Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) (43630 Views)

Benita Okojie Welcomes Her Second Child With Her Husband (photos) / Benita Okojie And Husband Develop Evasive Tactics For New Parental Role [PICS] / Benita Okojie And Her Husband, Olawale Adeyina In Maternity Shoot [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by TunezMedia: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2017

Nigerian gospel star, Benita Okojie who warmed her way into the heart of many at a tender age is heavily pregnant and has shared a shot of her growing bump on her social page.

Benita married her University sweetheart, Olawale Adeyina in November last year.

See shots of the stunning mum to be below...

www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/10/benita-okojie-flaunts-huge-babybump-pics.html

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by oz4real83(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
She don chop belleful!!! Congrats!

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by eezeribe(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
The unknown gospel 'star' that got married...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
Cute
She looks like Coco Ice

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by martineverest(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
dis lady has forgotten she's from ishan..........by d time her tribe ppl.......

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
She looks divine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Teewhy2: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Wishing her safe delivery. Na where old person dey way young person dey come meet am.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by donblade85555(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
I don't really know her but I can see that she is happy...she is also beautiful, her husband is really lucky....... Keep singing gospel music oh...nor sing dem small doctor kind of music because of money oh

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit
www.laughkillme.com
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Papiikush: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
eezeribe:

Why is your picture not showing on Frontpage instead. Wanna know why?

She is more recognized than anyone in your lineage...and that is a fact.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by SAMBARRY: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Them don nack this one apako
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by castrol180(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Good for her...egg becomes cockerel!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by MrWondah(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Benita don get belle shakara don end o

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Naziridamos: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Baby bump everywhere but thank God this one no go nude grin
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by tenny4christ(f): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
my love for that her song on South South. congrats dear

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by paddyofboss(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
What's her Hit song

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
eezeribe:

If you don't know her then things are as they should be.

14 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Leke001: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
the girl turned into a woman so fast

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by delishpot: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Cute
She looks like Coco Ice

To me o She looks More like vanilla Ice grin
Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by judlice84: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
I am next

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by room089: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Journey mercies o!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Soljaboi44(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
bobo yen ti do obo arabinrin yii sha undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by kennyblaze007(m): 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
I am a bini boy and I can confidently say back in the days,we kids rocked benita music

And I had a crush on her,telling myself wen I make money,am definitely marrying her but here she is with anoda man and a baby

Am so happy for her though

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by bayelsaowei(m): 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
The good thing is she got her baby bump honorably. ..kudos to her...

18 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
eezeribe:

How old are u?

27 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by sirugos(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
eezeribe:
indomie child

34 Likes

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Lawalemi(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hmmmm. Just like yesterday

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by Proffdada: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
eezeribe:
indomie pikin
do you even know when AIT started?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Benita Okojie Flaunts Her Baby Bump (Pics) by olusola200: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Diana don get bele

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos / See How Much I Got Paid N My First Show Call Up [photos] / Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.