Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

h - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / h (4014 Views)

Coolest King In The World: Legendary Singer, Diddy Set To Offer H&M Child Model / Juliet Ibrahim Shows h Excitement As Iceberg Slim Performs At #30billionconcerts / Nollywood Actress Rosaline Meurer,unable To Give The Full Meaning Of W.H.O[VID] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

h by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
deleted

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: h by DanseMacabre(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Quite true. I've missed a lot of pm's because of this. It's been long overdue.

5 Likes

Re: h by Neimar: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
I support it

5 Likes

Re: h by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Thought Nairaland once had that feature?
Re: h by Nedfed(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
Seun right now

12 Likes

Re: h by SuperSuave(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
I think it's more secured this way. Anyone can't just stroll into your DM/PM and type shiit.

1 Like

Re: h by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Thought Nairaland once had that feature?

Nope never.
Re: h by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
SuperSuave:
I think it's more secured this way. Anyone can't just stroll into your DM/PM and type shiit.

There's should be a block feature where u can block certain trolls n members from your Dm.

5 Likes

Re: h by RealLordZeus(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Aye!!! I support
Re: h by SuperSuave(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:

There's should be a block feature where u can block certain trolls n members from your Dm.
That of twitter is even better cos you can only DM someone who "Follows you". If something similar can be done, it's good but having straight up access to ones inbox like Facebook is a No for me.

Till seu.n comes up with something easier and secure, leave am like this mama

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: h by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
SuperSuave:
That of twitter is even better cos you can only DM someone who "Follows you". If something similar can be done, it's good but having straight up access to ones inbox like Facebook is a No for me.

Till seu.n comes up with something easier and secure, leave am like this mama
That is a good idea.
Re: h by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
for security reasons, i think seun is right with that, if you wanna DM do that through your email which is provided on this forum.
Re: h by mofeoluwadassah: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
i disconcur sad

1 Like

Re: h by Slayer2: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pssh, that will use up lot of bandwidth and server space plus with the way nairaland boys send pms, that will overload the server and cause it to lag badly!

Seun knows this that's why he won't do it. If you wanna chat, do so via email.

Period.

2 Likes

Re: h by decatalyst(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
@seun, what do you have to say?

grin

13 Likes

Re: h by Chibuhealth(f): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
supported!!! all these people sending me email, am sorry I don't read them so stop

1 Like

Re: h by TimeMod1: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
It contradicts the purpose of this forum.
Have you carefully read and understood rule 22?, I bet you never did.
seun get sense pass una.

4 Likes

Re: h by Lovetinz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
The legal implications.
Re: h by rumenase(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Rokia2:
Seun I have been waitng forever for this change. There should be a messaging system whereby people can view their messages on nairaland itself. Like how Facebook is.

Instead of having to go in your email and all that.

I thought you would have thought of that like long ago.

lalasticlala

that's a very good idea because I have been wanting to send yu messages and pls change that yur dp e dor too old put something new and tasty for my viewing pleasuregrin

2 Likes

Re: h by Amberon11: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lol, I've noticed that most Nigerian businesses do not evolve. They may grow and do really well but they do not just evolve and are not concerned with customer's satisfaction.

Seun is as dictatorial as PMB. Many nairalanders have called his attention to so many things but he has batted a blind eye to all their demands. He has never cared to address the issue on why one needs to swear to an oath before commenting in the Islamic section as opposed to no section for Christianity seeing as the largest religion in nigeria (though by a slight margin) is Christianity.

12 Likes

Re: h by rumenase(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
rokia2 am still waiting for the new dp owink
Re: h by stobery(m): 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
rumenase:
rokia2 am still waiting for the new dp owink

Are you looking for something to masturbate with?

3 Likes

Re: h by toluxa1(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
Is Seun tired lately or really busy with some other stuff. There has been no major (or minor?) update to nairaland for years that I know of. There should be regular, at least yearly updates, additional features etc.
The PM thing is very crucial. I'm a member of many online fora and nairaland is the only one that doesn't have an internal inbox for PM.

@Seun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: h by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
toluxa1:
Is Seun tired lately or really busy with some other stuff. There has been no major (or minor?) update to nairaland for years that I know of. There should be regular, at least yearly updates, additional features etc.
The PM thing is very crucial. I'm a member of many online fora and nairaland is the only one that doesn't have an internal inbox for PM.

@Seun.

Well said.
Re: h by CutenaijaMedia(m): 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
#Approved we are working on it now!!
Re: h by lazinny(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
The peeps behind nairaland must be so complacent. 4yrs I've been on NL. Haven't seen one single update

2 Likes

Re: h by 2buffagain(m): 2:39am On Oct 30, 2017
Rokia2:
Seun I have been waitng forever for this change. There should be a messaging system whereby people can view their messages on nairaland itself. Like how Facebook is.

Instead of having to go in your email and all that.

I thought you would have thought of that like long ago.

lalasticlala

Speaking-of, how far?
Connection pending
Re: h by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 30, 2017
2buffagain:

Speaking-of, how far?
Connection pending

Am sorry ooh I forgot.
Re: h by Innoswagzy(m): 3:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: h by 2buffagain(m): 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2017
Rokia2:

Am sorry ooh I forgot.

No rush/pressure. Whenever you feel you wanna connect

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / . / 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Expensive Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.