Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) (35380 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Engaged Lady Dies In Ghastly Accident Days After Posting Dangote, Gombe Accident / Okada Man Overtaking A Tanker Involved In Accident In Lagos,1 Killed (Graphic Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by cr7austine: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ohh lord save us all
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Dearlord(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
what an inaccurate miscalculated death
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by 9japrof(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
DanseMacabre:
shocked Holy shiit. This happened to me just some months back, a few kilometres from Keffi.

We successfully dodged the motorcyclist (who had a lady passenger), but veered off the road, which was worsened because it was raining; and sheer-dropped into a slope with ridges at the bottom.

How I, and the four other passengers, escaped death by the whiskers unscathed, left me no choice than to believe in miracles.

RIP ma'am, it was your day to die.

You made a nice statement then capped it off with a rather stupid statement(no offenses please). It was her day to die, who ordained that she gon die today?

Please do not believe that shit
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Mrkumareze(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
This okada and keke drivers are becoming something else . In my area you must be ready to dodge keke cos they swerve like say tomorrow no dey
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
crackerspub:

The same news all over again, my people when are we going to learn.

When are we going to ban Okada, Policemen, Lastma, FRSC etc on our roads

The same news all over again, the other day was customs officer hit and run case now this one

To ban Okada, I know people will say against it which I understand since our useless Government is busy looting instead improving the economy and providing better jobs to its citizens but some of them are busy sharing wheelbarrows to their indigenes.

All I'm saying, this Nation called Nigeria is a failed one. You can never see Okada in advanced or developing nations

Rip Madam, may the almighty give your husband the strength to bear the lose

be like say bomb dey ur head?....na u go feed d okada man family?
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by enemyofprogress: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
She died and tooked another woman with her,that one weak me o. The kind fight wey the woman she kill go fight with am for heaven nobody go fit settle them

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by rifasenate11(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
she should have smashed the okada man. they are always wicked whenever they are a car honking at them trying to overtake them. I don't know whether it's jelousy or what that is making them stay put on the road or envy that they don't have a car, especially whenever they see a woman as the driver. next you will see them arguing" this is my village".

RIP MA.
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by fleetfeet: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
In some South East Asian countries Uber and many other Ehailing services are also on motorbike (okada) and they ride worse than us in Nigeria, just that they are not in a hurry and are more patient.
MISTAICEY02288:

Very well said. America has no bike riders for commercial transport. Its vehicles used as UBER or LYFT.. Naija is really a failed Nation.
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Rolandken(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
fleetfeet:
In some South East Asian countries Uber and many other Ehailing services are also on motorbike (okada) and they ride worse than us in Nigeria, just that they are not in a hurry and are more patient.
This your statement is so contradictory. From "they ride worse than us in Nigeria " to "they are not in a hurry and are more patient". Oga choose one side na.
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Henri8: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Okadas in Benue are something else. They drive like king. Horn for them and that's when they swerve into your front.
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by HMZi: 10:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ignyte:
I also had an accident in makurdi today at gyado villa. Nobody was hurt tho. May her soul rest in peace
That road no to get joy,one has to be careful at all times
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Missmossy(f): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Such a tragic loss. NL always full of many deaths embarassed
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by judgedredd22(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:
May God rest her soul. What a tragedy.. sad

Buh, what is Soma Assaulted oo undecided
I hope its not Summersaulted that person actually meant undecided

Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by mystmoze(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ignyte:
I also had an accident in makurdi today at gyado villa. Nobody was hurt tho. May her soul rest in peace
how's ur exams going?
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
crackerspub:

The same news all over again, the other day was customs officer hit and run case now this one

To ban Okada, I know people will say against it which I understand since our useless Government is busy looting instead improving the economy and providing better jobs to its citizens but some of them are busy sharing wheelbarrows to their indigenes.

All I'm saying, this Nation called Nigeria is a failed one. You can never see Okada in advanced or developing nations

That custom officer was my uncle. sad
crackerspub:

That custom officer was my uncle.
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by crackerspub: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2017
sorry bro, take heart and be strong.God is your strength
psycho1:

That custom officer was my uncle. sad

That custom officer was my uncle.
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 18, 2017
crackerspub:
sorry bro, take heart and be strong.God is your strength

Thanks!! Amen.
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 18, 2017
numerouno01:
RIP

let them find the careless okada man and bury him alive with her

I beg make una leave okada man alone. That is what you get when you purchase your drivers licence. You wan avoid okada come kill woman on the roadside and see where the car go land. That indicates she was driving recklessly and lost control of the vehicle. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 18, 2017
So sad. RIP
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2017
fleetfeet:

Wow. That's cool ooo. Well if its well organized, it's better than the ones in Naija who just waste people's lives and properties. Ive only been to the US though, and its just vehicles used as commercial transpors, at least as far as i know in State of Georgia
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by NwaliE01: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2017
Chei, What a lost. But you should have wear seat belt. it saved a friend's life during a similar ghastly accident.
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by ottohan: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2017
ScotFree:
May we not SOMA ASSUALT in Jesus Name.

Rest In Peace.

Okada men causing accidents since 1900
na so u ugly reach...
tueeh!!
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by oshiiteoku: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Rest in peace Monica
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by opedaydydx9(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2017
asawanathegreat:
How can a car bow to okada abi bike. U would have crush d baga instead of loosing ur life for him.
maybe she's not really experienced..... Chai.
Rip
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by unitysheart(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2017
gbegudujo:
Same way my Father died about 7 years ago The driver avoided the bike man who suddenly bumped into the road and the car hit a culvert tumbled got to the hospital but didn't make it RIP Father:

So sorry for your loss. RIP for your father. RESSURECTION IS POSSIBLE.
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by AmiJoy(f): 8:13am On Oct 18, 2017
Same way our dear Idoko(aka Mega) died.. On same road.. R.I.P madam,,, R.I.P Idoko
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by delishpot: 10:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Next time you encounter a stupid road user and you must decide whom to save....
. Save your life first!
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2017
ottohan:
na so u ugly reach...
tueeh!!

Hahahahahahaha.

This is the height of frustration. For a guy to have time checking other guys DP. You must be Gay or really really Frustrated.

Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by Ignyte(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
mystmoze:

how's ur exams going?

Exams??
Nah, I'm not writing exams sir.
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by mechanics(m): 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
May her soul rest in peace, we also work in the same office o.
Re: Married Lady Dies In Accident In Makurdi While Trying To Avoid Okada Man (pics) by ottohan: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
ScotFree:

Hahahahahahaha.

This is the height of frustration. For a guy to have time checking other guys DP. You must be Gay or really really Frustrated.
dude so u know dat ur picture could get someone frustrated....
so next time wen ur GF dumps u...
dont blame her because she must have.been frustrated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rain Falls For The First Time In Maiduguri, Residents Celebrate (Screenshots) / Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) / Nigeria Students In New Zealand. How Is It To Study And Survive There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.