands of children he has sponsored their education keeps him winning.
To slap you de hungry me
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by Tamass: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Naziridamos:
Am on the run for monkey pox 2

I will not get infected in Jesus name amen

But army keep chasing me with the monkey injection shocked
May God help your life..you need deliverance
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by brimoknight(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
prince2much:
I
See as you just occupy space and you no use am do better thing.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by gorzy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
even the statue of Zuma is photoshop....ndi ala!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by gorzy(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
seguno2:

You know nothing.
If anyone photoshopped anything, let Okorocha file a libel case against him.
Until then Okorocha is a bloody liar.

even though I don't agree with Rochas, you need to know that there are a lot of conditions that have to be fulfilled for one to succeed in a libel(defamation) suit and in the current case, claim of libel will certainly fail
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by Reference(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Teewhy2:
Is that a damage control or was the Twitter account hacked? . With politicians you never can know when they are telling the truth.
Gov. Rochas even called me today that he wants to make a status of me at orlu roundabout but I told me he should give me half of the N520 million he will use to do the status while I stay there myself.

grin
Teewhy2:
Gov. Rochas even called me today that he wants to make a status of me at orlu roundabout but I told me he should give me half of the N520 million he will use to do the status while I stay there myself.

Its bedtime mbok...don't kill me wit rafta....hahahaha
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by francmoda: 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kraspo:
Rochas is a good man. Some people who have relations and friends who are beneficiaries of Rochas foundation still go about vilifying him. People wonder why despite all the hatred for Rochas, he still wins and wins and his foundation is still growing. This is because the prayers of the thousands of children he has sponsored their education keeps him winning.
Being a good man or a philanthropist doesn’t make u a good leader...instead of giving people fish, make the ocean conducive so people can fish!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by Kraspo(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
francmoda:
Being a good man or a philanthropist doesn’t make u a good leader...instead of giving people fish, make the ocean conducive so people can fish!

How does building a statue makes the ocean unconducive for you to fish?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by ndubueze92(m): 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kraspo:
Sentimental reasoning.... He's a failure. He should have used all those Red cross grants etc... to continue to shine on their stead. He scored zero in leadership.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by seguno2: 2:32am On Oct 18, 2017
gorzy:

even though I don't agree with Rochas, you need to know that there are a lot of conditions that have to be fulfilled for one to succeed in a libel(defamation) suit and in the current case, claim of libel will certainly fail

Why will it fail please?
Thanks
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by naijalo: 6:30am On Oct 18, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
Okoro awusa and lia Mohammed are twin brodas,lias and betrayers .smear!!! Apc

Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by naijalo: 6:31am On Oct 18, 2017
coluka:
I go come back for my comment later. I still dey run from army people and their monkey pox vaccine. "Monkey pox race I no go tire, Monkey pox race I no go tire, Monkey pox race I no go tire, I no go tire"

The issue is different

Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by nams77: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2017
ugofr:
Agadi na agwo ofe, nkita Na Ata okpukpu anyayelu ya n'olu.
My dear you made laff with those words you typed there. Mind teaching me?
Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by amerlino(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2017
Kraspo:
its enough!!!!! How can a sane man owing workers their salary for months build a statue worth #520 million for a corrupt individual like Zuma. 2yrs ago he bought xmas tree worth #630 million while he is owing workers 6months salary and u are kind of supporting his wickedness

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Denies Calling Omojuwa "Stupid", Says It's 'Photoshopped' by guru90: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2017
out of 5 eastern governors..... okorocha is the most deadly governor....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Parents Storm GGTC Dapchi, Yobe To Know Whereabouts Of Children / 2,500 Clerics Offer Special Prayers In Kano For Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Philip Shaibu: Lessons In Power - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.