Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Make Your TV Smart, Watch TV And Movie - Home Theatre Box - T95m - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Make Your TV Smart, Watch TV And Movie - Home Theatre Box - T95m (857 Views)

How to convert your TV To Android Smart TV / BTW Syinix TV And Polystar TV, Which Is The Best To Buy? / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your TV Smart, Watch TV And Movie - Home Theatre Box - T95m by Sirrjosh: 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Amlogic Smart TV M has completely reprogrammed and redesigned it so it works even easier. The Amlogic Smart TV M technology searches the internet where it will locate and stream, virtually any television show, movie, or live sports event you want to watch without having to worry about paying rental fees or monthly subscriptions.

MORE INFORMATION
https://www.icoolgadgets.com/products/home-theatre-box-t95m?variant=3609088688156

(1) (Reply)

Dropshipping With Aliexpress / How To Know Npn/pnp Transistor / I Have An Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.