Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Somebody, Please Help Me With A Winning Bet Strategy! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Somebody, Please Help Me With A Winning Bet Strategy! (1471 Views)

Samuel Eto’o: ‘I Made Barcelona A Winning Team & Not Lionel Messi’- / Tomorrow's Sure Winning Bet. Play This Game And Thank Me Latter. Guaranteed!!! / 100% Instant Winning Bet Whatsapp Group Is A Scam(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody, Please Help Me With A Winning Bet Strategy! by imagrg(m): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
I've tried searching for a fool-proof betting strategy to no avail. Please help me with any good sports strategy to enable me make some wins on bet9ja.
I've tried the 2:0 and over 1.5 strategy but had most often lost money.
Let a good strategist help out please. If you need privacy, you can reach me on WhatsApp: zero eight zero 350 nine six three 42.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With A Winning Bet Strategy! by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
2nd half sub
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With A Winning Bet Strategy! by Aliyamaths: 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
imagrg:
I've tried searching for a fool-proof betting strategy to no avail. Please help me with any good sports strategy to enable me make some wins on bet9ja.
I've tried the 2:0 and over 1.5 strategy but had most often lost money.
Let a good strategist help out please. If you need privacy, you can reach me on WhatsApp: zero eight zero 350 nine six three 42.
Thanks in anticipation

Hello there is no 'fool-proof' betting strategy because nothing is certain when it comes to gambling but with patience and a mathematical approach you can increase your chances, trust me i understand your frustration because i have been in your shoes too, i was scammed so many times by people promising overnight jackpot but after months of research and with my knowledge of maths i have developed a working strategy, i would love to post proof here but i dont want scammers to hijack my hardwork and claim it as their own. Contact me on bbm 7A834200 if you are interested in making money from sports.
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With A Winning Bet Strategy! by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Aliyamaths:

Hello there is no 'fool-proof' betting strategy because nothing is certain when it comes to gambling but with patience and a mathematical approach you can increase your chances, trust me i understand your frustration because i have been in your shoes too, i was scammed so many times by people promising overnight jackpot but after months of research and with my knowledge of maths i have developed a working strategy, i would love to post proof here but i dont want scammers to hijack my hardwork and claim it as their own. Contact me on bbm 7A834200 if you are interested in making money from sports.
hello bru can you contact me via whatsapp??
Re: Somebody, Please Help Me With A Winning Bet Strategy! by arleck(m): 3:13am On Oct 18, 2017
FOLLOW ME

(1) (Reply)

Man City Players Pep Guardiola Will Be Without For Visit Of Chelsea And Frank La / Steven Gerrard's LA Galaxy Jersey Already On Sale!!!! / Messi Gets Sleeve Tattoo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.